Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite animal (Mythical or real)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
rats. rats. we are-the rats. they're so cute! look at their tiny little whiskers, their long tails... their rat shape! they're asking to be held.
i've also been interested in pigeons. their coos are so, very cute, and their patterns are beautiful... i've been waiting for the weather to warm so i can hopefully spot some more pigeons at the park.
rats. rats. we are-the rats. they're so cute! look at their tiny little whiskers, their long tails... their rat shape! they're asking to be held.
i've also been interested in pigeons. their coos are so, very cute, and their patterns are beautiful... i've been waiting for the weather to warm so i can hopefully spot some more pigeons at the park.
I cooka da pizza!
He/She
YtTJqkQ.gif
Deer, lions, and domestic cats
Deer, lions, and domestic cats
The fox!
The fox!
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
I'm just a big animal person in general, the kind that instead of running away from things I want to get a better look. LOL
(and yes that includes the creepy-crawlies most would go in the opposite direction of)

Top fave animals though are: Hyenas, Horses & Crocodilians

Not sure if I have a fave when it comes to mythical creatures cause nothing specific comes to mind when I think about it.
I'm just a big animal person in general, the kind that instead of running away from things I want to get a better look. LOL
(and yes that includes the creepy-crawlies most would go in the opposite direction of)

Top fave animals though are: Hyenas, Horses & Crocodilians

Not sure if I have a fave when it comes to mythical creatures cause nothing specific comes to mind when I think about it.
krXUDDj.pngTntJeP6.png
WELL
I think my signature says it all
as for mythic
I gotta say chimeras!
Love how ya can mix n match em
WELL
I think my signature says it all
as for mythic
I gotta say chimeras!
Love how ya can mix n match em
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
My favorite animals may come across as weird. Well some of them at least.
I love wolves, cats and dogs, foxes, ants, ravens, chickens...birds in general, moths and butterflies, dinosaurs, horses, bees, unicorn, pegasus, dragon, rats and mice, guinea pigs, cows, bugs... And probably more than these.
My favorite animals may come across as weird. Well some of them at least.
I love wolves, cats and dogs, foxes, ants, ravens, chickens...birds in general, moths and butterflies, dinosaurs, horses, bees, unicorn, pegasus, dragon, rats and mice, guinea pigs, cows, bugs... And probably more than these.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
dragons of course, that's why i play flight rising.. but also, dogs, donkeys, ants, crows, pigeons, and several more that could make the list but i would probably be here all day if i named them all
dragons of course, that's why i play flight rising.. but also, dogs, donkeys, ants, crows, pigeons, and several more that could make the list but i would probably be here all day if i named them all
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
sharks *explosion*
sharks *explosion*
bulbasaur.gif
| Tiv ||
- They/them
- FR +3
- skin shop
Accent: Rex Sol Accent: Paradise Harvest
bats.

second place tied with domestic cats and mustelids. mainly weasels and sables.

crabs are an honorary mention because i have approximately twelve crabs hidden around our apartment. and i can and will cry (again) if i see a cute or small enough crab
bats.

second place tied with domestic cats and mustelids. mainly weasels and sables.

crabs are an honorary mention because i have approximately twelve crabs hidden around our apartment. and i can and will cry (again) if i see a cute or small enough crab
BkLX97a.png
any animal that mass society deems as "gross" like pigeons, rats, snakes, raccoons, blobfish... they need love! in fact, blobfish are super normal underwater, the pressure of being pulled above surface not only makes them look like that, but it kills them. it's super sad, here it is! [img]https://www.americanoceans.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/blobfish-underwater-1024x585.jpeg[/img] but of course, i love the animals with pretty privilege like felines, canines, peafowl, etc etc etc
any animal that mass society deems as "gross" like pigeons, rats, snakes, raccoons, blobfish... they need love! in fact, blobfish are super normal underwater, the pressure of being pulled above surface not only makes them look like that, but it kills them. it's super sad, here it is!

blobfish-underwater-1024x585.jpeg

but of course, i love the animals with pretty privilege like felines, canines, peafowl, etc etc etc
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11