Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy (Reboot - IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
NATHANIEL "NEWT" HOTCH.
Newt can manipulate time. Newt is also late.

He flies down the academy grounds with one arm in his coat and the other wrestling with his free sleeve, leaving the fiber-weave flapping like a pair of wings. He's so over. It's the first day orientation, and he's woken up late, but there's no way he's using his sprites for this. Not when he doesn't know how long he's going to be stuck here.

A piece of toast hangs from his mouth as he runs, his late breakfast. Only, when he stops to pant, finally having arrived at the Great Lawn, he chokes, coughing as he accidentally inhales a lungful of crumbs.

He catches the slice before it falls onto the floor and finally manages to stop his sputtering. Reaching down to the pouch at his side, he fetches himself a drink before taking a long sip.
NATHANIEL "NEWT" HOTCH.
Newt can manipulate time. Newt is also late.

He flies down the academy grounds with one arm in his coat and the other wrestling with his free sleeve, leaving the fiber-weave flapping like a pair of wings. He's so over. It's the first day orientation, and he's woken up late, but there's no way he's using his sprites for this. Not when he doesn't know how long he's going to be stuck here.

A piece of toast hangs from his mouth as he runs, his late breakfast. Only, when he stops to pant, finally having arrived at the Great Lawn, he chokes, coughing as he accidentally inhales a lungful of crumbs.

He catches the slice before it falls onto the floor and finally manages to stop his sputtering. Reaching down to the pouch at his side, he fetches himself a drink before taking a long sip.
{Alli - Interacting with: Mothman / Anling - Location: Great Lawn }

Alli’s gator eyes looked over at the person.. Persons? The smaller painting like one must be a little person because it’s shying away from them… anyway “Oh! These are Taraxacum Officinale! More commonly known as the dandelion, while commonly regarded as a weed, it used to be quite the gardening plant! It's also used in medicine, the leaves alone are rich in Vitamin A, C, and K! The roots can be made into a caffeine-free coffee, I've made it before, it's quite good!” Alli rambled quickly, waving their hands around pointing at the dandelion one second and then back to waving their hands around “Dandelions can live up to 13 years if it’s undisturbed! Which is funny because when Dandelions reach their puff ball stage, or the Seed Head stage, its seen as good luck to blow the seeds away and 13 is an unlucky number,” Alli just kept going on and on. . .
{Alli - Interacting with: Mothman / Anling - Location: Great Lawn }

Alli’s gator eyes looked over at the person.. Persons? The smaller painting like one must be a little person because it’s shying away from them… anyway “Oh! These are Taraxacum Officinale! More commonly known as the dandelion, while commonly regarded as a weed, it used to be quite the gardening plant! It's also used in medicine, the leaves alone are rich in Vitamin A, C, and K! The roots can be made into a caffeine-free coffee, I've made it before, it's quite good!” Alli rambled quickly, waving their hands around pointing at the dandelion one second and then back to waving their hands around “Dandelions can live up to 13 years if it’s undisturbed! Which is funny because when Dandelions reach their puff ball stage, or the Seed Head stage, its seen as good luck to blow the seeds away and 13 is an unlucky number,” Alli just kept going on and on. . .
1896.png
~ They / They
~ Fr +3
~ pfp boy
46444.png
~ Home Page
~ Commissions!
~ FR Holiday Dragons
Ashlynn - Great Lawn - Interacting with: Landon, Angelo
Smuggling snakes in? Really? Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. Ashlynn thought belatedly, only now realizing that Landon had his pockets wriggling around.

"Well, glad you're trip wasn't too rough. I think there are a few others we're waiting on, but I guess we can all meet up after orientation," she gave Landon a weird look when he hissed at the snake. "Uh, you okay there?"
Jazmine & Rick - Great Lawn - Interacting with: Dimi
Rick blinked once, grabbing Dimi's hand and shaking it more properly. Jazmine laughed at the sight of her brother trying to teach this very confused (but excited) boy.

"Uh. No? A handshake is just a way to say hello," Rick said, trying to decipher what Dimi meant.

"Dancing to establish dominance, huh? Is that a cultural thing where you're from?" Jazmine asked, encouraging Dimi, instead of helping her brother bring the situation back into the relm of "normal." Rick shot Jazmine a look, dropping Dimi's hand once the handshake was done.
Jean - Great Lawn - Interacting with: Sheath
Jean was surprised to hear about a museum in London. He didn't figure they had any history to keep locked up there, but the world probably changed quite a bit since he was a kid.

"My journey was... alright. I came here on quite a fancy boat, much safer than any other that I've heard of. They offered a... what was it... flying machine... something to get me here, but I do not trust something that could fall out of the sky so easily. A metal contraption has no business in the sky," Jean caught himself rambling, halting his rant before the tirade drew attention. "Did your museum have any interesting artifacts?"
Emily/Kendell - Teacher meeting - Interacting with: The teachers
"It is a bit of both," Mathew said to Naztech. "We are primarily concerned about our academy, the safety of our students is our number one concern. However, providing assistance to other magical communities is never a bad thing."

Emily frowned at John's suggestion. There were quite a few magical communities in all corners of the globe, many isolated from anyone else. "Well, what suggestion would you have in terms of defenses? We don't know what attack is being prepared, or what they know about us."
Ashlynn - Great Lawn - Interacting with: Landon, Angelo
Smuggling snakes in? Really? Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. Ashlynn thought belatedly, only now realizing that Landon had his pockets wriggling around.

"Well, glad you're trip wasn't too rough. I think there are a few others we're waiting on, but I guess we can all meet up after orientation," she gave Landon a weird look when he hissed at the snake. "Uh, you okay there?"
Jazmine & Rick - Great Lawn - Interacting with: Dimi
Rick blinked once, grabbing Dimi's hand and shaking it more properly. Jazmine laughed at the sight of her brother trying to teach this very confused (but excited) boy.

"Uh. No? A handshake is just a way to say hello," Rick said, trying to decipher what Dimi meant.

"Dancing to establish dominance, huh? Is that a cultural thing where you're from?" Jazmine asked, encouraging Dimi, instead of helping her brother bring the situation back into the relm of "normal." Rick shot Jazmine a look, dropping Dimi's hand once the handshake was done.
Jean - Great Lawn - Interacting with: Sheath
Jean was surprised to hear about a museum in London. He didn't figure they had any history to keep locked up there, but the world probably changed quite a bit since he was a kid.

"My journey was... alright. I came here on quite a fancy boat, much safer than any other that I've heard of. They offered a... what was it... flying machine... something to get me here, but I do not trust something that could fall out of the sky so easily. A metal contraption has no business in the sky," Jean caught himself rambling, halting his rant before the tirade drew attention. "Did your museum have any interesting artifacts?"
Emily/Kendell - Teacher meeting - Interacting with: The teachers
"It is a bit of both," Mathew said to Naztech. "We are primarily concerned about our academy, the safety of our students is our number one concern. However, providing assistance to other magical communities is never a bad thing."

Emily frowned at John's suggestion. There were quite a few magical communities in all corners of the globe, many isolated from anyone else. "Well, what suggestion would you have in terms of defenses? We don't know what attack is being prepared, or what they know about us."
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Sheath
Interaction: Jean

"A flying machine... like a bird?" she mumbled. Sheath had seen many things in the Americas, but such a thing was still new to her. "Oh, many things. Many other pieces of armor quite like myself. Dulled swords and some metal plates in front of cases. Tapestries and paintings, many tattered." she hung her head a bit. "It was a bit saddening to see so many things that were familiar to me before so old and worn."

Thinking back, those things did seem very old compared to the things she had seen around campus. "Sir. Jean, if I may, do you know how long ago the Battle of Camlann was? I'm still adjusting to the time jump." she said sincerely. Sheath was distracted for a moment when she saw the way the sunlight reflected off herself. It was nice to be able to talk to people. Maybe the cloth mannequin was helping.
Sheath
Interaction: Jean

"A flying machine... like a bird?" she mumbled. Sheath had seen many things in the Americas, but such a thing was still new to her. "Oh, many things. Many other pieces of armor quite like myself. Dulled swords and some metal plates in front of cases. Tapestries and paintings, many tattered." she hung her head a bit. "It was a bit saddening to see so many things that were familiar to me before so old and worn."

Thinking back, those things did seem very old compared to the things she had seen around campus. "Sir. Jean, if I may, do you know how long ago the Battle of Camlann was? I'm still adjusting to the time jump." she said sincerely. Sheath was distracted for a moment when she saw the way the sunlight reflected off herself. It was nice to be able to talk to people. Maybe the cloth mannequin was helping.
Landon Rockcrowne
Interactions: Ashlynn, Angelo
_______

Landon started to reply,
"I-I'm just a snake whisperer…"
Letting the default answer he usually gave the Templar die in his throat as he remembered that here, nobody cared. Then again, it wouldn't be surprising if the Templar knew he could speak to snakes either or even do a bit of geomancy. You needed magic to properly get into Clayton after all.
He then said,
"Snake speech and snakes are somewhat attracted to me."
No, he won't elaborate further as stroked Charlie's scales and added,
"But if it eases your nerves he's a fairly harmless California King."

Landon walked over a bit more as he started to take his phone out, however he then started to take the Nokia out of the case so that the particular looking sticker on the back (if ykyk) as it either meant something or just looked like a neat sticker depending on who looked at it. Acting like he was checking something with it before putting the phone back in the case and in his pocket.
Lance Savage
Interactions: Koito
_______

Lance tipped his head a bit as he thought,
Well… That's just my life called out right there. And I can't help that I got sharper senses about a year ago, since I'm almost certain this is a self talker.
He then said,
"Yeah, but I've found that drawing things out sometimes helps. Could just be a me thing though."
He closed his eyes for a second and put one hand palm up intentionally into a spot with a bit more shade. At first not much seemed to be happening, but then the shadows started to twitch around in Lance's hand before taking on a consistency similar to a thick dark colored fluid and formed up to take a similar shape to what he was drawing. When Lance opened his eyes and looked at the shape you could see him refining it a bit and altering the pose. Notably the shadowy 'pose reference' seemed to drip as well, but it looked rather intentional.
Adara Ferra
Interactions: Open, Mentions Emory & Eve
_______

Hearing what sounded like a couple of people walking over, Adara looked up from her book and took a drink of her tea before waving slightly at the pair as she thought,
I don't want to assume anything here, but you two look related. Not that I care just an observation.
She then looked back down at her book, squinting a bit to decipher a note in the margin of the page.

((I'll post for a couple other characters at another time just so it feels less awkward))
Landon Rockcrowne
Interactions: Ashlynn, Angelo
_______

Landon started to reply,
"I-I'm just a snake whisperer…"
Letting the default answer he usually gave the Templar die in his throat as he remembered that here, nobody cared. Then again, it wouldn't be surprising if the Templar knew he could speak to snakes either or even do a bit of geomancy. You needed magic to properly get into Clayton after all.
He then said,
"Snake speech and snakes are somewhat attracted to me."
No, he won't elaborate further as stroked Charlie's scales and added,
"But if it eases your nerves he's a fairly harmless California King."

Landon walked over a bit more as he started to take his phone out, however he then started to take the Nokia out of the case so that the particular looking sticker on the back (if ykyk) as it either meant something or just looked like a neat sticker depending on who looked at it. Acting like he was checking something with it before putting the phone back in the case and in his pocket.
Lance Savage
_______

Lance tipped his head a bit as he thought,
Well… That's just my life called out right there. And I can't help that I got sharper senses about a year ago, since I'm almost certain this is a self talker.
He then said,
"Yeah, but I've found that drawing things out sometimes helps. Could just be a me thing though."
He closed his eyes for a second and put one hand palm up intentionally into a spot with a bit more shade. At first not much seemed to be happening, but then the shadows started to twitch around in Lance's hand before taking on a consistency similar to a thick dark colored fluid and formed up to take a similar shape to what he was drawing. When Lance opened his eyes and looked at the shape you could see him refining it a bit and altering the pose. Notably the shadowy 'pose reference' seemed to drip as well, but it looked rather intentional.
Adara Ferra
Interactions: Open, Mentions Emory & Eve
_______

Hearing what sounded like a couple of people walking over, Adara looked up from her book and took a drink of her tea before waving slightly at the pair as she thought,
I don't want to assume anything here, but you two look related. Not that I care just an observation.
She then looked back down at her book, squinting a bit to decipher a note in the margin of the page.

((I'll post for a couple other characters at another time just so it feels less awkward))
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Koito
Interaction: Lance

Koito watched curiously at the small shadowed creature, still seeming very calm. "Hey, Leif. Take a look at this." she said, giving a slight turn to the small, reptilian creature. Leif perked up, using his wings to lift off the branch he was on and fly to the base of the tree. Leif stood in front of the shadow playfully. At Leif's reaction, Koito quickly slid down from the tree. "Leif, don't touch it! What if it hurts you?" he said as he got to the bottom of the tree.

The small dragon looked up at Lance. It's few shiny scales resembled the jewels that decorated Koito's outfit. The rest were a purple faded red, resembling the boy's hair.
Koito
Interaction: Lance

Koito watched curiously at the small shadowed creature, still seeming very calm. "Hey, Leif. Take a look at this." she said, giving a slight turn to the small, reptilian creature. Leif perked up, using his wings to lift off the branch he was on and fly to the base of the tree. Leif stood in front of the shadow playfully. At Leif's reaction, Koito quickly slid down from the tree. "Leif, don't touch it! What if it hurts you?" he said as he got to the bottom of the tree.

The small dragon looked up at Lance. It's few shiny scales resembled the jewels that decorated Koito's outfit. The rest were a purple faded red, resembling the boy's hair.
[- SYCAMORE -]
(LOCATION: GREAT LAWN)
{INTERACTION WITH: NONE/OPEN}

After hearing an announcement boom across the busy grass field- most student's ears not picking up the delicate, lost soundwaves amidst the chaos- I turn, exiting the conversation gracefully as I begin to walk away, tail lashing behind me to leave the grass flat after my talon prints. I was interested in this "capture the flag" game, whatever it was.
(btw, idk if yalls schools do it, but for the flag do you use a ball or a actual flag/scarf thing?)
[- SYCAMORE -]
(LOCATION: GREAT LAWN)
{INTERACTION WITH: NONE/OPEN}

After hearing an announcement boom across the busy grass field- most student's ears not picking up the delicate, lost soundwaves amidst the chaos- I turn, exiting the conversation gracefully as I begin to walk away, tail lashing behind me to leave the grass flat after my talon prints. I was interested in this "capture the flag" game, whatever it was.
(btw, idk if yalls schools do it, but for the flag do you use a ball or a actual flag/scarf thing?)
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
Lance Savage
_______

Lance looked at the little dragon like creature for a second, the shadow in his hand twitching a bit as he said,
"D-Don't worry, my shadow manipulation won't really do much more than feel a little cold like this… More like oobleck, ack I mean that stuff that's both a solid and a liquid.
I mean it can be weaponized but why would I do that here?"
He closed his hand around the shadow, informally dispelling as it just felt better to do it that way sometimes. He then started to put a finger out to stroke Leif before pausing halfway and asking,
"You don't mind if I stroke the little draconian, do you?"

As it was a common courtesy to ask before you touched just about anyone's pet. Even if it looked very cute and friendly as that was definitely a stinger.

((In my defense for this hella late response… I thought others would post before now. So let's be awkward and post right before the time jump.))
Lance Savage
_______

Lance looked at the little dragon like creature for a second, the shadow in his hand twitching a bit as he said,
"D-Don't worry, my shadow manipulation won't really do much more than feel a little cold like this… More like oobleck, ack I mean that stuff that's both a solid and a liquid.
I mean it can be weaponized but why would I do that here?"
He closed his hand around the shadow, informally dispelling as it just felt better to do it that way sometimes. He then started to put a finger out to stroke Leif before pausing halfway and asking,
"You don't mind if I stroke the little draconian, do you?"

As it was a common courtesy to ask before you touched just about anyone's pet. Even if it looked very cute and friendly as that was definitely a stinger.

((In my defense for this hella late response… I thought others would post before now. So let's be awkward and post right before the time jump.))
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
@Clayton Academy
The Great Capture the Flag Tournement

Capture the flag. An outlet for the students to show the full range of their abilities. The "areana" is several acres of forest, largely protected from magical overspill, but beyond that untouched. Various staff members are stationed throughout the arena to make sure nothing gets out of hands, but students are mostly left alone for the duration of the activity.

The rules are simple - each team may hide their flag anywhere in their designated territory. The first team to locate the other flag and bring it to their home base wins the game.

Ashlynn - Team 2 base - Interacting with: Everyone there
Ashlynn fidgeted with the inhibitor on her wrist. It almost seemed unnecassary, although the teachers were clear that this was in case anything got out of hand. A glance around the people on her team proved that it might not have been unnecassary after all. The sheer amount of power present was overwhelming. Ashlynn sighed, shaking her head. It would probably be fine, so long as no one got too excited.

"Alright, so... What's the plan here? I, uh... Probably we should share what all we can do and, I guess, figure out a strategy, right?"

Ashlynn shrugged. She honestly wasn't feeling up for the game, and would have preferred to go to bed. The staff seemed rather energetic, however, and she figured asking to be exused would have resulted in them trying to convince her the game would be "great fun" or something.
Jazmine - Team 2 Base - Interacting with: Everyone there
Jazmine gave Ashlynn a look. She seemed nervous, although that made sense. Everyone here was new... Or, maybe not everyone, but definitely quite a few people were new. Maybe that was why she was nervous. In any case, the game.

"Yeah, so my powers are a little strange, uh. I mean, I can shapeshif, which could be helpful, but that's about all I can do. Well, and I can see magic, so maybe that'll help somehow."

Jazmine shifted from foot to foot. Gym class would sometimes do things like this, but magic wasn't usually allowed to be used. Jazmine was a bit excited to actually get to use her powers, although she thought that there were a lot more powerful people in her team alone.
Rick - Team 1 Base - Interacting with: Everyone there
The inhibitor was strange. Rick had never really needed to use one of these. His powers were much more intentful, and the need to have a safety net felt weird to him. Although he supposed the teachers were just doing this to avoid liability. That made some sort of sense. Looking around, he realized that he didn't really know what his team could do.

"So, let's see... Usually in games like this we're not allowed to run around with the flag after it's planted, even though just giving it to someone and having them hide would probably work the best... Uh, anyone have any ideas where we could stick this thing? Maybe set up a few guards or something?"
Jean - Team 1 Base - Interacting with: Everyone there
Jean considered the game thoughtfully. This seemed far less dangerous than his training excercizes in the past, and he wondered why. Perhapse nowadays children were not expected to know how to fight, and the faculty was attempting to prevent injury. It all seemed like too many precautions to Jean, after all, how would they learn to fight if they were being held back? He probably held at least some advantage with experience, in some case.

"Well, we would want to move it to an easily fortified stronghold, hidden by natural formations. Like a craig in a cliff, would hide it well, yes?" He suggested halfheartedly.
Emily/Kendell - The Arena, generally patrolling around - Interacting with: Eh, whoever happens to be there, no one yet probably
Emily tapped her pockets absentmindedly. The game hadn't quite officially started yet - the students were given their chance to strategize and hide their flags. Once the flare went up, she'd have to keep an eye out for the students. Perched on a raised platform, Emily was supposed to be out of the line of conflict, and would only step in when necassary. Of course, Alex could dampen the student's powers so they wouldn't hurt each other, but having someone with boots on the ground was also necassary.

Which team would win, you think? Strong students this year, Kendell mused.

Emily shrugged. "Who knows. We'll probably see a battle more of wit and skill rather than sheer strength, though."
@Clayton Academy
The Great Capture the Flag Tournement

Capture the flag. An outlet for the students to show the full range of their abilities. The "areana" is several acres of forest, largely protected from magical overspill, but beyond that untouched. Various staff members are stationed throughout the arena to make sure nothing gets out of hands, but students are mostly left alone for the duration of the activity.

The rules are simple - each team may hide their flag anywhere in their designated territory. The first team to locate the other flag and bring it to their home base wins the game.

Ashlynn - Team 2 base - Interacting with: Everyone there
Ashlynn fidgeted with the inhibitor on her wrist. It almost seemed unnecassary, although the teachers were clear that this was in case anything got out of hand. A glance around the people on her team proved that it might not have been unnecassary after all. The sheer amount of power present was overwhelming. Ashlynn sighed, shaking her head. It would probably be fine, so long as no one got too excited.

"Alright, so... What's the plan here? I, uh... Probably we should share what all we can do and, I guess, figure out a strategy, right?"

Ashlynn shrugged. She honestly wasn't feeling up for the game, and would have preferred to go to bed. The staff seemed rather energetic, however, and she figured asking to be exused would have resulted in them trying to convince her the game would be "great fun" or something.
Jazmine - Team 2 Base - Interacting with: Everyone there
Jazmine gave Ashlynn a look. She seemed nervous, although that made sense. Everyone here was new... Or, maybe not everyone, but definitely quite a few people were new. Maybe that was why she was nervous. In any case, the game.

"Yeah, so my powers are a little strange, uh. I mean, I can shapeshif, which could be helpful, but that's about all I can do. Well, and I can see magic, so maybe that'll help somehow."

Jazmine shifted from foot to foot. Gym class would sometimes do things like this, but magic wasn't usually allowed to be used. Jazmine was a bit excited to actually get to use her powers, although she thought that there were a lot more powerful people in her team alone.
Rick - Team 1 Base - Interacting with: Everyone there
The inhibitor was strange. Rick had never really needed to use one of these. His powers were much more intentful, and the need to have a safety net felt weird to him. Although he supposed the teachers were just doing this to avoid liability. That made some sort of sense. Looking around, he realized that he didn't really know what his team could do.

"So, let's see... Usually in games like this we're not allowed to run around with the flag after it's planted, even though just giving it to someone and having them hide would probably work the best... Uh, anyone have any ideas where we could stick this thing? Maybe set up a few guards or something?"
Jean - Team 1 Base - Interacting with: Everyone there
Jean considered the game thoughtfully. This seemed far less dangerous than his training excercizes in the past, and he wondered why. Perhapse nowadays children were not expected to know how to fight, and the faculty was attempting to prevent injury. It all seemed like too many precautions to Jean, after all, how would they learn to fight if they were being held back? He probably held at least some advantage with experience, in some case.

"Well, we would want to move it to an easily fortified stronghold, hidden by natural formations. Like a craig in a cliff, would hide it well, yes?" He suggested halfheartedly.
Emily/Kendell - The Arena, generally patrolling around - Interacting with: Eh, whoever happens to be there, no one yet probably
Emily tapped her pockets absentmindedly. The game hadn't quite officially started yet - the students were given their chance to strategize and hide their flags. Once the flare went up, she'd have to keep an eye out for the students. Perched on a raised platform, Emily was supposed to be out of the line of conflict, and would only step in when necassary. Of course, Alex could dampen the student's powers so they wouldn't hurt each other, but having someone with boots on the ground was also necassary.

Which team would win, you think? Strong students this year, Kendell mused.

Emily shrugged. "Who knows. We'll probably see a battle more of wit and skill rather than sheer strength, though."
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Avon
Interactions: Team 1

"That's a good idea," Avon replied, nodding at Jean. "A cliff if we can find one, or maybe the roots of a large tree. And then post a few guards around the area," she said, turning to nod at Rick. "How should we choose who guards and who looks for the other team's flag?"

Avon looked around, surveying the group. There were a lot of new students this year, and she was excited to get to know them all. The beginning of a new school year was always an exciting time for her. She enjoyed spending summers with her family, but she was always happy to come back to school and see her friends, and possibly meet some new ones.
Avon
Interactions: Team 1

"That's a good idea," Avon replied, nodding at Jean. "A cliff if we can find one, or maybe the roots of a large tree. And then post a few guards around the area," she said, turning to nod at Rick. "How should we choose who guards and who looks for the other team's flag?"

Avon looked around, surveying the group. There were a lot of new students this year, and she was excited to get to know them all. The beginning of a new school year was always an exciting time for her. She enjoyed spending summers with her family, but she was always happy to come back to school and see her friends, and possibly meet some new ones.
Flight-Rising-Signature1.pngPWYWCustom-BBCode-Button1.pngEmpty-Sig-Block.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7