Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite animal (Mythical or real)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Real: Deer!
Mythical: ...Dragons, no surprise there

Edit: I almost forgot about the wild haggis!
Real: Deer!
Mythical: ...Dragons, no surprise there

Edit: I almost forgot about the wild haggis!
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png

« She/Her | FR+0 »

Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
gotta love narwhals fr. they're literally just a bunch of critters (positive)
gotta love narwhals fr. they're literally just a bunch of critters (positive)
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
Real: black bears, with their big ears and sweet eyes and their fear of loud noises
Mythical: Vegetable Lamb of Tartary
Real: black bears, with their big ears and sweet eyes and their fear of loud noises
Mythical: Vegetable Lamb of Tartary
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
Mythicals are mainly dragon and fairy, for real animals snow leopard
Mythicals are mainly dragon and fairy, for real animals snow leopard

PgfsYRI.jpg
I love deer and dogs, but i also really love prehistoric creatures like anomalocaris :]
I love deer and dogs, but i also really love prehistoric creatures like anomalocaris :]

mare/donnie | xe/tech/byte/star/he | fr+3 | autistic | therian witch
d715b4n-e2c6a8fe-98c9-44d9-9a07-bc25140eed19.png
Chickens.

They're just so funny and make great pets

For mythical.. it'll be a Basilisk of course
Chickens.

They're just so funny and make great pets

For mythical.. it'll be a Basilisk of course
knkZpI2.png
Real animals? Honestly I love Lynxes they're just so adorable omg,,, I used to play Shelter 2 a lot so that's probably how I got into them in the first place but ahhhh I just wanna squish one even though it'll probably bite off my hand,,,

Deer are cute as well!! I remember seeing one when I went on a walk one day and it made me really happy

As for mythical animals, well, there's no surprise when I say I like Dragons lmao. Also Wyverns, Wyrms, Amphiteres, practically anything draconic. I also have a soft spot for Basilisks, Sea Serpents, Unicorns and Kitsunes though :)
Real animals? Honestly I love Lynxes they're just so adorable omg,,, I used to play Shelter 2 a lot so that's probably how I got into them in the first place but ahhhh I just wanna squish one even though it'll probably bite off my hand,,,

Deer are cute as well!! I remember seeing one when I went on a walk one day and it made me really happy

As for mythical animals, well, there's no surprise when I say I like Dragons lmao. Also Wyverns, Wyrms, Amphiteres, practically anything draconic. I also have a soft spot for Basilisks, Sea Serpents, Unicorns and Kitsunes though :)
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
if we're talking real animal, goats! I love goats so much they're so silly!! If we're talking mythical animal, probably kobolds from D&D or something!
if we're talking real animal, goats! I love goats so much they're so silly!! If we're talking mythical animal, probably kobolds from D&D or something!
Fiend | Any Pronouns

click on the Plaguebringer for my bio!
click on my sona for my art shop!
62L9xMb.gif 5SSgQr9.png
Humans (jk)

I like the lion’s mane jellyfish. I saw it once in a show and I thought it looked real goofy:D
Humans (jk)

I like the lion’s mane jellyfish. I saw it once in a show and I thought it looked real goofy:D
Cat, maned wolf, anteater, there's so many haha
Cat, maned wolf, anteater, there's so many haha
SIG-02.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11