Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Sometimes I wish everyone labeled whether or not they were exalting lairs

I sell fodder so idc if they're exalted, but I can't help but be curious about the ultimate fate of those I sell
Sometimes I wish everyone labeled whether or not they were exalting lairs

I sell fodder so idc if they're exalted, but I can't help but be curious about the ultimate fate of those I sell
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
pokemon z real!!!!!! congrats to all the pokemon z truthers

im glad it aint g5 remakes ngl, hearing about that was getting on my nerves because we aint getting that till gen10 at the earliest! all the previous remakes match up with the gen thats double the og gen/every even gen number (with g1 being the only outlier due to a remake not making sense the following gen!) (g1>g3/g7), g2>g4, g3>g6, g4>g8, so g5>g10! its math!!

but man i hope they keep the starters from other regions as the main 3 starters like in pla... give us a "beautiful" trio to fit with kalos' whole beauty thing... primarina for sure... + meganium/skeledirge perhaps?? swap out meganium for meowscarada and skeledirge for a different fire type? i cant think of a better fire starter they all fit better in the "cool" category (other than delphox... which is already outta the running 'cuz its already a kalos starter!!) but then again... new form could easily fix that...
pokemon z real!!!!!! congrats to all the pokemon z truthers

im glad it aint g5 remakes ngl, hearing about that was getting on my nerves because we aint getting that till gen10 at the earliest! all the previous remakes match up with the gen thats double the og gen/every even gen number (with g1 being the only outlier due to a remake not making sense the following gen!) (g1>g3/g7), g2>g4, g3>g6, g4>g8, so g5>g10! its math!!

but man i hope they keep the starters from other regions as the main 3 starters like in pla... give us a "beautiful" trio to fit with kalos' whole beauty thing... primarina for sure... + meganium/skeledirge perhaps?? swap out meganium for meowscarada and skeledirge for a different fire type? i cant think of a better fire starter they all fit better in the "cool" category (other than delphox... which is already outta the running 'cuz its already a kalos starter!!) but then again... new form could easily fix that...
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
as much as i've complained about modern pokemon games i think a lot of the hostility towards them is overblown and silly. people talk about swsh as if it's this irredeemably terrible blight upon the series when it's just, like... mid. i'd much rather play it than any of the gen 1-2 games tbh
as much as i've complained about modern pokemon games i think a lot of the hostility towards them is overblown and silly. people talk about swsh as if it's this irredeemably terrible blight upon the series when it's just, like... mid. i'd much rather play it than any of the gen 1-2 games tbh
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
noooo theres a discord username i kinda want thats available... i really like the one i have but i have no interest in the game it comes from anymore
noooo theres a discord username i kinda want thats available... i really like the one i have but i have no interest in the game it comes from anymore
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->h1JH21.pngkmHb81.png8tAkv1.pngunknown.png
aaah.. i wish i got screenshots of my old dragons’ bios… whyd discord have to change how their links work :(
aaah.. i wish i got screenshots of my old dragons’ bios… whyd discord have to change how their links work :(
ZBR4StZ.png
-

memtro

fr+3
play UNBEATABLE [white label]
splatoon & twewy enjoyer

word soccer
im so torn on what to do D:
im so torn on what to do D:
oQlTGMl.pngdct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.pngMFt2hm4.png
how could you. how could you do that.
how could you. how could you do that.
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
huh, was not expecting pokemon z to be real! er, in a way at least

not until next year though which is fine cause i got other games to catch up on anyways
i haven't even played arceus yet lol
huh, was not expecting pokemon z to be real! er, in a way at least

not until next year though which is fine cause i got other games to catch up on anyways
i haven't even played arceus yet lol
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
i did it :) im actually really happy with it epcot was always my favorite park im glad to carry a little piece of innovation around even if its just a username

you know what. what if i changed my fr username too
i did it :) im actually really happy with it epcot was always my favorite park im glad to carry a little piece of innovation around even if its just a username

you know what. what if i changed my fr username too
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->h1JH21.pngkmHb81.png8tAkv1.pngunknown.png
Man, coatl and wildclaw breeding cooldowns are absolutely kicking my butt!
Man, coatl and wildclaw breeding cooldowns are absolutely kicking my butt!
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!