Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 93 94
Ah right.
I guess he'd fit well as a Field Unit. That's kinda what intended for him.
Ah right.
I guess he'd fit well as a Field Unit. That's kinda what intended for him.
Untitled1132_20210815154018.png
@CyberRequiem

Field Unit Jupiter and Intelligence: Information Perpetual, correct? Looks like you're good to go!
@CyberRequiem

Field Unit Jupiter and Intelligence: Information Perpetual, correct? Looks like you're good to go!
Yep! Thank you!
Yep! Thank you!
Untitled1132_20210815154018.png
So I more or less finished the roster, and I'm ready to help make UNITY a bit bigger! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48038241][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/480383/48038241_350.png[/img][/url] Driskoll here was one of the first dragons to sign up for UNITY - he appears to have no prior negative experiences with androids, nor negative encounters with PROJECT, and yet he's devoted himself to organizing meetings for UNITY members and communications. According to him, he finds it wonderful how UNITY members are able to support each other and unite in the face of a common enemy. [s]Less well-known is his shocking talent for mimicry, on par with the average Nocturne even: given a few minutes and some privacy, he can even make himself look and sound nearly identical to Salvador. Only his natural choice of words can differentiate him. After all, it would take careful study to perfectly emulate one's style of speaking.[/s] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41220105][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/412202/41220105_350.png[/img][/url] At a glance, Zaikudo's membership in UNITY makes little sense. After all, his brother is an incredible inventor and even developed an entire line - nay, three lines - of androids for mass consumption, and he's currently contracted to work with PROJECT. And don't get him wrong, he's proud of his little brother. What he's not so proud of, however, is how his brother's been assaulted by androids. At least twice now. One from FL/GHT, and two that were more loyal and caring about the marketing director than their creator. And how, as business seems to grow, his brother seems to grow less energetic, less enthusiastic, less himself. And how no one aside from himself seems to care that his brother is still a child. Zaikudo doesn't have anything personal against the androids. He can't say he cares, but he doesn't hate them. But he's going to do whatever it takes to wrench his brother free from this toxicity. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54718469][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/547185/54718469_350.png[/img][/url] Daedal, despite being named after a famous engineer, actually has little to no proficiency in robotics. No, he took after his parent in specializing in magic, particularly haruspicy, scapulimancy, and cartomancy. He also inherited this parent's lack of empathy - or perhaps he learned it from them. Regardless, Daedal is often cold towards others and indifferent, and quick towards rage for perceived judgments and abandonment. He had taken after his father in his form but ultimately found it dissatisfactory and reshaped himself. Perhaps that was what pushed him towards trying to reshape the world as well, to remind it of its magical roots. And a group opposed to the evolution of dragoncrafted soulless "lifeforms"? Well, Daedal has no objection. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41538358][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/415384/41538358_350.png[/img][/url] And then there's Industria. She might actually be a Rogue - her ties to UNITY are more based in the fact that she is a mercenary who is more than glad to take on jobs regarding uppity androids, but she'd accept such contracts from PROJECT as well. While Industria is mostly a self-styled bounty hunter who'll hunt (and kill, if desired) anyone for the right price, it can't be denied that she holds a special place of condescension for androids who consider themselves to be "alive". The fact they consider themselves sapient amuses her more than anything, though she's now more careful to keep her guard up. The last time she let this attitude get the best of her, she lost an arm and a wing (both replaced by simple mechanical prostheses - she has no love for the more complex robotic ones). She's more of a trapper than a chaser when she works, creating lures and tripwires to get her targets, but don't think that she can't fight. If we're honest, she could probably shred many a Field Unit.
So I more or less finished the roster, and I'm ready to help make UNITY a bit bigger!

48038241_350.png
Driskoll here was one of the first dragons to sign up for UNITY - he appears to have no prior negative experiences with androids, nor negative encounters with PROJECT, and yet he's devoted himself to organizing meetings for UNITY members and communications. According to him, he finds it wonderful how UNITY members are able to support each other and unite in the face of a common enemy. Less well-known is his shocking talent for mimicry, on par with the average Nocturne even: given a few minutes and some privacy, he can even make himself look and sound nearly identical to Salvador. Only his natural choice of words can differentiate him. After all, it would take careful study to perfectly emulate one's style of speaking.

41220105_350.png
At a glance, Zaikudo's membership in UNITY makes little sense. After all, his brother is an incredible inventor and even developed an entire line - nay, three lines - of androids for mass consumption, and he's currently contracted to work with PROJECT. And don't get him wrong, he's proud of his little brother. What he's not so proud of, however, is how his brother's been assaulted by androids. At least twice now. One from FL/GHT, and two that were more loyal and caring about the marketing director than their creator. And how, as business seems to grow, his brother seems to grow less energetic, less enthusiastic, less himself. And how no one aside from himself seems to care that his brother is still a child.
Zaikudo doesn't have anything personal against the androids. He can't say he cares, but he doesn't hate them. But he's going to do whatever it takes to wrench his brother free from this toxicity.

54718469_350.png
Daedal, despite being named after a famous engineer, actually has little to no proficiency in robotics. No, he took after his parent in specializing in magic, particularly haruspicy, scapulimancy, and cartomancy. He also inherited this parent's lack of empathy - or perhaps he learned it from them. Regardless, Daedal is often cold towards others and indifferent, and quick towards rage for perceived judgments and abandonment. He had taken after his father in his form but ultimately found it dissatisfactory and reshaped himself. Perhaps that was what pushed him towards trying to reshape the world as well, to remind it of its magical roots. And a group opposed to the evolution of dragoncrafted soulless "lifeforms"? Well, Daedal has no objection.

41538358_350.png
And then there's Industria. She might actually be a Rogue - her ties to UNITY are more based in the fact that she is a mercenary who is more than glad to take on jobs regarding uppity androids, but she'd accept such contracts from PROJECT as well. While Industria is mostly a self-styled bounty hunter who'll hunt (and kill, if desired) anyone for the right price, it can't be denied that she holds a special place of condescension for androids who consider themselves to be "alive". The fact they consider themselves sapient amuses her more than anything, though she's now more careful to keep her guard up. The last time she let this attitude get the best of her, she lost an arm and a wing (both replaced by simple mechanical prostheses - she has no love for the more complex robotic ones). She's more of a trapper than a chaser when she works, creating lures and tripwires to get her targets, but don't think that she can't fight. If we're honest, she could probably shred many a Field Unit.
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon

They all look good to go! I'd suggest Industria go under Rogues since she's not directly affiliating herself with Unity and has no loyalty to them aside from her contracts.
@LeviathanDemon

They all look good to go! I'd suggest Industria go under Rogues since she's not directly affiliating herself with Unity and has no loyalty to them aside from her contracts.
@rei711 (I assume I ping you, sorry if I’m wrong)
I, uh… I may or may not of been referred.
I’m interested, but how exactly does this work?
@rei711 (I assume I ping you, sorry if I’m wrong)
I, uh… I may or may not of been referred.
I’m interested, but how exactly does this work?

Coffee
She/They
FR + 1
Feel free to ping me!
IMG_1912.png?ex=656e79b3&is=655c04b3&hm=a591971f6a40bf2cc979f9acfdbdf05e442f4e85c5bba14114007457435e6a7b&.png

Note to self: if you’re seeing this, you forgot to make the picture transparent. You should do that.
@FleetFury
Hi! Basically, if you're interested, you'll have to come up with a backstory or background for a dragon that tells me 1) what faction they're aligned with (FL/GHT, Project, Unity or Rogues), 2) how and why they joined said faction, 3) a bit more about your character's origins, just to make sure it doesn't clash with the existing lore (don't worry, we'll let you know if it does!)

We do have some gene requirements - no metallic/alloy dragons or permababies for Unity, but that's mostly about it!
@FleetFury
Hi! Basically, if you're interested, you'll have to come up with a backstory or background for a dragon that tells me 1) what faction they're aligned with (FL/GHT, Project, Unity or Rogues), 2) how and why they joined said faction, 3) a bit more about your character's origins, just to make sure it doesn't clash with the existing lore (don't worry, we'll let you know if it does!)

We do have some gene requirements - no metallic/alloy dragons or permababies for Unity, but that's mostly about it!
@rei711

Ah, easy! I love coming up with lore!
I bought a lovely copper lady with none of those, so I’ll type up a story for her. I also skimmed some of your lore and Unity sounds interesting!
Thank you for the clarification.
@rei711

Ah, easy! I love coming up with lore!
I bought a lovely copper lady with none of those, so I’ll type up a story for her. I also skimmed some of your lore and Unity sounds interesting!
Thank you for the clarification.

Coffee
She/They
FR + 1
Feel free to ping me!
IMG_1912.png?ex=656e79b3&is=655c04b3&hm=a591971f6a40bf2cc979f9acfdbdf05e442f4e85c5bba14114007457435e6a7b&.png

Note to self: if you’re seeing this, you forgot to make the picture transparent. You should do that.
@FleetFury
No problem! Be sure to read as much of the lore as you can, just in case!
@FleetFury
No problem! Be sure to read as much of the lore as you can, just in case!
[quote name="@rei711" date="2021-06-12 02:06:32" ] @/MiragetheShadow Hi! God, I'm sorry, I think I missed your ping the first time when checking the other posts. Just read through the lore and wanted to clarify: you want them both in Diplomacy, right? Sounds good to me, though it would also be good if you could elaborate more on what they experienced at the hands of Project and what made them leave. [/quote] So... I got busy and plan to start writing again soon, bit quick question. What level or angst and pain is good. 1: Baby's first angst 2: Kid's show 3: Disney movie 4: Marvel 5: I literly cannot write this.
@rei711 wrote on 2021-06-12 02:06:32:
@/MiragetheShadow
Hi! God, I'm sorry, I think I missed your ping the first time when checking the other posts. Just read through the lore and wanted to clarify: you want them both in Diplomacy, right? Sounds good to me, though it would also be good if you could elaborate more on what they experienced at the hands of Project and what made them leave.
So... I got busy and plan to start writing again soon, bit quick question. What level or angst and pain is good.
1: Baby's first angst
2: Kid's show
3: Disney movie
4: Marvel
5: I literly cannot write this.
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 93 94