Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47
SHOP CHANGE MAKES MY BRAIN SO HAPPY TYSM
SHOP CHANGE MAKES MY BRAIN SO HAPPY TYSM
mmm 77287749_3dUmMQ3tiYif7GH.png mmmm
TIGERS_CLAWS
• she/her • 25 •
WISHLIST | Art Shop | Hatchery | carrd
mmm 77287759_poIt2VbAtdSO0mV.png
I’m so glad they’re finally collapsing ancient genes! Really appreciating the dev team for noticing <3
I’m so glad they’re finally collapsing ancient genes! Really appreciating the dev team for noticing <3
very very very exciting update today [emoji=special eyes size=1] the staff have been going [i]hard[/i] the past few days, and massive support and appreciation to all the team members for all the work they've put in!! [emoji=heart size=1] so much has happened and i'm very excited to see how these new changes will actually work in practice going forward because they sound really promising i do have a question pertaining to the ancient gene parchments that i don't think i've seen anyone bring up yet - for the ancient primaries and secondaries that received parchments, does that indicate that those gene sets (i.e. octopus/rings, orb/weaver, phantom/spirit, arc/loop, etc) will never be available on moderns, or does it only indicate they haven't been considered for a modern-port yet / in the near future? or is it [i]just[/i] a solution to account for the multiple versions of genes available from locations like the coliseum, baldwin, and swipp, in order to reduce the number of trades/recipes/drops available there, and we should actually [i]not[/i] yet take it as an indication that they won't come to moderns? i guess my question is more about the use of ancient-exclusive as a term and whether it means more "currently ancient exclusive" or "always ancient exclusive" sdjgsjdgs i have a habit of seriously overthinking things so i very likely just misunderstood something either way i'm very curious to see how the system will work going forward since it sounds like a much needed and very useful feature with regard to gene bloat and shared ancient genes [emoji=special eyes size=1]
very very very exciting update today the staff have been going hard the past few days, and massive support and appreciation to all the team members for all the work they've put in!!
so much has happened and i'm very excited to see how these new changes will actually work in practice going forward because they sound really promising

i do have a question pertaining to the ancient gene parchments that i don't think i've seen anyone bring up yet - for the ancient primaries and secondaries that received parchments, does that indicate that those gene sets (i.e. octopus/rings, orb/weaver, phantom/spirit, arc/loop, etc) will never be available on moderns, or does it only indicate they haven't been considered for a modern-port yet / in the near future? or is it just a solution to account for the multiple versions of genes available from locations like the coliseum, baldwin, and swipp, in order to reduce the number of trades/recipes/drops available there, and we should actually not yet take it as an indication that they won't come to moderns? i guess my question is more about the use of ancient-exclusive as a term and whether it means more "currently ancient exclusive" or "always ancient exclusive" sdjgsjdgs
i have a habit of seriously overthinking things so i very likely just misunderstood something
either way i'm very curious to see how the system will work going forward since it sounds like a much needed and very useful feature with regard to gene bloat and shared ancient genes
Nonbinary
Trans Masculine
Xenogender

Avatar Dragon. The button is linked to my current avatar dragon.
For sale. The button is linked to my dragon sales lair tab.
limes, benrey, or belial || they/them & neos

fr time but im on at really weird hours sometimes
very anxious, so forum activity is sporadic at best
for my dragons - pose =/= pronouns. please use they/them for any of them unless otherwise specified
"...and this guy"
Why am I cackling?
"...and this guy"
Why am I cackling?
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
This is awesome! Excited about the MP change and parchments!!!
This is awesome! Excited about the MP change and parchments!!!
pw6wjy.png9jfuw5.png ePOliyb.png
eIK5iG7.png
5DjYECS.png
mhnw8k.png
dEe2UrM.png
WKtl2lb.png
ho5ff5.png 14eo54.pngm2bx5o.png
OMG.
OMG.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*sits and stares excitedly for shark gene to appear in the marketplace*
*sits and stares excitedly for shark gene to appear in the marketplace*
34813.png17499.png51945.png17500.png34814.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=21&element=1&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=269&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=509a769c7251390d31ef5b51645f3dd5460b908c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Jellyfish really makes me consider an Undertide (crimson tert)
dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=21&element=1&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=269&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=509a769c7251390d31ef5b51645f3dd5460b908c&dummyext=prev.png

Jellyfish really makes me consider an Undertide
(crimson tert)
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
BLOSSOM!!!
BLOSSOM!!!
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
A MILLION THANKS FOR THE SEPARATE ANCIENT AND MODERN GENES TABS

I'm always worried I'm gonna by an ancient gene when I want a modern one or vice versa. Now I don't have to worry anymore!
A MILLION THANKS FOR THE SEPARATE ANCIENT AND MODERN GENES TABS

I'm always worried I'm gonna by an ancient gene when I want a modern one or vice versa. Now I don't have to worry anymore!
new_banner.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47