Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does your username mean?
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32
this one's longer than most others. when i was about 8, i read a book called '30 second theories'. one of the ones i read was about the famous schrod1ngerscat. i didn't understand that it was a hypothetical, and i saw the illustration of a cat standing up in a box, and in the same box a cat laying down. I thought that this cat was LITERALLY half alive and half dead, only being half of a cat and walking around without its other half. when i was older, i realized it wasnt, but the theory and the name always stuck with me, so thats what i decided to use. but i have 2 others, whalestars, because i had an AI image made of a whale in the style of vincent van gogh's starry night, and the file was named whalestars. i liked it so much i went by it for a while online. and absolutelyv1le, which is one i'm known as right now. i don't remember the exact details, but i remember i used the term to refer to something, i believe in DND. i just loved it so much it kinda stuck
this one's longer than most others. when i was about 8, i read a book called '30 second theories'. one of the ones i read was about the famous schrod1ngerscat. i didn't understand that it was a hypothetical, and i saw the illustration of a cat standing up in a box, and in the same box a cat laying down. I thought that this cat was LITERALLY half alive and half dead, only being half of a cat and walking around without its other half. when i was older, i realized it wasnt, but the theory and the name always stuck with me, so thats what i decided to use. but i have 2 others, whalestars, because i had an AI image made of a whale in the style of vincent van gogh's starry night, and the file was named whalestars. i liked it so much i went by it for a while online. and absolutelyv1le, which is one i'm known as right now. i don't remember the exact details, but i remember i used the term to refer to something, i believe in DND. i just loved it so much it kinda stuck
Silly guy, very stink, loves raving, rainbow and eat hot chip and LIE!!!
2bf6nnX.png 4MTkm8J.pngGW180jv.pngPjhDNyG.pngoYdS4J9.png Qwz7flm.png
hmlE0W8.pngk19P7h1.pngZqTATLu.pngNkk0jLq.pngKkw5lrF.pnga6XsLif.png
xszydnQ.pngePOliyb.pngjbMLSIO.pngQQYyU47.pngc0MyJPk.pngkCHWEjf.png
VDqpTLf.pngeswSnrS.pngFj9DUQD.pnggYW0j5f.pngL7aQfSh.png
I used to go by a different user that no longer fits me so whiles thinking of a new name Wolfkid came to mind so it became my defult pretty much since I love wolves and even though I'm an adult I still feel stuck as a kid sometimes and flight rising brings that kid side of me out more. Though I have been debating on changing my user to "SkittlepopWolf" seeing as Skittlepop is a fursona of mine and I can get were the "kid" part of my current user name may be confusing to some.
I used to go by a different user that no longer fits me so whiles thinking of a new name Wolfkid came to mind so it became my defult pretty much since I love wolves and even though I'm an adult I still feel stuck as a kid sometimes and flight rising brings that kid side of me out more. Though I have been debating on changing my user to "SkittlepopWolf" seeing as Skittlepop is a fursona of mine and I can get were the "kid" part of my current user name may be confusing to some.
YMPbu9R.png
ePOliyb.pngXmHV7tO.pngbYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png2VtxnMX.pngDa1cz0f.png5vnsOgE.pngLGvol4P.pngqGabqd5.pngechRchh.pnggYW0j5f.pngFObX7rS.png1BvAGFb.pngapUeZZ4.pngYw8EvNQ.pngJ7D1quC.png5hF3FGk.pngnWiQNX9.png
Mine is what i use for pretty much everything. Im thinking of changing it but im not sure what yet. All i know is its still gonna be bird themed.
Mine is what i use for pretty much everything. Im thinking of changing it but im not sure what yet. All i know is its still gonna be bird themed.
It follows my IRL initials. On most platforms I like to call myself some variation of "A Random Person" because to everyone else I run into, I am a random person on the internet. I also happen to have ADHD and thus seem very random to neurotypical people. ARandomPerson was taken, so I just knocked off the ends of Random and Person.
It follows my IRL initials. On most platforms I like to call myself some variation of "A Random Person" because to everyone else I run into, I am a random person on the internet. I also happen to have ADHD and thus seem very random to neurotypical people. ARandomPerson was taken, so I just knocked off the ends of Random and Person.
Progen >93399p.png 68696002p.png< Avatar
It's an inside joke between me and my friends that i am actually just 10,007 worms in a trench coat, although i did the math the other day and learned my weight in worms is actually about 200,000, so i guess its not accurate anymore
It's an inside joke between me and my friends that i am actually just 10,007 worms in a trench coat, although i did the math the other day and learned my weight in worms is actually about 200,000, so i guess its not accurate anymore
I just thought it sounded cool and hey look random number
I just thought it sounded cool and hey look random number
t4yhov0.pngPiAyg8i.pngevIwcId.png
pirarucu is the common name of Arapaima gigas which is my favorite animal. it’s a massive predatory fish native to the amazon river. i think they’re really beautiful and interesting animals.
pirarucu is the common name of Arapaima gigas which is my favorite animal. it’s a massive predatory fish native to the amazon river. i think they’re really beautiful and interesting animals.
check out:
fishainsley.art
thanks love you
My full username (which is in my signature) is blocked by FR's sensors, so I just shortened it to Eth lol
My full username (which is in my signature) is blocked by FR's sensors, so I just shortened it to Eth lol
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
'BraveBee' comes from the fusion of the names of two of my favourite Warrior Cats OCs, Bravepaw and Beepaw. Bravepaw was kind of like my WC sona, while Beepaw was just an edgy kid who trained in the Dark Forest. They're part of a massive story I created but never shared that's set in the Warrior Cats universe. Both came from a small Warriors RP community on Amino Apps (social media similar to reddit but for fandoms).
I would like to change it, but I've had it for so long I don't see myself having another username. Besides, all the cool names have been taken a long time ago.
'BraveBee' comes from the fusion of the names of two of my favourite Warrior Cats OCs, Bravepaw and Beepaw. Bravepaw was kind of like my WC sona, while Beepaw was just an edgy kid who trained in the Dark Forest. They're part of a massive story I created but never shared that's set in the Warrior Cats universe. Both came from a small Warriors RP community on Amino Apps (social media similar to reddit but for fandoms).
I would like to change it, but I've had it for so long I don't see myself having another username. Besides, all the cool names have been taken a long time ago.

TdTJOrw.png
FObX7rS.png
ZbNAjCO.png

uzcwnDd.png
mjtJ868.png
Gf9Ba59.png
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png WUYHc.gif
Lliiria is the Goddess of Joy in the Forgotten Realms setting for DnD!
Lliiria is the Goddess of Joy in the Forgotten Realms setting for DnD!
HxP6kXi.png5196.png1051.png 1084.png34793.pngHxP6kXi.png
She/Her FR +3
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32