Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46 47
Super glad to finally see modern and ancients with separate tabs in the MP!! That is such a huge QoL improvement, I’m definitely glad to see it live! And while I’m not a big Undertide fan, I’m so glad to see the huge range of genes that this expansion contains! It makes me even more excited to wait for Aether’s expansion in the future. Overall, a really wonderful update! A huge thank you to staff! [emoji=heart size=1]
Super glad to finally see modern and ancients with separate tabs in the MP!! That is such a huge QoL improvement, I’m definitely glad to see it live!

And while I’m not a big Undertide fan, I’m so glad to see the huge range of genes that this expansion contains! It makes me even more excited to wait for Aether’s expansion in the future.

Overall, a really wonderful update! A huge thank you to staff!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
I generally don't post on these threads but gosh darn I have to - this gene expansion for undertides is AMAZING and the introduction of Jellyfish?? I LOVE IT. Can't wait to make jelly eels! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=124&breed=21&element=5&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=269&winggene=126&wings=27&auth=2f595279dfdaaa053c5296054933dee9a9c8b9ba&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I generally don't post on these threads but gosh darn I have to - this gene expansion for undertides is AMAZING and the introduction of Jellyfish?? I LOVE IT. Can't wait to make jelly eels!

dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=124&breed=21&element=5&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=269&winggene=126&wings=27&auth=2f595279dfdaaa053c5296054933dee9a9c8b9ba&dummyext=prev.png
3+ Hours |
ALWAYS Ping me!
YXIQUNz.gif
Damn, this is one hell of a big update! I will say I'm not a fan of the changes to the auraboa genes (paisley, especially) but all these updates to separating ancient and modern genes more than makes up for it! I might actually have an excuse to gene up my undertides for once...
Damn, this is one hell of a big update! I will say I'm not a fan of the changes to the auraboa genes (paisley, especially) but all these updates to separating ancient and modern genes more than makes up for it! I might actually have an excuse to gene up my undertides for once...
Bb9XFYa.png
xrdZoYH.png
pZJYyk4.png
sbmtjDC.png
kncGB4g.gif
suFrgfl.png
l8NOdbs.png
ZwbGqUa.png
ElKYM7J.png
Y7MOfeL.png
GdVZ87H.png
SZfmfRv.png
Undertides,my beloved! So glad they got an expansion.
Undertides,my beloved! So glad they got an expansion.
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oooh yes!! I love varnish/lacquer, I'm glad to have it on a different breed! Jellyfish is absolutely stunning. Gotta get some undertides. The tabs are so incredibly useful, the gene section was frustrating to use previously. Thank you so much for the amazing update!
Oooh yes!! I love varnish/lacquer, I'm glad to have it on a different breed! Jellyfish is absolutely stunning. Gotta get some undertides. The tabs are so incredibly useful, the gene section was frustrating to use previously. Thank you so much for the amazing update!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
Finally the gene splitting on the marketplace!! Many thanks, this is really life changing :D
also i love Shark on marine noodles omg
Finally the gene splitting on the marketplace!! Many thanks, this is really life changing :D
also i love Shark on marine noodles omg
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
Oh that is a LOT of new linebreak tertiaries. And the new one! You gave us a new one! And it's SO GOOD! I'm about to get so annoying about Angler and Fans. And SHARK. And STINGER? I did not expect Stinger for Undertides! I am, however, a Topcoat Truther and I am very eager to see that expanded to as many breeds on the site as possible. BUT this absolute smorgasbord you've given us is enough to tide (hehe) me over until then!
Oh that is a LOT of new linebreak tertiaries. And the new one! You gave us a new one! And it's SO GOOD! I'm about to get so annoying about Angler and Fans. And SHARK. And STINGER? I did not expect Stinger for Undertides! I am, however, a Topcoat Truther and I am very eager to see that expanded to as many breeds on the site as possible. BUT this absolute smorgasbord you've given us is enough to tide (hehe) me over until then!
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
[quote name="MaggotDream" date="2024-02-22 12:59:13" ] A MILLION THANKS FOR THE SEPARATE ANCIENT AND MODERN GENES TABS I'm always worried I'm gonna by an ancient gene when I want a modern one or vice versa. Now I don't have to worry anymore! [/quote] I have literally done this, more than once.
MaggotDream wrote on 2024-02-22 12:59:13:
A MILLION THANKS FOR THE SEPARATE ANCIENT AND MODERN GENES TABS

I'm always worried I'm gonna by an ancient gene when I want a modern one or vice versa. Now I don't have to worry anymore!
I have literally done this, more than once.
I'm on the search for something catchy.
Ahhh, so happy to see Blossom again!!! And jellyfish!?! Is AMAZING!?!
Ahhh, so happy to see Blossom again!!! And jellyfish!?! Is AMAZING!?!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46 47