Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wait it's Fade/Blend??
1 2 3 4
I sincerely thought it was Blend/Fade. Same with Stitched/Patchwork and Patchwork/Stiched! Do you guys mess up the primary and secondaries as well? T-T
I sincerely thought it was Blend/Fade. Same with Stitched/Patchwork and Patchwork/Stiched! Do you guys mess up the primary and secondaries as well? T-T
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
ITS NOT BLEND/FADE?? smh
ITS NOT BLEND/FADE?? smh
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gifj2eOZzr.giffsYFkT0.gifPixels-7.gifj2eOZzr.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
I always happily mix up speckle and freckle.
rI2B9a8.png
Sometimes I get Slime/Sludge mixed up.
Sometimes I get Slime/Sludge mixed up.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="CeriothOfCinders" date="2024-02-26 18:16:48" ] I always happily mix up speckle and freckle. [/quote] Same. The Tomo questions about which one is the primary and which one is the secondary get me a lot. I really need to drill it into my head that it's Speckle/Freckle. >^<
CeriothOfCinders wrote on 2024-02-26 18:16:48:

Same. The Tomo questions about which one is the primary and which one is the secondary get me a lot. I really need to drill it into my head that it's Speckle/Freckle. >^<
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
With a lot of primary/secondary gene pairs, I have the tendency to get mixed up as to which one is the primary and which one is the secondary, especially if they're genes I rarely use/think about.

Laced/Edged is one of them, to the point in which I've accidentally bought an Edged gene scroll instead of Laced.
With a lot of primary/secondary gene pairs, I have the tendency to get mixed up as to which one is the primary and which one is the secondary, especially if they're genes I rarely use/think about.

Laced/Edged is one of them, to the point in which I've accidentally bought an Edged gene scroll instead of Laced.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Stitched and Patchwork for me too. Always have to stop and think about that one for a second.

Also Marble and Marbled. Aaaaaagh.
Stitched and Patchwork for me too. Always have to stop and think about that one for a second.

Also Marble and Marbled. Aaaaaagh.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
i always get jaguar/rosette messed up
i always get jaguar/rosette messed up
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
IMlLWzB.gif
my dyslexic brain does not even make an attempt to separate the genes with a primary and secondary type. i normally just know it by the primary gene's name.

except for starmap/constellation... i know it as just constellation.

my dyslexic brain does not even make an attempt to separate the genes with a primary and secondary type. i normally just know it by the primary gene's name.

except for starmap/constellation... i know it as just constellation.

jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
i'll never remember if it's foam/tide or tide/foam ;n; [quote name="ShadowLugia111" date="2024-02-26 19:06:45" ] [quote name="CeriothOfCinders" date="2024-02-26 18:16:48" ] I always happily mix up speckle and freckle. [/quote] Same. The Tomo questions about which one is the primary and which one is the secondary get me a lot. I really need to drill it into my head that it's Speckle/Freckle. >^< [/quote] my rule to remember this is that the primary starts with s. "If it sounds like a [b]s[/b]econdary, it's primary" :___D
i'll never remember if it's foam/tide or tide/foam ;n;

ShadowLugia111 wrote on 2024-02-26 19:06:45:
CeriothOfCinders wrote on 2024-02-26 18:16:48:

Same. The Tomo questions about which one is the primary and which one is the secondary get me a lot. I really need to drill it into my head that it's Speckle/Freckle. >^<
my rule to remember this is that the primary starts with s. "If it sounds like a secondary, it's primary" :___D
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

1 2 3 4