Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite animal (Mythical or real)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
What are some of your favorite animals? Mine are maned wolves and [emoji=star size=1]Dragons[emoji=star size=1]. (and cats...)
What are some of your favorite animals?
Mine are maned wolves and Dragons. (and cats...)
5vnsOgE.pngkHBaXec.pnggYW0j5f.png
0HBKL8H.png oaolHwW.pngdT9HQge.pngr8v91MH.png
I am a human bean and open to friend requests!
I’m fond of dogs! But only medium/small ones because dogs that are half (or taller than) my height scare me lol.

In terms of mythical creatures, I’m partial to kitsune. I find dragons cool, but they’re not my unconditional favorite.
I’m fond of dogs! But only medium/small ones because dogs that are half (or taller than) my height scare me lol.

In terms of mythical creatures, I’m partial to kitsune. I find dragons cool, but they’re not my unconditional favorite.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Real : Lions <3
Mythical : Chimaera :)
Real : Lions <3
Mythical : Chimaera :)
cee0cbca8990db5b.png
Real: Wolves, was obsessed with them as a kid
Mythical: hard to pick but I think kappas are pretty cool
Real: Wolves, was obsessed with them as a kid
Mythical: hard to pick but I think kappas are pretty cool
dragons I'm currently selling
Real: Bluejays, i guess (Hard to choose a favorite)
Mythical: Mothman, got to love me a moth who's a man
Real: Bluejays, i guess (Hard to choose a favorite)
Mythical: Mothman, got to love me a moth who's a man
EST timezone
1J6EBoZ.png
I like watching any birds that move in a beautiful way, like shearwaters and swallows. But for company? Cats, pigdogs and calves.
Edit: and glass shrimps are pretty cool too.
I like watching any birds that move in a beautiful way, like shearwaters and swallows. But for company? Cats, pigdogs and calves.
Edit: and glass shrimps are pretty cool too.
Ramisyllis is a wonderful animal, that despite being real, somehow manages to be more 'unreralistic' than most mythical creatures. Nature is beautiful.
Ramisyllis is a wonderful animal, that despite being real, somehow manages to be more 'unreralistic' than most mythical creatures. Nature is beautiful.
I do love me a good serval. They're so adorable and long.
I do love me a good serval. They're so adorable and long.
9iqeDz7.png
@Xionahri i've seen you post enough to be like "is that the worm"? yeah it was the worm keep at it.

im going to be horribly boring and say dragons, but also octopuses and sheep which are 3 things that do not even remotely go together unless we're talking about the spyro series.
@Xionahri i've seen you post enough to be like "is that the worm"? yeah it was the worm keep at it.

im going to be horribly boring and say dragons, but also octopuses and sheep which are 3 things that do not even remotely go together unless we're talking about the spyro series.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Very hard to pick, but bats and coyotes are probably up there near the top.
Very hard to pick, but bats and coyotes are probably up there near the top.
he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11