Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [DONE] The Tear-&-Taste Buffet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Buying more bookss
Buying more bookss
m6t3KIB.pngP9N6m.gifW0FVkEj.png1ZOWZ.giftdBvEhS.gifIeLEY.gifQAjBx.gif
Ordering 10 books!
Ordering 10 books!
SVrf4gw.pngoO4Btix.pnghi!
Sending payment for 10 books! :D
Sending payment for 10 books! :D
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
[quote name="NerdMom" date="2024-03-24 10:27:59" ] 9/11 at 20 10/11 at 30 4th buffet of 10! New rule that after 40 purchases, choose one normal for free, did WONDERS for my bank account and peace of mind knowing this round gets a guarantee. THANK YOU SO MUCH T__T[/quote] Sorry for the second ping, I'd just like to confirm whether or not you sent a PM to either me or Tanglefire, since you said you wanted to but we both checked and didn't see a 4th PM from you. Don't worry if you changed your mind, we're just making sure we didn't miss anything!
NerdMom wrote on 2024-03-24 10:27:59:
9/11 at 20
10/11 at 30

4th buffet of 10!
New rule that after 40 purchases, choose one normal for free, did WONDERS for my bank account and peace of mind knowing this round gets a guarantee. THANK YOU SO MUCH T__T
Sorry for the second ping, I'd just like to confirm whether or not you sent a PM to either me or Tanglefire, since you said you wanted to but we both checked and didn't see a 4th PM from you.

Don't worry if you changed your mind, we're just making sure we didn't miss anything!
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
ordering 2 books :)
ordering 2 books :)
and still, we stay silly :3

omega / roxy • byte/bit, it/its, they/them • adult
omegasmileyface most everywhere!
10 more books
10 more books
LjPub0C.gif
tn0RSo5.png
J8zFKyY.png
JvUa9ma.png
Sl91TZD.png
ARiNF5Q.gif
lf9X4H2.png
buying 10 books
buying 10 books

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
Rise and shine Sornieth! Up and ready to deliver more books!!
EDIT: Oup almost forgot but @Rifter here's your daily ping!
Rise and shine Sornieth! Up and ready to deliver more books!!
EDIT: Oup almost forgot but @Rifter here's your daily ping!
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
Same shiny in both my purchases so far ... and there are many descriptions left to see! Looks like I'll be back for more soon enough ... Much love to all the description writers, I'm enjoying reading them very much ... stand-outs for me are the Aether family cookbook with the melting pages (made me laugh [i]so[/i] hard!) and the [i]Mundus arcanorum, editio prima[/i] ( dangerous snack indeed [emoji=aether winking size=1]).
Same shiny in both my purchases so far ... and there are many descriptions left to see! Looks like I'll be back for more soon enough ...

Much love to all the description writers, I'm enjoying reading them very much ... stand-outs for me are the Aether family cookbook with the melting pages (made me laugh so hard!) and the Mundus arcanorum, editio prima ( dangerous snack indeed ).
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Sending payment for 10~
Sending payment for 10~
Frbjwm0.jpg JGIle6w.giffMJGS3M.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14