Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wind Ancient in time for MistJam?
1 2 3 4
If we get Wind Ancient I rather want it to have massive wings and fans, think like Legiana from Monster Hunter World or Toothless from How to Train your Dragon.
If we get Wind Ancient I rather want it to have massive wings and fans, think like Legiana from Monster Hunter World or Toothless from How to Train your Dragon.
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
[quote name="Kuroikumo" date="2024-02-22 23:21:55" ] i would be shocked and i certainly hope this doesn't happen. they need to slow down on breed releases. we just got auraboas, let's enjoy our new breed for a while before getting another one. i still don't even feel like we got to properly enjoy sandsurges. let's give the art team some breathing room to actually take their time on the next ancient [/quote] yeah full agree. Honestly I don't even want to see any Ancients AT ALL for the next, like, seven months at least. I AM excited to see what the Wind ancient looks like though, whenever it comes. I love Wind's aesthetic so :)
Kuroikumo wrote on 2024-02-22 23:21:55:
i would be shocked and i certainly hope this doesn't happen. they need to slow down on breed releases. we just got auraboas, let's enjoy our new breed for a while before getting another one. i still don't even feel like we got to properly enjoy sandsurges.

let's give the art team some breathing room to actually take their time on the next ancient

yeah full agree. Honestly I don't even want to see any Ancients AT ALL for the next, like, seven months at least.

I AM excited to see what the Wind ancient looks like though, whenever it comes. I love Wind's aesthetic so :)
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
please god no
please god no
I hope not tbh. I'd like for other ancients (particularly Banes & Veils) to get expansions on par with the Undertide expansion; having breed releases every ~4 months like last year wouldn't really allow for that.

Though I feel a Light ancient will be more likely to come first anyhow, probably in about 2-3 months (in time for next Brightshine).
I hope not tbh. I'd like for other ancients (particularly Banes & Veils) to get expansions on par with the Undertide expansion; having breed releases every ~4 months like last year wouldn't really allow for that.

Though I feel a Light ancient will be more likely to come first anyhow, probably in about 2-3 months (in time for next Brightshine).
-Aethers released around late March last year, around 4 months from when Undertides did
-Undertides and Auraboas released in late November
-Sandsurges were also 4 months after Aethers
-Auraboas were 4 months after Sandsurges

considering the apparent schedule ancient releases have been going on as of late, i wouldn't be surprised if we get an ancient around late March. that being said, given how Imperials are the hardest breed to get-with their scrolls being the most expensive item on AH-i feel like it'll be the Light ancient that releases then.
-Aethers released around late March last year, around 4 months from when Undertides did
-Undertides and Auraboas released in late November
-Sandsurges were also 4 months after Aethers
-Auraboas were 4 months after Sandsurges

considering the apparent schedule ancient releases have been going on as of late, i wouldn't be surprised if we get an ancient around late March. that being said, given how Imperials are the hardest breed to get-with their scrolls being the most expensive item on AH-i feel like it'll be the Light ancient that releases then.
-ruite
she/her
hatchery
comms
Who keeps making jam out of mist?? [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/75a16845d5e178e1aa05b2893dc508fd/d295e132d29ff9f7-a2/s500x750/d149a78d4251726f977779b64b510ae2ab65d105.jpg[/img]
Who keeps making jam out of mist??

d149a78d4251726f977779b64b510ae2ab65d105.jpg
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
As much as I love ancients, I agree that I could wait a bit longer before another one; we really were spoiled last year. I predict we'll probably get one around mid-year regardless.
As much as I love ancients, I agree that I could wait a bit longer before another one; we really were spoiled last year. I predict we'll probably get one around mid-year regardless.
Alas, I have to echo the rest of the thread, I hope we don’t get another ancient so soon. Getting three last year was called out as atypical, with Auras being specifically pushed out because Nature deserved another breed that wasn’t wildclaws. Iirc, the priority is for every flight to have at least two breeds, then for every flight to get an ancient.
Alas, I have to echo the rest of the thread, I hope we don’t get another ancient so soon. Getting three last year was called out as atypical, with Auras being specifically pushed out because Nature deserved another breed that wasn’t wildclaws. Iirc, the priority is for every flight to have at least two breeds, then for every flight to get an ancient.
There will not be a new Ancient in time for Mistral Jamboree.
[quote name="Undel" date="2024-02-23 15:16:17" ] There will not be a new Ancient in time for Mistral Jamboree. [/quote] *wallet visibly relaxes*
Undel wrote on 2024-02-23 15:16:17:

*wallet visibly relaxes*
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
1 2 3 4