Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Okay mythology is actually kind of fascinating?? 10/10 would take as a class. Seeing similarities in different region’s myths and fantasy creatures is really neat to me. Helps solidify the feeling it’s all connected.
Okay mythology is actually kind of fascinating?? 10/10 would take as a class. Seeing similarities in different region’s myths and fantasy creatures is really neat to me. Helps solidify the feeling it’s all connected.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Shoutout to all the lurking Stardew Valley players, 1.6 has officially been announced as being released on March 19th!
Speedrunning Futaba's social link like a madlad tho. I love this bean so much afjhsdkgjh
Shoutout to all the lurking Stardew Valley players, 1.6 has officially been announced as being released on March 19th!
Speedrunning Futaba's social link like a madlad tho. I love this bean so much afjhsdkgjh
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I wish I was one of the FR players who know how to like.. speedrun getting treasure and gems. I've seen people get over 1mt and like 3kg during NotN!! What am I doing wrong [cry]
I wish I was one of the FR players who know how to like.. speedrun getting treasure and gems. I've seen people get over 1mt and like 3kg during NotN!! What am I doing wrong [cry]
oQlTGMl.pngdct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.pngMFt2hm4.png
sayclub pixel art is the highest form of art humans have ever been able to achieve.
sayclub pixel art is the highest form of art humans have ever been able to achieve.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/fxN6vWegMREAAAAd/baby-seal-seal-swim.gif[/img] [img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/aq8x-fzLKoMAAAAd/seal-white-seal.gif[/img]
baby-seal-seal-swim.gif

seal-white-seal.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
first i couldnt do fairgrounds cuz it hurts my wrist too much now, and now coli is flashing like mad and giving me a migraine after just ten seconds... pls fr i just want some money
first i couldnt do fairgrounds cuz it hurts my wrist too much now, and now coli is flashing like mad and giving me a migraine after just ten seconds... pls fr i just want some money
trans guy (transgender flag)
nonbinary (nonbinary flag)
he/they pronouns (demiboy flag)
gay (blue-green mlm/nblm flag)
asexual (asexual flag)
system host (system pride flag)
x

x a clear bottle is decorated with a black falcon feather and a red plague flight charm tied to its cork. inside the bottle are a scrap of red fabric, a chunk of black obsidian, and a floating skull.

x nonbinary flaggay mlm/nblm flagasexual flag
Isn't it interesting how this thread is like a snapshot into many people's lives?
Isn't it interesting how this thread is like a snapshot into many people's lives?
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
I put it in my cart to check out press the order button only for it to tell me its out of stock. I just want to pre order the game…
I put it in my cart to check out press the order button only for it to tell me its out of stock. I just want to pre order the game…
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
once upon a time i came across a big spoiler for ghost trick, and went “okay, if i put this out of my mind, then one day i will remember that i encountered a spoiler, but not what it was. then i can play ghost trick”

it’s been what. 10? 15? years since the game came out and i still remember the spoiler. that's all i remember about the game, that spoiler and the clip of the incredibly smooth rotoscoping job on that one guy's dancing sprite.
once upon a time i came across a big spoiler for ghost trick, and went “okay, if i put this out of my mind, then one day i will remember that i encountered a spoiler, but not what it was. then i can play ghost trick”

it’s been what. 10? 15? years since the game came out and i still remember the spoiler. that's all i remember about the game, that spoiler and the clip of the incredibly smooth rotoscoping job on that one guy's dancing sprite.
why has coli blessed me with 2 eggs all of a sudden
why has coli blessed me with 2 eggs all of a sudden
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them