Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does your username mean?
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
am puppy >:3c
am puppy >:3c
fido / puppy! :3c

ezgif-4-3fe551c58c.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pupgender.png
it-pup.png
autistic-1.png
FR-time-19.png
daeb6df-1b7c633f-bfb3-4010-8bef-b9b82880da92.gif
xxxxxxxxxx
ezgif-4-005202d4be.png
ezgif-4-585f0a6e2b.gif
coli-quest.png
wishlist-1.png
fav-dragon.png
xxxxxezgif-4-58858066a1.gif
Teg = tri-ethylene glycol (I was deep in my final year design project at uni at the time, designing a teg dehydration plant for gas compression. lol)
741 is a flight number i’ve always liked, not even sure where it originated at this point. probably jfk/some delta flight

Anyway this is why I chose the fire flight and my progen is named glycol too. lol
Teg = tri-ethylene glycol (I was deep in my final year design project at uni at the time, designing a teg dehydration plant for gas compression. lol)
741 is a flight number i’ve always liked, not even sure where it originated at this point. probably jfk/some delta flight

Anyway this is why I chose the fire flight and my progen is named glycol too. lol
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
It was my childhood dog's name
It was my childhood dog's name
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Plasma is pretty cool, huh
Plasma is pretty cool, huh
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
gay.
gay.
Die of Bargaining julien
. they/them
. sapphic
. witch
. avatar
First, it was CookieEmolga because of my Oc's name when I first started the site.

Second, now I change to RedHacker because of the character I really enjoyed from the Undertale's alternative universe, also known as Underplayer. Totally not slowly going back to the fandom.
First, it was CookieEmolga because of my Oc's name when I first started the site.

Second, now I change to RedHacker because of the character I really enjoyed from the Undertale's alternative universe, also known as Underplayer. Totally not slowly going back to the fandom.
TmP97bI.png
ExfcDGa.png
QUIpVFE.png
NXwxhXo.png
Basically in honor of this one person i met on Wattpad whose name was Anthorn
Basically in honor of this one person i met on Wattpad whose name was Anthorn
6klg2iF.png
Throat hOrt :[ /j
Throat hOrt :[ /j
the word itself doesnt mean anything, but this is my go-to internet name! i used to go by my irl nickname, until an internet friend (who was my game dad) gave me the name kyoko

after that, i used kyoko as an ign everywhere, and it slowly evolved into kiyo!
the word itself doesnt mean anything, but this is my go-to internet name! i used to go by my irl nickname, until an internet friend (who was my game dad) gave me the name kyoko

after that, i used kyoko as an ign everywhere, and it slowly evolved into kiyo!
92753914.png

Any pronouns
Please ping me for
a response!

vZmPWxA.png
2MFinXj.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
Are we allowed to swear on FR? It's a reference to genderfucking.
Are we allowed to swear on FR? It's a reference to genderfucking.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32