Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [DONE] The Tear-&-Taste Buffet
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
New day, more books!
@Rifter here's your daily ping!
New day, more books!
@Rifter here's your daily ping!
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
Buying 10 books, thanks!
Buying 10 books, thanks!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
[quote name="ST6X" date="2024-03-24 17:50:32" ] [quote name="NerdMom" date="2024-03-24 10:27:59" ] 9/11 at 20 10/11 at 30 4th buffet of 10! New rule that after 40 purchases, choose one normal for free, did WONDERS for my bank account and peace of mind knowing this round gets a guarantee. THANK YOU SO MUCH T__T[/quote] Sorry for the second ping, I'd just like to confirm whether or not you sent a PM to either me or Tanglefire, since you said you wanted to but we both checked and didn't see a 4th PM from you. Don't worry if you changed your mind, we're just making sure we didn't miss anything! [/quote] @ST6X oh, my mistake! The mail for my 4th order didn’t go through the day I posted, so I sent it now. Quotes don’t ping without an @ so I was… giving it a day before I checked in, in case something came up in your own RL haha. Anyway 4th sent for sure, and still plenty of week left, and mercy for the 11th is a huge relief but still exciting to see what happens with RNG. :D
ST6X wrote on 2024-03-24 17:50:32:
NerdMom wrote on 2024-03-24 10:27:59:
9/11 at 20
10/11 at 30

4th buffet of 10!
New rule that after 40 purchases, choose one normal for free, did WONDERS for my bank account and peace of mind knowing this round gets a guarantee. THANK YOU SO MUCH T__T
Sorry for the second ping, I'd just like to confirm whether or not you sent a PM to either me or Tanglefire, since you said you wanted to but we both checked and didn't see a 4th PM from you.

Don't worry if you changed your mind, we're just making sure we didn't miss anything!

@ST6X oh, my mistake! The mail for my 4th order didn’t go through the day I posted, so I sent it now.

Quotes don’t ping without an @ so I was… giving it a day before I checked in, in case something came up in your own RL haha.

Anyway 4th sent for sure, and still plenty of week left, and mercy for the 11th is a huge relief but still exciting to see what happens with RNG. :D
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
Buying 10 more books! Sending payment! [emoji=aether laughing size=1]
Buying 10 more books! Sending payment!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
Dom bank get money? Aethers get books?? Aethers like books. Good feast.

Two buffets please!

(Sending payment for 20 books. These look so good steex! And kudos to the writers too <3)
Dom bank get money? Aethers get books?? Aethers like books. Good feast.

Two buffets please!

(Sending payment for 20 books. These look so good steex! And kudos to the writers too <3)
TpW465u.gif
xxxx
Xe/Xem | He/Him
+1 FR Time
Exalt and Lore Lair
xxxx Stock the Pond
Everbloom UMAs
Wishlist
Another day, another feast. It wasn't the least bit difficult for Emphyrias to enter the venue once more. Her table was already ready for her as she strode in, her Veilspun brother leaning on her left horn. Er. Her right horn? No, it was easy to see double- the brothers were identical twins, each crooning at one another as they gave their sister directions. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/918790/91878916.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/914444/91444394.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/918790/91878916.png[/img] "Waitstaff?" "Dear waitstaff." "Fifty books today." "Did you mean fourty?" "No, Fifty." "So you were going to eat some?" "Of course. And you were going to eat some!" "Oh this service is fast." "I can see why you come here." "We should retrieve sister from the Hibernal Dens tomorrow." "We most certainly should!" The trio, surrounded by books, was happy to dig in.
Another day, another feast. It wasn't the least bit difficult for Emphyrias to enter the venue once more. Her table was already ready for her as she strode in, her Veilspun brother leaning on her left horn. Er. Her right horn? No, it was easy to see double- the brothers were identical twins, each crooning at one another as they gave their sister directions.

91878916.png91444394.png91878916.png

"Waitstaff?"
"Dear waitstaff."
"Fifty books today."
"Did you mean fourty?"
"No, Fifty."
"So you were going to eat some?"
"Of course. And you were going to eat some!"
"Oh this service is fast."
"I can see why you come here."
"We should retrieve sister from the Hibernal Dens tomorrow."
"We most certainly should!"

The trio, surrounded by books, was happy to dig in.
Recently returned from Hiatus, please be patient or gentle.
For a start, 2 books for me [emoji=information size=1]
For a start, 2 books for me
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
Buying 3 :}
Buying 3 :}
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!

Hello! Buying 10 books, I'll send the payment now ^^
Hello! Buying 10 books, I'll send the payment now ^^
dT9HQge.png
jgeciGJ.png
qjxrAwx.png
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
oEGalah.png
evIwcId.png qQhOrop.png
Methinks... I need... MORE BOOKS!!!
Methinks... I need... MORE BOOKS!!!
z8s5c34.png