Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Signups[Subs & Spec]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LzPXMDb.png[/img] [size=6]Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Signups[/size] [quote]“My candle burns at both ends; It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends— It gives a lovely light!” First Fig by Edna St. Vincent Millay [/quote][/center] Start date: [b]April 17th[/b] or when signups fill, whichever happens later Current poem submission deadline: [b]April 14th[/b] (will be adjusted if start date is pushed back) [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zP3UWwq.png[/img] [nextcol] April is National Poetry Month in the US! Let’s have some fun with a poetry themed lovers game. (You do not need to know anything about poetry to participate, but I hope everyone will find at least one poem to appreciate along the way!) This is a game of mafia, where an uninformed majority (the town) plays against an informed minority (the mafia.) Check out the [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3208161#post_3208161] Interflight Mafia Hub[/url] for more information! Players of all experience levels are welcome; please read the setup info and rules carefully and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions at all! [b]This game is centered around the “lovers” role. All players will have a lover who dies with them when they are killed.[/b] By default everyone will have a private discord chat where they can communicate with their lover, however it is possible that some roles may have restrictions or conditions on communicating with their lover. [b]Additionally, this game has a chance for you to influence your role![/b] After signing up, send in up to 3 poems (not by you) either via flight rising pm or discord pm to me. I will do my best to create a role for you that is in some way inspired by one of the poems. This is role madness, so everyone will have a role of some sort in addition to having a lover. Please see the “signup” section for more info about selecting and submitting poems. [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KbHpugp.png[/img] [/columns]
LzPXMDb.png
Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Signups
Quote:
“My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—
It gives a lovely light!”

First Fig by Edna St. Vincent Millay

Start date: April 17th or when signups fill, whichever happens later
Current poem submission deadline: April 14th (will be adjusted if start date is pushed back)
zP3UWwq.png April is National Poetry Month in the US! Let’s have some fun with a poetry themed lovers game. (You do not need to know anything about poetry to participate, but I hope everyone will find at least one poem to appreciate along the way!)

This is a game of mafia, where an uninformed majority (the town) plays against an informed minority (the mafia.) Check out the Interflight Mafia Hub for more information! Players of all experience levels are welcome; please read the setup info and rules carefully and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions at all!

This game is centered around the “lovers” role. All players will have a lover who dies with them when they are killed. By default everyone will have a private discord chat where they can communicate with their lover, however it is possible that some roles may have restrictions or conditions on communicating with their lover.

Additionally, this game has a chance for you to influence your role! After signing up, send in up to 3 poems (not by you) either via flight rising pm or discord pm to me. I will do my best to create a role for you that is in some way inspired by one of the poems. This is role madness, so everyone will have a role of some sort in addition to having a lover. Please see the “signup” section for more info about selecting and submitting poems.
KbHpugp.png
jbCdBsl.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0eycirD.png[/img] [size=5]Game Info[/size][/center] [b]This is a non-RP game. [/b]Please refrain from roleplaying. [b]Day phases are 24 hours and night phases are 24 hours, with no-talk nights. [/b]Players may communicate in their private chats (mafia and lover chats) at any time. This is designed to be a fast-paced, high death setup due to the nature of the lovers role. [b]This is a closed, role madness setup. Everyone will have a lover as well as some kind of power role.[/b] [b]This is a semi-b*stard game. [/b]The mod will not directly lie to you, but it is possible that certain information may be withheld from you or that aspects of your role may be altered by other player’s abilities. Additionally, because of the nature of the setup, there is a lot of “swing” involved. An honest attempt at balance will be made, but balance is not guaranteed. All roleflips, if successful, will be fully accurate. Complete rolecards will be revealed upon death. Win conditions for town and mafia are standard and public. There may or may not be third party roles present in the game with their own non-public win conditions. [b]You must have a Discord account to sign up as a player or sub.[/b] Mafia chat and lovers chats will be in a Discord server created for the game. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0Eukkgx.png[/img] [size=5]Rules[/size] [size=4][i]Please read this before signing up![/i][/size][/center] 1. You must follow Flight Rising forum rules and code of conduct. 2.[b] Do not talk about this game outside of the game.[/b] This includes PMs with anyone in or outside of the game, the IMH discord, other ongoing games, or any other form of communication. Players may only communicate about the game in the official discussion thread or in private communication channels provided by the mod (mafia chat and lovers chats.) Spectators and dead players may only communicate about the game in the spectator Discord chat. 3[b]. Do not copy & paste, screenshot, or otherwise record or share any private communication with the mod.[/b] This includes your rolecard. You may summarize or paraphrase. 4. Only currently living players may post in the discussion thread/private chats. 5. [b]Do not edit or delete posts.[/b] You may ask for permission to do so in the case of accidental double posts or to fix pronouns etc. 6. Do not post in the discussion thread during lockdown or during night phases. 7. [b]The word “lynch” will not be allowed in this game.[/b] I will be using the term “eliminate” or “elim,” but feel free to use any alternative of your choice (lim, vote out, yeet, etc). 8. Votes must be posted in the official elimination thread to be counted. 9. [b]Players must post a minimum of 2 times during each day phase [/b]in the discussion thread. Please ask the mod if you need a temporary exception. 10.[b] I am requesting that players only sub out for non-game related reasons.[/b] (For example, health reasons, stress, changes in schedule, other life circumstances, etc. Game related reasons would be, for example, not liking your rolecard/alignment, feeling that you are playing poorly, etc.) This will work on the honor system. [b]Substitution requests must be made privately to the mod.[/b] Do not request a sub in the discussion thread. 11. Once a player has requested a sub, they will be considered to have left the game and they may not post in the discussion thread or in private chats. They will be welcome to participate in the spectator chat if they wish. 12. Please do not speculate in the thread about a player’s reason for subbing out. 13.[b]Night actions will be due two hours before start of day, to allow me to process everything.[/b] Actions submitted after this time will not be counted. 14. Mafia is a game of deception that involves making accusations against other players, and discussion can become heated at times. [b]Please remember to be respectful of your fellow players at all times[/b], and step back from the game when you need to. I will step in if needed. We are all here to have fun! 15. [b]The mod’s word is final.[/b] 16. Rule breaking may result in a private warning, replacement, or modkill depending on the severity of the incident/availability of subs. Attempting to find loopholes in the game, or the appearance of breaking the rules, will be treated the same as actually breaking the rules. 17.As always, [b]play to win[/b]. Gamethrowing is strictly against the rules. Please respect the time and effort that your fellow players are investing in the game! 18. Thank you so much for reading all this! Please include the word “glitter” somewhere in your signup post if you have read all the rules. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0eycirD.png[/img][/center]
0eycirD.png
Game Info

This is a non-RP game. Please refrain from roleplaying.

Day phases are 24 hours and night phases are 24 hours, with no-talk nights. Players may communicate in their private chats (mafia and lover chats) at any time. This is designed to be a fast-paced, high death setup due to the nature of the lovers role.

This is a closed, role madness setup. Everyone will have a lover as well as some kind of power role.

This is a semi-b*stard game. The mod will not directly lie to you, but it is possible that certain information may be withheld from you or that aspects of your role may be altered by other player’s abilities. Additionally, because of the nature of the setup, there is a lot of “swing” involved. An honest attempt at balance will be made, but balance is not guaranteed.

All roleflips, if successful, will be fully accurate. Complete rolecards will be revealed upon death.

Win conditions for town and mafia are standard and public. There may or may not be third party roles present in the game with their own non-public win conditions.

You must have a Discord account to sign up as a player or sub. Mafia chat and lovers chats will be in a Discord server created for the game.
0Eukkgx.png
Rules
Please read this before signing up!

1. You must follow Flight Rising forum rules and code of conduct.

2. Do not talk about this game outside of the game. This includes PMs with anyone in or outside of the game, the IMH discord, other ongoing games, or any other form of communication. Players may only communicate about the game in the official discussion thread or in private communication channels provided by the mod (mafia chat and lovers chats.) Spectators and dead players may only communicate about the game in the spectator Discord chat.

3. Do not copy & paste, screenshot, or otherwise record or share any private communication with the mod. This includes your rolecard. You may summarize or paraphrase.

4. Only currently living players may post in the discussion thread/private chats.

5. Do not edit or delete posts. You may ask for permission to do so in the case of accidental double posts or to fix pronouns etc.

6. Do not post in the discussion thread during lockdown or during night phases.

7. The word “lynch” will not be allowed in this game. I will be using the term “eliminate” or “elim,” but feel free to use any alternative of your choice (lim, vote out, yeet, etc).

8. Votes must be posted in the official elimination thread to be counted.

9. Players must post a minimum of 2 times during each day phase in the discussion thread. Please ask the mod if you need a temporary exception.

10. I am requesting that players only sub out for non-game related reasons. (For example, health reasons, stress, changes in schedule, other life circumstances, etc. Game related reasons would be, for example, not liking your rolecard/alignment, feeling that you are playing poorly, etc.) This will work on the honor system. Substitution requests must be made privately to the mod. Do not request a sub in the discussion thread.

11. Once a player has requested a sub, they will be considered to have left the game and they may not post in the discussion thread or in private chats. They will be welcome to participate in the spectator chat if they wish.

12. Please do not speculate in the thread about a player’s reason for subbing out.

13.Night actions will be due two hours before start of day, to allow me to process everything. Actions submitted after this time will not be counted.

14. Mafia is a game of deception that involves making accusations against other players, and discussion can become heated at times. Please remember to be respectful of your fellow players at all times, and step back from the game when you need to. I will step in if needed. We are all here to have fun!

15. The mod’s word is final.

16. Rule breaking may result in a private warning, replacement, or modkill depending on the severity of the incident/availability of subs. Attempting to find loopholes in the game, or the appearance of breaking the rules, will be treated the same as actually breaking the rules.

17.As always, play to win. Gamethrowing is strictly against the rules. Please respect the time and effort that your fellow players are investing in the game!

18. Thank you so much for reading all this! Please include the word “glitter” somewhere in your signup post if you have read all the rules.
0eycirD.png
jbCdBsl.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LzPXMDb.png[/img] [size=5]Poem Submission[/size][/center] You have a chance to influence your role in the game through poetry! [b]Send in up to 3 poems by April 14th and I will use one of the poems to create or influence your role in some way.[/b] [b]Poems must be flight rising appropriate[/b], as they will likely be quoted in your rolecard. [b]Do not discuss which poems you chose anywhere before the game starts.[/b] [b]Poems must be written by someone other than you[/b] and published somewhere that you can link me to (can be in a magazine, on a personal blog, etc) Do not try to influence what role I will make from the poem (for example, saying “I think this would inspire a vig ability of some kind hint hint” or anything along those lines lol) If you do this I will be forced to ignore your submission :( Your submission will *not* affect your alignment in any way; alignments will be completely randomized as normal. Roles will be finalized and adjusted for balance after alignments are randed; to give me time to do this, poem submissions will be due a few days before the game starts. If you don’t send in anything by the submission deadline, I will pick a poem for you. Poetryfoundation.org and poets.org are possible starting points if you’re looking for a poem! Send me your poem choices by Flight Rising pm or on Discord (my username is dandelionfires) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LzPXMDb.png[/img] [size=5]Signup Form[/size][/center] [b]I am looking for at least 18 players in order for the game to run, but there is room for more if there is enough interest![/b] Use this form to signup: [code] @dandelionfires Sign me up! [b]Player, substitute, or spectator:[/b] [b]Do you have a discord?[/b] [b]Anything else:[/b] [/code]
LzPXMDb.png
Poem Submission

You have a chance to influence your role in the game through poetry!

Send in up to 3 poems by April 14th and I will use one of the poems to create or influence your role in some way.

Poems must be flight rising appropriate, as they will likely be quoted in your rolecard.

Do not discuss which poems you chose anywhere before the game starts.

Poems must be written by someone other than you and published somewhere that you can link me to (can be in a magazine, on a personal blog, etc)

Do not try to influence what role I will make from the poem (for example, saying “I think this would inspire a vig ability of some kind hint hint” or anything along those lines lol) If you do this I will be forced to ignore your submission :(

Your submission will *not* affect your alignment in any way; alignments will be completely randomized as normal.

Roles will be finalized and adjusted for balance after alignments are randed; to give me time to do this, poem submissions will be due a few days before the game starts.

If you don’t send in anything by the submission deadline, I will pick a poem for you.
Poetryfoundation.org and poets.org are possible starting points if you’re looking for a poem!

Send me your poem choices by Flight Rising pm or on Discord (my username is dandelionfires)
LzPXMDb.png
Signup Form

I am looking for at least 18 players in order for the game to run, but there is room for more if there is enough interest!

Use this form to signup:
Code:
@dandelionfires Sign me up! [b]Player, substitute, or spectator:[/b] [b]Do you have a discord?[/b] [b]Anything else:[/b]
jbCdBsl.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0eycirD.png[/img] [size=5]Signup List[/size][/center] Start date: April 17th or when signups fill, whichever happens later Current poem submission deadline: April 14th (will be adjusted if start date is pushed back) [u][b]Players[/b][/u] At least 18 needed, but room for up to 24! [LIST=1] [*]ShinyDecidueye [*]softsylveon [*]StormDreamer [*]Starwindrider [*]Storia [*]SpiderQueen8 [*]Slairisk [*]Tanglefire [*]EmbertheSkywing [*]B00KW0RM [*]hotpants [*]fearfax [*]LostLuminary [*]natsinabucket [*]RaccoonusDoodus [*]ArtMajor [*]Hiii [*]ChaoticPotato [*]Ainsell [*]CaptainTsundere [*]autumnseas [*]Astaraela [*]Leremis [/LIST] [u][b]Substitutes[/b][/u] Unlimited; at least 4 needed [LIST=1] [*]Cognitive [*]Marketplace [*]TheSilverScepter [*] [/LIST] [u][b]Spectators[/b][/u] Unlimited. Spec chat will be on Discord [LIST=1] [*]Luftschloss [*]AwkwardTrash [*]terrify [*]willowlight [*] [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0eycirD.png[/img][/center]
0eycirD.png
Signup List

Start date: April 17th or when signups fill, whichever happens later
Current poem submission deadline: April 14th (will be adjusted if start date is pushed back)

Players
At least 18 needed, but room for up to 24!
  1. ShinyDecidueye
  2. softsylveon
  3. StormDreamer
  4. Starwindrider
  5. Storia
  6. SpiderQueen8
  7. Slairisk
  8. Tanglefire
  9. EmbertheSkywing
  10. B00KW0RM
  11. hotpants
  12. fearfax
  13. LostLuminary
  14. natsinabucket
  15. RaccoonusDoodus
  16. ArtMajor
  17. Hiii
  18. ChaoticPotato
  19. Ainsell
  20. CaptainTsundere
  21. autumnseas
  22. Astaraela
  23. Leremis

Substitutes
Unlimited; at least 4 needed
  1. Cognitive
  2. Marketplace
  3. TheSilverScepter

Spectators
Unlimited. Spec chat will be on Discord
  1. Luftschloss
  2. AwkwardTrash
  3. terrify
  4. willowlight
0eycirD.png
jbCdBsl.png
[columns][item=forgotten poet's tools][nextcol][size=5]Links[/size][/columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3208161#post_3208161]Interflight Mafia Hub[/url] [columns][item=forgotten poet's tools][nextcol][size=5]Image Credits[/size][/columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1908783#post_1908783]Free Festival Familiar Adoptables and Signatures[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3079540/1#post_3079540]imginate’s F2U Bio Assets & Codes[/url]
Forgotten Poet's Tools Links

Interflight Mafia Hub
Forgotten Poet's Tools Image Credits

Free Festival Familiar Adoptables and Signatures

imginate’s F2U Bio Assets & Codes
jbCdBsl.png
reserve
reserve
jbCdBsl.png
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @Rosayc, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Phanerozoic, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @forrel, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @Corno, @terrify, @CookieArcher, @DraconianVibes, @Shadowhunter43, @dandelionfires, @Rosseland, @snippity, @tytration, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @LadySiren, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskies, @Zac, @JaggedJimmyJay, @pigeoncast, @Starwindrider, @ShinyDecidueye, @MisMayhaps, @Viskara, @Oralee, @SkyDancer10, @HimikoTheMage, @ChaoticPotato, @CeaselessWatcher, @TastyPastry, @WilhelmGrimm, @RadioReprise, @Cattington, @Mochabean, @ninety9wyverns, @Dreymagine, @hotpants, @Ghostbur, @IamNoHere, @Beatoriche, @ArtMajor, @Ainsell, @mcpearlie, @Xcscientist, @xemug , @natsinabucket, @Kyptoshoe, @Marketplace, @Deify, @Exastasy, @Scorisyn, @Luftschloss, @FlamingFishies, @AwkwardTrash, @SpiderQueen8
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

And signups are open :D Role madness game where everyone has a "lover" who dies when they die.
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @Rosayc, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Phanerozoic, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @forrel, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @Corno, @terrify, @CookieArcher, @DraconianVibes, @Shadowhunter43, @dandelionfires, @Rosseland, @snippity, @tytration, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @LadySiren, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskies, @Zac, @JaggedJimmyJay, @pigeoncast, @Starwindrider, @ShinyDecidueye, @MisMayhaps, @Viskara, @Oralee, @SkyDancer10, @HimikoTheMage, @ChaoticPotato, @CeaselessWatcher, @TastyPastry, @WilhelmGrimm, @RadioReprise, @Cattington, @Mochabean, @ninety9wyverns, @Dreymagine, @hotpants, @Ghostbur, @IamNoHere, @Beatoriche, @ArtMajor, @Ainsell, @mcpearlie, @Xcscientist, @xemug , @natsinabucket, @Kyptoshoe, @Marketplace, @Deify, @Exastasy, @Scorisyn, @Luftschloss, @FlamingFishies, @AwkwardTrash, @SpiderQueen8
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

And signups are open :D Role madness game where everyone has a "lover" who dies when they die.
jbCdBsl.png
@dandelionfires
Sign me up!
Player, substitute, or spectator: player for once (shocking)
Do you have a discord? yep
Anything else: the eternal spec is finally trying to play lmao
glitter
@dandelionfires
Sign me up!
Player, substitute, or spectator: player for once (shocking)
Do you have a discord? yep
Anything else: the eternal spec is finally trying to play lmao
glitter
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Oh heck yeah
@dandelionfires
Sign me up!
Player, substitute, or spectator: Player
Do you have a discord? Yeah, I'm in the hub discord so I can reach you from there
Anything else: time to show off my favorite poems
Oh heck yeah
@dandelionfires
Sign me up!
Player, substitute, or spectator: Player
Do you have a discord? Yeah, I'm in the hub discord so I can reach you from there
Anything else: time to show off my favorite poems
Whoops, forgot to add the code, stuck it in dms
Whoops, forgot to add the code, stuck it in dms
1 2 3 4 5 6 7