Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite animal (Mythical or real)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Cats was my favorite for a while, but then I found out about DRAGONS...!

And now I have discovered my true passion for Hedgehogs.
Cats was my favorite for a while, but then I found out about DRAGONS...!

And now I have discovered my true passion for Hedgehogs.
reuniclus.gifBazinga.
Komodo dragons
gila monsters
....mythical dragons too
Komodo dragons
gila monsters
....mythical dragons too

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Apart from dragons I love reptiles, especially ball pythons and crocodiles (not reptiles, I know but they're also scaly.)
But I think my favourite animals are cows and deer. They're cute and funny to watch <3

I was so happy when my joxbox contained a Spirit of Nature last month!
Apart from dragons I love reptiles, especially ball pythons and crocodiles (not reptiles, I know but they're also scaly.)
But I think my favourite animals are cows and deer. They're cute and funny to watch <3

I was so happy when my joxbox contained a Spirit of Nature last month!
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
Mythical, dragons. They’ve been my special interest since I was 7 years old. As for real, alligators. I love them!! Also cats, because they’re silly. and recently seals have crept up the fav list, they’re just so perfectly shaped
Mythical, dragons. They’ve been my special interest since I was 7 years old. As for real, alligators. I love them!! Also cats, because they’re silly. and recently seals have crept up the fav list, they’re just so perfectly shaped
zVzI8uZ.jpg
Mythical: 100 percent dragons.
Real:I have a lot of favorites here, but to make a long story short, it would have to be both cats and dogs,wild or tamed.
Mythical: 100 percent dragons.
Real:I have a lot of favorites here, but to make a long story short, it would have to be both cats and dogs,wild or tamed.
Arcane_zps675cca70.gif
Mine is deer! Or any horned animal really. Chinese water deer are some of my favorites, I mean, look at their teethies!!!! [img]https://indie88.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Screen-Shot-2022-02-25-at-4.44.09-PM.png[/img]
Mine is deer! Or any horned animal really. Chinese water deer are some of my favorites, I mean, look at their teethies!!!!

Screen-Shot-2022-02-25-at-4.44.09-PM.png
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
I am a big fan of water deer and cats!
I am a big fan of water deer and cats!
mythical: phoenix, dragons and jackalopes

real: i like many kinds of animals but i like cats, hamsters, wolves and ferrets to name a few
mythical: phoenix, dragons and jackalopes

real: i like many kinds of animals but i like cats, hamsters, wolves and ferrets to name a few
Fantasy: Dragons, The Witcher Leshy, Vampires, Minotaur <3

Mammals: Timberwolf, Glacier Bear, Bats
Birds: Jackdaws
Reptiles: Komodo Dragons & Iberian emerald lizard (Emerald lizard)
Fish: Tresher Shark

Extinct: ANUROGNATHUS MY BELOVED, RETURN TO US, GRACE THIS WORLD WITH YOUR UNENDING CUTENESS AND MAKE GERMANY PROUD
Fantasy: Dragons, The Witcher Leshy, Vampires, Minotaur <3

Mammals: Timberwolf, Glacier Bear, Bats
Birds: Jackdaws
Reptiles: Komodo Dragons & Iberian emerald lizard (Emerald lizard)
Fish: Tresher Shark

Extinct: ANUROGNATHUS MY BELOVED, RETURN TO US, GRACE THIS WORLD WITH YOUR UNENDING CUTENESS AND MAKE GERMANY PROUD
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

toucans, All beetles, river otters ... every lizard to exist
recently i've been kind of obsessed with ground sloths, rest in pieces my beautifuls
toucans, All beetles, river otters ... every lizard to exist
recently i've been kind of obsessed with ground sloths, rest in pieces my beautifuls
unique and quirky signature
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11