Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [DONE] The Tear-&-Taste Buffet
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[quote name="MysticMeat" date="2024-03-30 21:11:45" ] Book gacha is open until rollover, right? [/quote] Correct!
MysticMeat wrote on 2024-03-30 21:11:45:
Book gacha is open until rollover, right?
Correct!
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
thank you so much for the ping! appreciate it! i hope it's ok to send for 5 more books. the tiny blurbs that comes along with them is such a neat concept [emoji=blue star size=1]
thank you so much for the ping! appreciate it!
i hope it's ok to send for 5 more books. the tiny blurbs that comes along with them is such a neat concept
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Sending for 10 books!
Sending for 10 books!
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
[center][size=4]WE ARE NOW [b]CLOSED[/b].[/size] I will be delivering all open orders over the next hour or so. A VERY big thank you to everyone who made this event possible, and to everyone who participated, both in and out of Arcane! This week would not have been as merry without you. Please look forward to future events that will run in this vein! Hopefully the next will delight you as much as this one did. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExbzF5OGsyMHMzcnJzbmMwNWNlNWdqMHNhazRjaHljOW9meDRuZTV1YyZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/lTpme2Po0hkqI/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
WE ARE NOW CLOSED.

I will be delivering all open orders over the next hour or so. A VERY big thank you to everyone who made this event possible, and to everyone who participated, both in and out of Arcane! This week would not have been as merry without you.

Please look forward to future events that will run in this vein! Hopefully the next will delight you as much as this one did.

giphy.gif
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14