Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you bond with familiars?
1 2 3 4 5
I bond daily with all familiars on my active dragons; doesn't take long to just click through them. All of my unawakened familiars are on active dragons, so I make progress towards them that way.

I'll do the two-window method and bond with ALL of my familiars on occasion if there's a fest happening and I want a load of low effort currency quickly. I don't really like doing it, though - so it's just a once in a while thing.
I bond daily with all familiars on my active dragons; doesn't take long to just click through them. All of my unawakened familiars are on active dragons, so I make progress towards them that way.

I'll do the two-window method and bond with ALL of my familiars on occasion if there's a fest happening and I want a load of low effort currency quickly. I don't really like doing it, though - so it's just a once in a while thing.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
Yes I do bond with my familiars. Only the ones that are attached to dragons though. My laptop is not really working fast enough to make the "fast" method of switching out familiar really working.
Yes I do bond with my familiars. Only the ones that are attached to dragons though. My laptop is not really working fast enough to make the "fast" method of switching out familiar really working.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
i hadn't bonded for a while until about a month ago when i suddenly decided "it can't be that bad to start again and work on my fiona fams so i can get familiarity 1k." fast forward to now. i got familiarity 1k by bonding with my boss familiars and claiming the fiona recolors. i'm still doing it even though i'm like probably a week away from my next fiona. the chests are always worth it because it doesn't take much time out of my schedule.
i hadn't bonded for a while until about a month ago when i suddenly decided "it can't be that bad to start again and work on my fiona fams so i can get familiarity 1k." fast forward to now. i got familiarity 1k by bonding with my boss familiars and claiming the fiona recolors. i'm still doing it even though i'm like probably a week away from my next fiona. the chests are always worth it because it doesn't take much time out of my schedule.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I always bond with familiars on dragons in my main lair (~60, not too many).

When I had a lot of unawakened familiars, I would use the two-tab method to bond with a moderate selection each day (maybe like 200?). These days I have ~30 unawakened fams that aren't on dragons and I bond with them all daily if I remember, but am not fussed if I don't.
I always bond with familiars on dragons in my main lair (~60, not too many).

When I had a lot of unawakened familiars, I would use the two-tab method to bond with a moderate selection each day (maybe like 200?). These days I have ~30 unawakened fams that aren't on dragons and I bond with them all daily if I remember, but am not fussed if I don't.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
(sorry for double post, but I'm not entirely sure how pings work in edited posts)

@SnailArcade A quick tip: if you're on desktop, you can switch between dragons by using the arrow keys. So you hit bond, press the right arrow button, hit bond on the next dragon, etc. You don't even have to close the familiar popup.
(sorry for double post, but I'm not entirely sure how pings work in edited posts)

@SnailArcade A quick tip: if you're on desktop, you can switch between dragons by using the arrow keys. So you hit bond, press the right arrow button, hit bond on the next dragon, etc. You don't even have to close the familiar popup.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I try to bond with my familiars every day, but just the ones that I have not awakened yet (aka only whatever's new). Emphasis on "try" because some days I forget to do so. During NoTN, I bond with everyone for those sweet, sweet chests.
I try to bond with my familiars every day, but just the ones that I have not awakened yet (aka only whatever's new). Emphasis on "try" because some days I forget to do so. During NoTN, I bond with everyone for those sweet, sweet chests.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I only bond with all of them during festivals but in general I just bond with the ones that my dragons have, as soon as one reaches the Awakened level and change the fam for another one and it works well, specially bc Im a familiar collector!
I only bond with all of them during festivals but in general I just bond with the ones that my dragons have, as soon as one reaches the Awakened level and change the fam for another one and it works well, specially bc Im a familiar collector!
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Not every day, I mainly try to remember bonding with all of them during the festivals, but otherwise it it's just too many actions for often little reward (where yes, I know it can stack up and the chests)
Not every day, I mainly try to remember bonding with all of them during the festivals, but otherwise it it's just too many actions for often little reward (where yes, I know it can stack up and the chests)
PWYW art doodles ogIpbsH.gif 3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
I bond with all equipped ones every day for sure~

But all of them? Well... It depends on my mood, I guess?

It can also cause some hand strain if I do it for a month or two daily, so I tend to take breaks to rest my hands... Though that's because my PC bugs out when I try using the two window method, so I have to go with a two tabs method, which ends up putting too much strain on my left hand as I switch the tabs with "Ctrl + 1" and "Ctrl + 2".
I bond with all equipped ones every day for sure~

But all of them? Well... It depends on my mood, I guess?

It can also cause some hand strain if I do it for a month or two daily, so I tend to take breaks to rest my hands... Though that's because my PC bugs out when I try using the two window method, so I have to go with a two tabs method, which ends up putting too much strain on my left hand as I switch the tabs with "Ctrl + 1" and "Ctrl + 2".
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
I bond with the around 60 I have already attached on dragons in my lair, but for festivals and stuff.... I bond with alllll of them. It's tedious, but I find it very worthwhile.
I bond with the around 60 I have already attached on dragons in my lair, but for festivals and stuff.... I bond with alllll of them. It's tedious, but I find it very worthwhile.
rx9OvHg.gif
1 2 3 4 5