Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] The plague'd market discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
what it says on the tin, I want to be a part of a roleplay with more then two people that involve flight rising dragons. I'm interested in most topics and themes as long as they're based around flight rising dragons because those are my characters, but it doesn't have to really based on flight rising. does that make sense?

been awhile since I've role-played so it'd be fun!
what it says on the tin, I want to be a part of a roleplay with more then two people that involve flight rising dragons. I'm interested in most topics and themes as long as they're based around flight rising dragons because those are my characters, but it doesn't have to really based on flight rising. does that make sense?

been awhile since I've role-played so it'd be fun!
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Same here! Though I hope it's alright with you that most of my characters are not actual dragons.
Same here! Though I hope it's alright with you that most of my characters are not actual dragons.
FR +2
I'd like to join as well! :) I have a lot of characters with different lore and different levels of compliance with FR lore, so I'm pretty flexible.
I'd like to join as well! :) I have a lot of characters with different lore and different levels of compliance with FR lore, so I'm pretty flexible.

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
Im happy to both participate and help organize a fr centered rp, lore compliance is a suggestion in the grand scheme, as I believe its beneficial to have creative room.

I have moderate to senior rp experience, tend to have a litterate writing style and prefer to write 3rd person. I have the brain plague (in this case dyslexia) and tend to have spelling errors, though I do my best to keep them to a minimum.

Im happy to both participate and help organize a fr centered rp, lore compliance is a suggestion in the grand scheme, as I believe its beneficial to have creative room.

I have moderate to senior rp experience, tend to have a litterate writing style and prefer to write 3rd person. I have the brain plague (in this case dyslexia) and tend to have spelling errors, though I do my best to keep them to a minimum.

~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
@mysterybox11 @caelafireheart @PastelPerryton
oh hey! that you guys for the interests, all this sounds good! seince this is still on the cutting room floor, any characters you'd like to RP the most
also pastel spelling errors are fine! we're having fun not writing a novel and I'm dyslexic too lol
@mysterybox11 @caelafireheart @PastelPerryton
oh hey! that you guys for the interests, all this sounds good! seince this is still on the cutting room floor, any characters you'd like to RP the most
also pastel spelling errors are fine! we're having fun not writing a novel and I'm dyslexic too lol
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
I hope I'm not too late to ask for if i can join too ? :,D
I have plenty of groups, areas and dragons who could interact and be used, as basically all of them are fr specific
I hope I'm not too late to ask for if i can join too ? :,D
I have plenty of groups, areas and dragons who could interact and be used, as basically all of them are fr specific
> About me
> Lore (WIP)
> Wishlist
> tba
> Safe a derg from yeeting?
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
@NikTheBug
oh yeah totally! which character would you like to rp with the most? I think that's a good starting point
@NikTheBug
oh yeah totally! which character would you like to rp with the most? I think that's a good starting point
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
I think I might try and use ManGuyDudeMan both because it could be funny, but also cuz he is an escaping exaltee that'd get into all sorts of situations (I made him canon to my lore cuz I also love comedic stuff)
I think I might try and use ManGuyDudeMan both because it could be funny, but also cuz he is an escaping exaltee that'd get into all sorts of situations (I made him canon to my lore cuz I also love comedic stuff)
> About me
> Lore (WIP)
> Wishlist
> tba
> Safe a derg from yeeting?
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
@NikTheBug
I love him, and I would love for you to role play as him (if you want of corpse) sounds very fun *thumbs up*
@NikTheBug
I love him, and I would love for you to role play as him (if you want of corpse) sounds very fun *thumbs up*
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
I have a couple I'm indecisive about? If y'all want you can look at their bios or these little blurbs and see if there are any y'all's characters would have fun interactions with!

Canuh is a vigilante that's been all over Sornieth, from the Tangled Wood where she hatched to the far towers of the Sunbeam Ruins to the hidden valley in the Starwood Strand where she currently makes her home. She does odd jobs wherever she travels, trying to use her strength for some good, but she isn't above the occasional bit of thievery. While she doesn't possess elemental magic, she can sense where natural energies are highest, making her a useful companion in her adopted Clan's magical expeditions.

Harbringer has yet to find where they belong. One of the Earthshaker's original Obelisk children, he struggled first with fitting in with Obelisk society and later with discovering that there was an overwhelming world out there for them to see. A recent falling-out with a friend gave him the impression that perhaps traveling for a while would do him some good.

Morrow has a lot of lore in regards to my Clan (that I have yet to really finalize, I'm so sorry to whoever tries to read his bio), but there are a lot of reasons he would be traveling and meeting rather odd company.

Solstice has always wanted to adventure like in the stories, and lately wanderlust has been tugging at her paws. The Starfall Isles are no longer as exciting as they were when she first arrived, so off she goes again! That excitement has gotten her in trouble in the past, though.

Reeve is a necromancer that likes performing with the dead. A necrodancer, if you will. He just seems like a silly guy and I think he would be fun! I haven't had any opportunities to RP with him.
I have a couple I'm indecisive about? If y'all want you can look at their bios or these little blurbs and see if there are any y'all's characters would have fun interactions with!

Canuh is a vigilante that's been all over Sornieth, from the Tangled Wood where she hatched to the far towers of the Sunbeam Ruins to the hidden valley in the Starwood Strand where she currently makes her home. She does odd jobs wherever she travels, trying to use her strength for some good, but she isn't above the occasional bit of thievery. While she doesn't possess elemental magic, she can sense where natural energies are highest, making her a useful companion in her adopted Clan's magical expeditions.

Harbringer has yet to find where they belong. One of the Earthshaker's original Obelisk children, he struggled first with fitting in with Obelisk society and later with discovering that there was an overwhelming world out there for them to see. A recent falling-out with a friend gave him the impression that perhaps traveling for a while would do him some good.

Morrow has a lot of lore in regards to my Clan (that I have yet to really finalize, I'm so sorry to whoever tries to read his bio), but there are a lot of reasons he would be traveling and meeting rather odd company.

Solstice has always wanted to adventure like in the stories, and lately wanderlust has been tugging at her paws. The Starfall Isles are no longer as exciting as they were when she first arrived, so off she goes again! That excitement has gotten her in trouble in the past, though.

Reeve is a necromancer that likes performing with the dead. A necrodancer, if you will. He just seems like a silly guy and I think he would be fun! I haven't had any opportunities to RP with him.

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13