Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] The plague'd market discussion
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I was wondering what was going on lol
I was wondering what was going on lol
FR +2
sorry sorry, I know its gonna sound like some ridiculous excuse, the family dog was put down, he was very old its ok, ive been trying to process, my creativity has been in the mud but I have a wip ive been working at periodically through the day. im sorry for my absence. Work was exhausting, valtines for floral is very busy here and ive just been a bit burnt out, doing my best to get back, sorry for holding us up.
sorry sorry, I know its gonna sound like some ridiculous excuse, the family dog was put down, he was very old its ok, ive been trying to process, my creativity has been in the mud but I have a wip ive been working at periodically through the day. im sorry for my absence. Work was exhausting, valtines for floral is very busy here and ive just been a bit burnt out, doing my best to get back, sorry for holding us up.
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
[quote name="PastelPerryton" date="2024-02-18 19:14:07" ] sorry sorry, I know its gonna sound like some ridiculous excuse, the family dog was put down, he was very old its ok, ive been trying to process, my creativity has been in the mud but I have a wip ive been working at periodically through the day. im sorry for my absence. Work was exhausting, valtines for floral is very busy here and ive just been a bit burnt out, doing my best to get back, sorry for holding us up. [/quote] @PastelPerryton Oof, i didn't know you were going through so much; my deepest apologies for nagging!
PastelPerryton wrote on 2024-02-18 19:14:07:
@PastelPerryton
Oof, i didn't know you were going through so much; my deepest apologies for nagging!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
No no no its ok, Im a terrible communicator so things aee super easy to lose in translation or are never touched on at all in some cases when it comes to my correspondence. Non linear thought patterns my behated. No need to opologize, I honestly wasnt expecting to take so long either ^^'
No no no its ok, Im a terrible communicator so things aee super easy to lose in translation or are never touched on at all in some cases when it comes to my correspondence. Non linear thought patterns my behated. No need to opologize, I honestly wasnt expecting to take so long either ^^'

FNoWp0v.png
ah I'm so sorry, having to put down a pet is the worst, feel free to take all the time you need.
ah I'm so sorry, having to put down a pet is the worst, feel free to take all the time you need.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
[quote name="PastelPerryton" date="2024-02-18 19:14:07" ] sorry sorry, I know its gonna sound like some ridiculous excuse, the family dog was put down, he was very old its ok, ive been trying to process, my creativity has been in the mud but I have a wip ive been working at periodically through the day. im sorry for my absence. Work was exhausting, valtines for floral is very busy here and ive just been a bit burnt out, doing my best to get back, sorry for holding us up. [/quote] oh my goodness i'm so sorry, thats awful! take as much time as you need.
PastelPerryton wrote on 2024-02-18 19:14:07:
oh my goodness i'm so sorry, thats awful! take as much time as you need.

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
drew Llyr today, this is what he looks like when he doesnt force himself to blend in [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/78255658_KiqL1yCieZy4CcI.png[/img]
drew Llyr today, this is what he looks like when he doesnt force himself to blend in
78255658_KiqL1yCieZy4CcI.png

FNoWp0v.png
@ThePlasticTree @KarrotTop
Hey, sorry guys but I think I'm gonna have to withdraw, at least for a while. I'll see if I can rejoin again sometime in the future if that's ok

Also that is a super pretty drawing, pastel! I especially love the feathering(?) On the wings and the fur on the tail. Super cool!
@ThePlasticTree @KarrotTop
Hey, sorry guys but I think I'm gonna have to withdraw, at least for a while. I'll see if I can rejoin again sometime in the future if that's ok

Also that is a super pretty drawing, pastel! I especially love the feathering(?) On the wings and the fur on the tail. Super cool!
FR +2
@PastelPerryton omg he's gorgeous?? the colors are so rich and pretty and i LOVE the details on his wings :00 absolute creature of a character in the best way possible
@PastelPerryton omg he's gorgeous?? the colors are so rich and pretty and i LOVE the details on his wings :00 absolute creature of a character in the best way possible

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
sorry guys, I've been busy traveling a lot and have not have time for role playing–but I will get one in soon
sorry guys, I've been busy traveling a lot and have not have time for role playing–but I will get one in soon
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13