Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | nest cancellation item
1 2 3 4 5
well.... every few months I like to make one of these posts.

Please give us an item to cancel unwanted nests! It's ridiculous to take away a site feature, and while nest decay wasn't the solution, deleting the option to discard nests entirely was not the move.
I ended up accidentally breeding two very old dragons because flight rising mobile has terrible optimization, and now they just...... sit there.... forever..... wasting a nest slot. awful.

TLDR: please let us get rid of unwanted nests it's been a decade
well.... every few months I like to make one of these posts.

Please give us an item to cancel unwanted nests! It's ridiculous to take away a site feature, and while nest decay wasn't the solution, deleting the option to discard nests entirely was not the move.
I ended up accidentally breeding two very old dragons because flight rising mobile has terrible optimization, and now they just...... sit there.... forever..... wasting a nest slot. awful.

TLDR: please let us get rid of unwanted nests it's been a decade
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
support. it should be something in the treasure marketplace, and not too expensive. especially because mobile is buggy and difficult to use.
support. it should be something in the treasure marketplace, and not too expensive. especially because mobile is buggy and difficult to use.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
please. i am begging.
please. i am begging.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
support. I wouldn't use it but I can completely see why it'd be needed. :)
support. I wouldn't use it but I can completely see why it'd be needed. :)
mt8lr6s.png
Support as usual. We've needed a replacement for egg rot since they removed it several years ago.
Support as usual. We've needed a replacement for egg rot since they removed it several years ago.
.......LRWJpvK.png
7785.png
x8YqlBy.gif
ciurGcg.png
........lightning_rune.png
T4Peb9C.png
DxCICZ1.png
68469670.png
Qq8TftW.png
Support!

I am so worried of accidental breeding one of my main personal dragons with a project dragon.
Support!

I am so worried of accidental breeding one of my main personal dragons with a project dragon.
[quote name="DeathbyPixelz" date="2024-03-25 12:56:24" ] please. i am begging. [/quote]
DeathbyPixelz wrote on 2024-03-25 12:56:24:
please. i am begging.
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
Support! this really ought to have been implemented in the first year or two, a whole decade +1 without a way to fix a nesting mistake is just awful
Support! this really ought to have been implemented in the first year or two, a whole decade +1 without a way to fix a nesting mistake is just awful
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
Always support for nest cancellation.

Always support for nest cancellation.

CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Support. Put a hammer or something in the treasure marketplace so my dragons can go to town on unwanted eggs that I made by clicking the wrong parent.
Support. Put a hammer or something in the treasure marketplace so my dragons can go to town on unwanted eggs that I made by clicking the wrong parent.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png