Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | favorite trickmurk familiars?
My favorite trickmurk familiar has to be the spirit of shadow!! I just love bats and purple is my favorite color!!
So... what is everyone elses favorite trickmurk familiar?
My favorite trickmurk familiar has to be the spirit of shadow!! I just love bats and purple is my favorite color!!
So... what is everyone elses favorite trickmurk familiar?
Newt - Any prns - minor - Audhd - FR time + 2
Commissions
Hatchery
Wishlist
[item=Insubstantial Illusionist]
Insubstantial Illusionist

Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
For quick reference, I'll go ahead and list all of them [item=shadow sprite][item=murktooth bramblekeep][item=insubstantial illusionist][item=obscuring goblin][item=spirit of shadow][item=murkmirth ambassador][item=driftwood gem guardian][item=disappearing pisces][item=agate shadowbinder][item=brambleback slink][item=violet of trickmurk] As for my favourite... hm, probably the Spirit of Shadow or Disappearing Pisces- I just really love their designs, and I'm weak for cute bats!
For quick reference, I'll go ahead and list all of them

Shadow Sprite Murktooth Bramblekeep Insubstantial Illusionist Obscuring Goblin Spirit of Shadow Murkmirth Ambassador Driftwood Gem Guardian Disappearing Pisces Agate Shadowbinder Brambleback Slink Violet of Trickmurk

As for my favourite... hm, probably the Spirit of Shadow or Disappearing Pisces- I just really love their designs, and I'm weak for cute bats!
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
murkmirth ambassador and disappearing pisces, i love all the ambassadors so much & disappearing pisces just is a really cool design imo
murkmirth ambassador and disappearing pisces, i love all the ambassadors so much & disappearing pisces just is a really cool design imo
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[item= agate shadowbinder]
Agate Shadowbinder

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png

murktooth bramblekeep :3

murktooth bramblekeep :3
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
The Gem Guardians were an amazing set as a whole, definitely my favorite for Shadow specifically. The Spirit and Pisces are close behind it, though!
The Gem Guardians were an amazing set as a whole, definitely my favorite for Shadow specifically. The Spirit and Pisces are close behind it, though!
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
[quote name="Limanya" date="2024-02-29 14:54:45" ] murkmirth ambassador and disappearing pisces, i love all the ambassadors so much & disappearing pisces just is a really cool design imo [/quote] This is pretty much exactly what I was going to say [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1]
Limanya wrote on 2024-02-29 14:54:45:

This is pretty much exactly what I was going to say
Gek4MgE.png
GOoia7D.png
CISPrku.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
z3FSuck.png
5hF3FGk.png
Q0Bai3e.png
W3zVYMS.png
Honestly probably this year's! I really love this rotation of familiars, the snakes are so freaking cute.

I'm also biased towards bears so that would be my second choice.
Honestly probably this year's! I really love this rotation of familiars, the snakes are so freaking cute.

I'm also biased towards bears so that would be my second choice.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Disappearing Pisces and Agate Shadowbinder. I love the deity statue set and I think the fish are super pretty.
Disappearing Pisces and Agate Shadowbinder. I love the deity statue set and I think the fish are super pretty.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png