Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you level your fodder to?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
7 for me as well, the rare times i actually bother to level fodder! anything after that is too much work tbh
7 for me as well, the rare times i actually bother to level fodder! anything after that is too much work tbh
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
7, maybe 6 if I die right before reaching 7, but usually 7.
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
[quote name="SillyFilly" date="2024-02-26 07:41:37" ] 7, maybe 6 if I die right before reaching 7, but usually 7. [/quote]
SillyFilly wrote on 2024-02-26 07:41:37:
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
I level to 8 pretty much every time, 7 if I'm in a particular hurry and need space but it's rare. 5-6k profit on a 7kt dragon is always satisfying.
I level to 8 pretty much every time, 7 if I'm in a particular hurry and need space but it's rare. 5-6k profit on a 7kt dragon is always satisfying.
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
7 mostly. Sometimes 8.
7 mostly. Sometimes 8.
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
5 mostly; sometimes 7-8
5 mostly; sometimes 7-8
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
Level 6 when training large batches for an active push and I have access to affordable fodder. Not much longer than training to level 5 for a good boost in profit. I used to train to 7, but found that getting from 6-7 was almost as long as getting to 6, so just wasn't worth it when I could just send in more dragons.

If training only a few dragons for long-term fodder storage, I'll train to 7-8. Also train to level 7 during bonus xp events or when the fodder floor is high.

I only train to level 5 during battles when volume is much more important than level.
Level 6 when training large batches for an active push and I have access to affordable fodder. Not much longer than training to level 5 for a good boost in profit. I used to train to 7, but found that getting from 6-7 was almost as long as getting to 6, so just wasn't worth it when I could just send in more dragons.

If training only a few dragons for long-term fodder storage, I'll train to 7-8. Also train to level 7 during bonus xp events or when the fodder floor is high.

I only train to level 5 during battles when volume is much more important than level.
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
i find it funny to see people talking about how long it takes to level anything past 7, i saw on guides that it takes like 1 or 2 minutes to level fodder if you use an actual build. it takes me 20 minutes to level one dragon to 7, and no i will not make things easier on myself ever and get a build i didn't get 5 gw bosses to drop for me to change how i approach the coli.
i find it funny to see people talking about how long it takes to level anything past 7, i saw on guides that it takes like 1 or 2 minutes to level fodder if you use an actual build. it takes me 20 minutes to level one dragon to 7, and no i will not make things easier on myself ever and get a build i didn't get 5 gw bosses to drop for me to change how i approach the coli.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
I always go to 6 but I might hit 7 or 8 if I'm not paying close attention lol. I used to level fodder to 10 but it was too much of a time sink, so I only do it when holiday EXP bonuses are on.
I always go to 6 but I might hit 7 or 8 if I'm not paying close attention lol. I used to level fodder to 10 but it was too much of a time sink, so I only do it when holiday EXP bonuses are on.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
5-8 normally, 8-10 for fests! You can exchange leveled fodder for all kinds off cool stuff during fests :]
5-8 normally, 8-10 for fests! You can exchange leveled fodder for all kinds off cool stuff during fests :]
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9