Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | nest cancellation item
1 2 3 4 5
Before it was open beta, there was an idea of "marriage" between dragons to force them to be monogamous...
It would otherwise be cool if the same idea was implemented with the added bonus of choosing "non-breedable", "open breedable", "closed breedable..." and you choose with what dragons it can breed...

this would totally let us avoid this issues too...

Hope the devs get a "discard nest" button soon so you get your nest free again =)
At least, give us an explanation of "why" they are taking so long with something that seems to be quite simple tbh
Before it was open beta, there was an idea of "marriage" between dragons to force them to be monogamous...
It would otherwise be cool if the same idea was implemented with the added bonus of choosing "non-breedable", "open breedable", "closed breedable..." and you choose with what dragons it can breed...

this would totally let us avoid this issues too...

Hope the devs get a "discard nest" button soon so you get your nest free again =)
At least, give us an explanation of "why" they are taking so long with something that seems to be quite simple tbh
CqurqsJ.png
Please come by and tell be how I could improve this dragon card generator =D
It's focused on Coli dragons but useful for other types too!
Thanks!
xUgBziz.png
support, and honestly it'd be nice if the nesting grounds got a bit of a remaster so we can actually see the dragons we're selecting (think crossroads style). would make accidental nests way less likely to occur in the first place.
support, and honestly it'd be nice if the nesting grounds got a bit of a remaster so we can actually see the dragons we're selecting (think crossroads style). would make accidental nests way less likely to occur in the first place.
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
Support! I haven't made a breeding mistake yet thankfully, but it would be great if I didn't have to feel utterly helpless if I ever were to!
Support! I haven't made a breeding mistake yet thankfully, but it would be great if I didn't have to feel utterly helpless if I ever were to!
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
YFuOvu8.png 9QUfWsj.png dino-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif Celeana.gif
Support ! we can see why this can be very helpful to some people

(oh yeah this is probably a less frequent occurrance but wasn't there a thread where someone got hacked and two random dragons were bred ? while the person wasn't super bothered with it we think a nest cancellation item could be good for that too. just dropping possibilities)
Support ! we can see why this can be very helpful to some people

(oh yeah this is probably a less frequent occurrance but wasn't there a thread where someone got hacked and two random dragons were bred ? while the person wasn't super bothered with it we think a nest cancellation item could be good for that too. just dropping possibilities)
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
i support this without needing an item

without using the item the dragon should still be on breeding cooldown so if it was a messed up breeding pair with the wrong dragon, you will still hav to wait for the cooldown to breed again

this is enough of a tradeoff i think

i dont think the nest should be unusable either (common tradeoff i seen)

also i like the suggestion to make some dragons not able to breed as i would likie this on some of my permas
i support this without needing an item

without using the item the dragon should still be on breeding cooldown so if it was a messed up breeding pair with the wrong dragon, you will still hav to wait for the cooldown to breed again

this is enough of a tradeoff i think

i dont think the nest should be unusable either (common tradeoff i seen)

also i like the suggestion to make some dragons not able to breed as i would likie this on some of my permas
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Support, I'd be totally up for this and wouldn't mind it being a gem MP item.
Support, I'd be totally up for this and wouldn't mind it being a gem MP item.
Support. I literally reorganized my lair around this anxiety / fear by having all my fodder breeders be plentiful Modern breeds, while my coliseum team is now comprised of in-game female Ancients of different species, so they can't breed with each other, so that I literally cannot misclick a pairing, and shoved everyone important into my Hibernal Den. It would be great to have an item that fixes this fear without having to go through such extraneous lengths to get around it, you know? :')
Support. I literally reorganized my lair around this anxiety / fear by having all my fodder breeders be plentiful Modern breeds, while my coliseum team is now comprised of in-game female Ancients of different species, so they can't breed with each other, so that I literally cannot misclick a pairing, and shoved everyone important into my Hibernal Den. It would be great to have an item that fixes this fear without having to go through such extraneous lengths to get around it, you know? :')
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Support. Personally I don't think it should cost anything if it was a mistake, but I'd hand over the treasure if I was that desperate to undo the nest
Support. Personally I don't think it should cost anything if it was a mistake, but I'd hand over the treasure if I was that desperate to undo the nest
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
Support! its kind of wild that we dont have something like this, especially with how jank mobile is sometimes.
Support! its kind of wild that we dont have something like this, especially with how jank mobile is sometimes.
Total support, I haven't gotten issues with this since I don't play as active but I can easily see how this could be an issue. Please gib x3
Total support, I haven't gotten issues with this since I don't play as active but I can easily see how this could be an issue. Please gib x3
lf9X4H2.png
1 2 3 4 5