Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
@FL1GHT0F87
Sure thing! I just want to ask: what faction would they join within FL/GHT, what would they do to help, how exactly did they come to even hear of FL/GHT (considering it's technically an underground organization)? I'd love to learn more about them :)
@FL1GHT0F87
Sure thing! I just want to ask: what faction would they join within FL/GHT, what would they do to help, how exactly did they come to even hear of FL/GHT (considering it's technically an underground organization)? I'd love to learn more about them :)
Hello everyone! Not sure if I’m allowed to post this here, but I’m selling most of my dragons and have one from FL/GHT included in the bunch: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55861135][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/558612/55861135_350.png[/img][/url] He’s up for 85g. Just wanted to let the users of this group know, in case someone wants him. (Also open to haggling on the price)
Hello everyone! Not sure if I’m allowed to post this here, but I’m selling most of my dragons and have one from FL/GHT included in the bunch:

55861135_350.png

He’s up for 85g. Just wanted to let the users of this group know, in case someone wants him. (Also open to haggling on the price)
KFD4SqC.jpg
bump
bump
Would you mind if I submitted a fandragon of mine to be part of FL/GHT? I always thought it would be perfect for his lore
Would you mind if I submitted a fandragon of mine to be part of FL/GHT? I always thought it would be perfect for his lore
85c5b65ac3cfb41eebea2171e6174e41.png
@thegracefuldeer
Yeah, fandragons are absolutely welcome as long as the lore fits into the universe!
@thegracefuldeer
Yeah, fandragons are absolutely welcome as long as the lore fits into the universe!

In the depths of the darkened computer lab, a single screen flickers to life.
New message received.

Sender: Ashe

Greetings, friends. It's been awhile since we've last seen each other, hasn't it? Things have been quiet lately, but that doesn't mean nothing's going on behind the scenes. Project always has new plans, and we must always remain vigilant.

To that end, we've shifted our base of operations to Lightning - keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, so they say. Keep yourself up to date on our plans by adding yourself here.

We're also conducting a poll to see what the future could hold for us as a group and what else we can do from now on, so we'd greatly appreciate it if you could take the time to fill it out here:

Poll here!

Oljkwqlqj vwulnhv rqob zkhuh qhhghg, wkh forxgv pxvw eh uhdgb wr pryh zlwk wkh zlqgv. Ehzduh Surjudp.

(What's that? Some text got scrambled in the message? Oops. I'm sure it's nothing important.)

pinglist snipped.

In the depths of the darkened computer lab, a single screen flickers to life.
New message received.

Sender: Ashe

Greetings, friends. It's been awhile since we've last seen each other, hasn't it? Things have been quiet lately, but that doesn't mean nothing's going on behind the scenes. Project always has new plans, and we must always remain vigilant.

To that end, we've shifted our base of operations to Lightning - keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, so they say. Keep yourself up to date on our plans by adding yourself here.

We're also conducting a poll to see what the future could hold for us as a group and what else we can do from now on, so we'd greatly appreciate it if you could take the time to fill it out here:

Poll here!

Oljkwqlqj vwulnhv rqob zkhuh qhhghg, wkh forxgv pxvw eh uhdgb wr pryh zlwk wkh zlqgv. Ehzduh Surjudp.

(What's that? Some text got scrambled in the message? Oops. I'm sure it's nothing important.)

pinglist snipped.
[quote= Caesar Cypher Decryption Loading - - -][center] Oljkwqlqj vwulnhv rqob zkhuh qhhghg, wkh forxgv pxvw eh uhdgb wr pryh zlwk wkh zlqgv. Ehzduh Surjudp. =/= Lightning strikes only where needed, the clouds must be ready to move with the winds. Beware Program. [/center] [/quote]
Caesar Cypher Decryption Loading - - - wrote:

=/=

Lightning strikes only where needed, the clouds must be ready to move with the winds. Beware Program.
lBm66wW.gif
@sorcierenoir
@evaria
@idesofjuly
@harpyja
@leopardmask
@gyroid
@fleetfury
@sedge122
@grimdarkroxy
@juneun
@sassibirb
@strawberryalex
@harana
@thespiffiestone
@toastythief
@hintfox
@psittacidae
@jaydomination
@saraceaser
@shadeyrain
@edgyusername
@miragetheshadow
@mettatonslegs
@mrnone
@gn0me
@scarletsultan
@horrortrope
@vanshira
@astraleventide
@toxicwisteria
@mushroomette
@sparkledoge
@crustyglowstick
@augmentedreality
@princediva
@cecil3123
@mgcltwo
@aloeverily

Hello! If you were pinged, it's likely for any of these reasons:
- you were a member of FL/GHT previously who didn't get pinged due to the old pinglist being outdated, and you'd changed your username
- you currently own a FL/GHT dragon that was registered in the past, whether your own or acquired from someone else
- you previously expressed interest in participating, but we haven't heard from you in awhile

I just wanted to direct you guys to my previous announcement post up here, in case you didn't get notified! We're trying to get things up and running again, and thought we'd ask around for opinions on what kind of content/events we could run that people would be interested in, basically. That, and to let folks know to add themselves to the new pinglist if they want future notifications :>

The FL/GHT discord server's also getting spruced up as we speak, so if you're interested in joining us, let me know so I know who to invite! We've got some plans for future events, like a DND-ish text adventure rp campaign, but we'd like more opinions and would love more folks to share the lore and pretty dragons with.
@sorcierenoir
@evaria
@idesofjuly
@harpyja
@leopardmask
@gyroid
@fleetfury
@sedge122
@grimdarkroxy
@juneun
@sassibirb
@strawberryalex
@harana
@thespiffiestone
@toastythief
@hintfox
@psittacidae
@jaydomination
@saraceaser
@shadeyrain
@edgyusername
@miragetheshadow
@mettatonslegs
@mrnone
@gn0me
@scarletsultan
@horrortrope
@vanshira
@astraleventide
@toxicwisteria
@mushroomette
@sparkledoge
@crustyglowstick
@augmentedreality
@princediva
@cecil3123
@mgcltwo
@aloeverily

Hello! If you were pinged, it's likely for any of these reasons:
- you were a member of FL/GHT previously who didn't get pinged due to the old pinglist being outdated, and you'd changed your username
- you currently own a FL/GHT dragon that was registered in the past, whether your own or acquired from someone else
- you previously expressed interest in participating, but we haven't heard from you in awhile

I just wanted to direct you guys to my previous announcement post up here, in case you didn't get notified! We're trying to get things up and running again, and thought we'd ask around for opinions on what kind of content/events we could run that people would be interested in, basically. That, and to let folks know to add themselves to the new pinglist if they want future notifications :>

The FL/GHT discord server's also getting spruced up as we speak, so if you're interested in joining us, let me know so I know who to invite! We've got some plans for future events, like a DND-ish text adventure rp campaign, but we'd like more opinions and would love more folks to share the lore and pretty dragons with.
@rei711 I'd like an invite to the Discord server please!
So excited to see this up again ^^
@rei711 I'd like an invite to the Discord server please!
So excited to see this up again ^^

o2nagQx.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
EEEEE
Formally DrShadowCipher
- When using for art games please use scries of my dragons!
- Badge Addict
EEEEE T8jnlRr.jpg
@DrShadowC
I'll mark you down for an invite :> still setting up the roles and channels, had some technical difficulties ahahah
@DrShadowC
I'll mark you down for an invite :> still setting up the roles and channels, had some technical difficulties ahahah
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94