Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [DONE] The Tear-&-Taste Buffet
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Ordering 10 more books!
Ordering 10 more books!
SVrf4gw.pngoO4Btix.pnghi!
Oh! Oh! One book for me, please! :)
Oh! Oh! One book for me, please! :)
Arcane Bounty Hunter
Any Pronoun (Orange)Butch (Sapphic flag)Queer (Queer flag)
ArcaniteLore ClanArtist
i would like 10 delicious books please!
i would like 10 delicious books please!
fNhhMbc.png
Ordering 10 books!
Ordering 10 books!
AWmPZJK.png1kEiFKu.pngbKbi93u.pngVbfdgOd.png
Ordering 10 books
Ordering 10 books
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
I'm once again ordering 10 books
I'm once again ordering 10 books
AWmPZJK.png1kEiFKu.pngbKbi93u.pngVbfdgOd.png
A pair of Aether make their way into the entrance, looking around and taking in the sights and smells. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84955440][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/849555/84955440.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84957157][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/849572/84957157.png[/img][/url] "Ooooh, Pleiades! We've got a treasure trove here!" The gray and pink Aether exclaimed. "Please try to contain yourself until we sit down Hyades," the other Aether, Pleiades, responded. "A space for two, please." The two Aether made their way towards their seats and looked what they had. "Let's just grab ten of them and see what happens!" Hyades said in an excited tone that also suggested the matter wasn't up for discussion. Pleiades sighed and looked at her sister. "Ten it is..." [rule] Sending payment for ten books!
A pair of Aether make their way into the entrance, looking around and taking in the sights and smells.
84955440.png84957157.png
"Ooooh, Pleiades! We've got a treasure trove here!" The gray and pink Aether exclaimed.
"Please try to contain yourself until we sit down Hyades," the other Aether, Pleiades, responded. "A space for two, please."
The two Aether made their way towards their seats and looked what they had.
"Let's just grab ten of them and see what happens!" Hyades said in an excited tone that also suggested the matter wasn't up for discussion.
Pleiades sighed and looked at her sister. "Ten it is..."
Sending payment for ten books!
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
Sending payment for 10 books :3
Sending payment for 10 books :3
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
ok, y'all have won me over, sending payment for another 10 books!
ok, y'all have won me over, sending payment for another 10 books!
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
“Hoohoohoo, come around, come around! Plenty of duplicates for any Aethers who happen to be in the current Deity Disciples. However, any that mistakenly eat my one-of-a-kind have to make it up with farming 50 Blooming Grove Preserved Petals WITHOUT any of the lair champions, do you hear me?!”

ROFL you guys the RNG luck gave my missing 11th book on exactly the 40th pull AND the most gracious host confirmed it wasn’t altered AND gave the mercy 41st… so went from incomplete to duplicate back-to-back. Hehehe enjoy the “gambling” in virtual stakes and an achievable end goal!~
“Hoohoohoo, come around, come around! Plenty of duplicates for any Aethers who happen to be in the current Deity Disciples. However, any that mistakenly eat my one-of-a-kind have to make it up with farming 50 Blooming Grove Preserved Petals WITHOUT any of the lair champions, do you hear me?!”

ROFL you guys the RNG luck gave my missing 11th book on exactly the 40th pull AND the most gracious host confirmed it wasn’t altered AND gave the mercy 41st… so went from incomplete to duplicate back-to-back. Hehehe enjoy the “gambling” in virtual stakes and an achievable end goal!~
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14