Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i made FR oblivion loading screens.
1 2 3 4 5 6
@JellyInSpace Entirely understandable (I haven't played Oblivion so it makes sense I wouldn't nail the vibe).

These remain really funny ^-^
@JellyInSpace Entirely understandable (I haven't played Oblivion so it makes sense I wouldn't nail the vibe).

These remain really funny ^-^
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Oh man these are great! (I've never even played Oblivion.) The only thing bugging me is the punctuation error on the Icewarden quote. Quotation marks within quotation marks should be written like 'this' not "this."
Oh man these are great! (I've never even played Oblivion.) The only thing bugging me is the punctuation error on the Icewarden quote. Quotation marks within quotation marks should be written like 'this' not "this."
I need to now animate a dragon doing the snap to camera and zoom motion oblivion npcs do in dialogue.
I need to now animate a dragon doing the snap to camera and zoom motion oblivion npcs do in dialogue.
Steelhound.gif
[quote name="Cryoluxa" date="2024-02-22 21:48:56" ] Oh man these are great! (I've never even played Oblivion.) The only thing bugging me is the punctuation error on the Icewarden quote. Quotation marks within quotation marks should be written like 'this' not "this." [/quote] i actually did not know this, give me like 5 minuets...
Cryoluxa wrote on 2024-02-22 21:48:56:

i actually did not know this, give me like 5 minuets...
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
[quote name="catcatamelia" date="2024-02-22 22:53:45" ] I need to now animate a dragon doing the snap to camera and zoom motion oblivion npcs do in dialogue. [/quote] "i saw a mudcrab today..."
catcatamelia wrote on 2024-02-22 22:53:45:

"i saw a mudcrab today..."
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace

^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
@Cryoluxa thanks for telling me! i am notoriously bad with punctuation but that's fixed now :>
@Cryoluxa thanks for telling me! i am notoriously bad with punctuation but that's fixed now :>
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace

^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
Thank you! ^w^ I edit written things a lot, so that sort of thing grabs my attention, hahah. :)
Thank you! ^w^ I edit written things a lot, so that sort of thing grabs my attention, hahah. :)
These are so fun! Well done OP!
These are so fun! Well done OP!
redoing this soon
I had completely forgotten about these up until now but thank you for continuing to work on them because I still get a kick out of them.
I had completely forgotten about these up until now but thank you for continuing to work on them because I still get a kick out of them.
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
@Jellyinspace [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=2] These are all wonderful, thank you!
@Jellyinspace

These are all wonderful, thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6