Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Mermaid tails are hard to draw :/. Probably doesn’t help that I also have to visualize what it would look like when stuffed (I’m trying to make a mermaid fabric doll). I think I’m just gonna pack it up and set it aside for now—worst case scenario, I have a random doll torso I need to use for something else.
Mermaid tails are hard to draw :/. Probably doesn’t help that I also have to visualize what it would look like when stuffed (I’m trying to make a mermaid fabric doll). I think I’m just gonna pack it up and set it aside for now—worst case scenario, I have a random doll torso I need to use for something else.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
[quote name="AspenCrow" date="2024-03-26 01:31:50" ] What manner of wretched beast attacks and harasses my home... [/quote] when i find a stinkbug in my room
AspenCrow wrote on 2024-03-26 01:31:50:
What manner of wretched beast attacks and harasses my home...
when i find a stinkbug in my room
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
hello again oni obsessed student
you will go far
hello again oni obsessed student
you will go far
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
The rain is fitting today.
The rain is fitting today.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
How can I ever write lore for my dragons when everyone else has such beautifully written, eloquent lore and mine would almost certainly be putrid steaming garbage. )':
How can I ever write lore for my dragons when everyone else has such beautifully written, eloquent lore and mine would almost certainly be putrid steaming garbage. )':
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
It’s still pretty cold outside and I need it to warm up so the youngsters can spend more time outside. Also, I need to decide on flowers for the front garden and place an order for seeds.
It’s still pretty cold outside and I need it to warm up so the youngsters can spend more time outside. Also, I need to decide on flowers for the front garden and place an order for seeds.
Teacher/Mother/Nature Flight Member
headaches SUCK!!!
headaches SUCK!!!
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
hmmm I might split my tabs into moderns and ancients + permababies

dressing dragons is just such a different process from the other two that they feel like two totally different categories. plus, I feel weird putting ancients without skins next to fully dressed dragons... again, totally different categories tbh

so in the end I'd have three main/finished tabs (in my hibden) - moderns, ancients + permababies, fandragons!

I probably won't go through with this until I have a few more fandragons done though, currently I only have two which isn't quite enough for a full tab imo haha

I like my current naming scheme though so. idk. I mean I don't even like space that much, the theme evolved naturally, but I'm attached to it and it would be weird now to just have the tab names be "moderns" "ancients" "gene projects" etc.
but then again it's a lot more clear that way. so yeah idk fdkhgskjfdh
hmmm I might split my tabs into moderns and ancients + permababies

dressing dragons is just such a different process from the other two that they feel like two totally different categories. plus, I feel weird putting ancients without skins next to fully dressed dragons... again, totally different categories tbh

so in the end I'd have three main/finished tabs (in my hibden) - moderns, ancients + permababies, fandragons!

I probably won't go through with this until I have a few more fandragons done though, currently I only have two which isn't quite enough for a full tab imo haha

I like my current naming scheme though so. idk. I mean I don't even like space that much, the theme evolved naturally, but I'm attached to it and it would be weird now to just have the tab names be "moderns" "ancients" "gene projects" etc.
but then again it's a lot more clear that way. so yeah idk fdkhgskjfdh
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Dollar store cosmic brownies are delicious!
Dollar store cosmic brownies are delicious!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
grr why do i have to replay this whole section. shakes fist
grr why do i have to replay this whole section. shakes fist
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon