Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [DONE] The Tear-&-Taste Buffet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
buying 10 books please!
buying 10 books please!
Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png
9/11 at 20
10/11 at 30

4th buffet of 10!
New rule that after 40 purchases, choose one normal for free, did WONDERS for my bank account and peace of mind knowing this round gets a guarantee. THANK YOU SO MUCH T__T

Binging an anime where students gamble real fortunes and their own servitude, and THIS harmless gambling and receiving surprises is SO exciting haha!
9/11 at 20
10/11 at 30

4th buffet of 10!
New rule that after 40 purchases, choose one normal for free, did WONDERS for my bank account and peace of mind knowing this round gets a guarantee. THANK YOU SO MUCH T__T

Binging an anime where students gamble real fortunes and their own servitude, and THIS harmless gambling and receiving surprises is SO exciting haha!
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
[quote name="NerdMom" date="2024-03-24 10:27:59" ]Binging an anime where students gamble real fortunes and their own servitude, and THIS harmless gambling and receiving surprises is SO exciting haha! [/quote] Aha, Kakegurui by any chance? (waves in read the manga) good stuff good stuff x')
NerdMom wrote on 2024-03-24 10:27:59:
Aha, Kakegurui by any chance? (waves in read the manga) good stuff good stuff x')
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
buying 10 books!
buying 10 books!
LjPub0C.gif
tn0RSo5.png
J8zFKyY.png
JvUa9ma.png
Sl91TZD.png
ARiNF5Q.gif
lf9X4H2.png
Ordering 20 books!
Ordering 20 books!
6XJgcnJ.pngl9ObAA3.png
Ooh, a shiny and full suit in only 20 books, Nice. Do I fish for more shinies...
Ooh, a shiny and full suit in only 20 books, Nice. Do I fish for more shinies...
6XJgcnJ.pngl9ObAA3.png
Buying 20 books - all my exalting profits going straight to the bank via pretty books!

(Just like my real world money fills up bookcases!)
Buying 20 books - all my exalting profits going straight to the bank via pretty books!

(Just like my real world money fills up bookcases!)
SbvRDbG.gif53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpg
Buying 10 books!
Buying 10 books!
sending payment for 20 books! :D
sending payment for 20 books! :D
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90802343][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/908024/90802343_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Scrapbook felt a bit odd, seeing aethers like her devour what she was made from, but she supposed she was one of them now. "Could I start with three?" Maybe she'd acquire a taste for it when she got started.
90802343_350.png

Scrapbook felt a bit odd, seeing aethers like her devour what she was made from, but she supposed she was one of them now. "Could I start with three?" Maybe she'd acquire a taste for it when she got started.
Hi!! If you need anything, let me know!! I'm trying to start a hatchery eventually, but I have a few breeding projects in the meantime. I also do art!

bXf32iD.png
xxx PiAyg8i.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14