Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] The plague'd market discussion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
(UHHHH im bad at making these kinds of things, i base it mostly off lore ;w;)
(UHHHH im bad at making these kinds of things, i base it mostly off lore ;w;)
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/510833/51083253_350.png[/img] Breed: Coatl Name: Ethral Age: Adult Gender: Male Colors/genes: Obsidian Giraffe / Grey Eye Spots / Orca Underbelly Personality: A quiet, cautious individual who enjoys the presence of others, even though it doesn't really look like it. He prioritizes the wellbeing of others instead of himself, and often falls into self-doubt and wondering if he really is a bad omen. Background: As Coatl culture goes, hatchlings with dull feathers are shunned by the clan. He was blamed for every misfortune that befalled his clan. He knew that they were going to send him off to the Flamecaller, either to get rid of him or allow him to die in territory wars with the Beastclans. So, he ran away, retreating into the Tangled Wood, where no one would ever find him. To his surprise, he ran into a clan of fellow misfits and joined them as their medic, since the Wood was not kind to them. One day he returned to his clan with fresh herbs only to find that the entire camp was empty. There was no trace of where they had gone, except for a horrible black sludge coating the area. Since then he's struck out on his own again, hoping to find out what happened to his found family.
51083253_350.png

Breed: Coatl

Name: Ethral

Colors/genes: Obsidian Giraffe / Grey Eye Spots / Orca Underbelly

Personality: A quiet, cautious individual who enjoys the presence of others, even though it doesn't really look like it. He prioritizes the wellbeing of others instead of himself, and often falls into self-doubt and wondering if he really is a bad omen.

Background: As Coatl culture goes, hatchlings with dull feathers are shunned by the clan. He was blamed for every misfortune that befalled his clan. He knew that they were going to send him off to the Flamecaller, either to get rid of him or allow him to die in territory wars with the Beastclans. So, he ran away, retreating into the Tangled Wood, where no one would ever find him. To his surprise, he ran into a clan of fellow misfits and joined them as their medic, since the Wood was not kind to them.

One day he returned to his clan with fresh herbs only to find that the entire camp was empty. There was no trace of where they had gone, except for a horrible black sludge coating the area. Since then he's struck out on his own again, hoping to find out what happened to his found family.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92174416][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/921745/92174416_350.png[/img][/url] Breed: Guardian (Flight Rising wise, lore wise he's too many things to list rn) Name: Sennit Valentine Age: Undetermined Gender: Trans male Colors: Denim/Cherry/Red Personality: Shy, overprotective, aggressive, sweet, basically gentle giant Background: (well theres a bit too much lore to type but) Sennit was created artificially by mortal humans looking to create the ultimate weapon for their own deep and dark desires. His childhood consisted of horrible punishment for he did not want to obey. Eventually, he broke free, and now lives as the God of Wildlife and husband to the God of Death. Other: -Sennit is a great cook :D -Big and soft boi That’s pretty much it XD
92174416_350.png

Breed: Guardian (Flight Rising wise, lore wise he's too many things to list rn)

Name: Sennit Valentine

Colors: Denim/Cherry/Red

Personality: Shy, overprotective, aggressive, sweet, basically gentle giant

Background: (well theres a bit too much lore to type but)

Sennit was created artificially by mortal humans looking to create the ultimate weapon for their own deep and dark desires. His childhood consisted of horrible punishment for he did not want to obey. Eventually, he broke free, and now lives as the God of Wildlife and husband to the God of Death.

Other:

-Sennit is a great cook :D
-Big and soft boi

That’s pretty much it XD

Hatchery
Art Shop
@BeansGalore
you should base it off your lore, that's the whole deal-io! your's looks good!
@BeansGalore
you should base it off your lore, that's the whole deal-io! your's looks good!
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
YIPPEE! honestly if it wasn’t based off lore I would’ve panicked (oh I forgot the other section lemme-)
YIPPEE! honestly if it wasn’t based off lore I would’ve panicked (oh I forgot the other section lemme-)
Hatchery
Art Shop
@Strangeflesh

I'm not sure if someone already said this, but be sure to let everyone participating in the rp to know when it's ready.
@Strangeflesh

I'm not sure if someone already said this, but be sure to let everyone participating in the rp to know when it's ready.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
@ChaoticFriendzy
I will! I think I pinged most of the people for the character sheets, but if everyone who's asked doesn't have a character sheet I'll make sure to ping them
@ChaoticFriendzy
I will! I think I pinged most of the people for the character sheets, but if everyone who's asked doesn't have a character sheet I'll make sure to ping them
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2024-01-30 19:19:25" ] @/ChaoticFriendzy I will! I think I pinged most of the people for the character sheets, but if everyone who's asked doesn't have a character sheet I'll make sure to ping them [/quote] Ok!
Strangeflesh wrote on 2024-01-30 19:19:25:
@/ChaoticFriendzy
Ok!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
@ThePlasticTree @NameChange6853
I think I forgot to ping but are you still interested?
@ThePlasticTree @NameChange6853
I think I forgot to ping but are you still interested?
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
@Strangeflesh ah yes, I posted my character yesterday ^^'
@Strangeflesh ah yes, I posted my character yesterday ^^'
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13