Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wait it's Fade/Blend??
1 2 3 4
Fade/Blend feels better to me, but you Stitch your Patches onto your coat. Your face is Speckled with Freckles.

The stream has a Rippling Current.
Fade/Blend feels better to me, but you Stitch your Patches onto your coat. Your face is Speckled with Freckles.

The stream has a Rippling Current.
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
Flaunt and Flair. And also Fern, geez.
Flaunt and Flair. And also Fern, geez.
oNPnEqv.jpeg
I'm always mixing them up, lol. I think the only gene combos I don't mix up are those that are very distinct sounding from each other, like Cherub/Seraph. Which also happen to be some of the oldest genes, so maybe that's part of it too.
I'm always mixing them up, lol. I think the only gene combos I don't mix up are those that are very distinct sounding from each other, like Cherub/Seraph. Which also happen to be some of the oldest genes, so maybe that's part of it too.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I always mix up harlequin and jester, even though I use the former a lot in scries
I always mix up harlequin and jester, even though I use the former a lot in scries
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
For a long time and sometimes still I get flaunt/flair mixed up, I'm always thinkin' flair is primary and flaunt is secondary for some reasons,,
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
For a long time and sometimes still I get flaunt/flair mixed up, I'm always thinkin' flair is primary and flaunt is secondary for some reasons,,
UDy41Fx.png
flaunt & flair
which goes first.
flaunt & flair
which goes first.
[quote name="epochal" date="2024-02-28 05:12:50" ] flaunt & flair which goes first. [/quote] What came first, the chicken or the egg?
epochal wrote on 2024-02-28 05:12:50:
flaunt & flair
which goes first.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Please feel free to ping me whenever!
If you could like Eosphoros, that would be great!
Wish and something might just appear in your hand!
(enter your wish on my profile)

G8AyR6r.png
1 2 3 4