Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47
[emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1]
underskrift-geo.png
HOW COOL
HOW COOL
MRMeAKr.png
YESSS THANK YOU
YESSS THANK YOU
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
Aw yeah! I'm totes gonna add some new snek babies to my clan now
Aw yeah! I'm totes gonna add some new snek babies to my clan now
This is amazing thank you!!
This is amazing thank you!!
ldNLSdw.png
YIPPIE!!!

Really excited about this, I can finally really fancy up my Undertide pairs! I enjoy that there's a wider selection than just Wasp/Sarco/Crystal and their counterparts for prim/secondary gem genes too!

Jellyfish seems like a really neat neat, though it also is fairly visually similar to Topcoat. It seems a little redundant, but still! Pretty cool!
YIPPIE!!!

Really excited about this, I can finally really fancy up my Undertide pairs! I enjoy that there's a wider selection than just Wasp/Sarco/Crystal and their counterparts for prim/secondary gem genes too!

Jellyfish seems like a really neat neat, though it also is fairly visually similar to Topcoat. It seems a little redundant, but still! Pretty cool!
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
[quote name="Nightfurypizza" date="2024-02-22 11:45:39" ] [quote name="Fawkesian" date="2024-02-22 11:42:21" ] i'm in the process of reading through the updated rules/policies thread now, but i feel like it should be more than just a footnote - there are some serious changes in there. the fact that users aren't allowed to post their ages anymore is a big deal and it might be worth saying it louder so that people take note of it. i know many users who have their ages listed in their clan bios. [/quote] agreed, i literally just changed my signature to remove my age because i happened to read it. i feel like that post needs to be added to the front page to ensure everyone is on the same ground for whats expected [/quote] they did mention the update in the site status box (where it's almost been bumped off the bottom since staff have been so busy today), but it takes a bit of reading to get to the part about ages. i just wish there was more of a spotlight on it, since it's going to affect a lot of folks!
Nightfurypizza wrote on 2024-02-22 11:45:39:
Fawkesian wrote on 2024-02-22 11:42:21:
i'm in the process of reading through the updated rules/policies thread now, but i feel like it should be more than just a footnote - there are some serious changes in there. the fact that users aren't allowed to post their ages anymore is a big deal and it might be worth saying it louder so that people take note of it. i know many users who have their ages listed in their clan bios.
agreed, i literally just changed my signature to remove my age because i happened to read it. i feel like that post needs to be added to the front page to ensure everyone is on the same ground for whats expected
they did mention the update in the site status box (where it's almost been bumped off the bottom since staff have been so busy today), but it takes a bit of reading to get to the part about ages. i just wish there was more of a spotlight on it, since it's going to affect a lot of folks!
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
omg harlequin blossom and branches?? i might need some undertides now
omg harlequin blossom and branches?? i might need some undertides now
Lumi | Any pronouns | FR+4
Semi Wishlist
Feel free to ping me :)
UPx8V2W.png
PLEASEEEE WE NEED ITEM SEARCH ON MORE THAN THE HOARD!!!! This is a very much needed change on the Auction House, Baldwin, Crossroads, and I'm not sure what else...
PLEASEEEE WE NEED ITEM SEARCH ON MORE THAN THE HOARD!!!! This is a very much needed change on the Auction House, Baldwin, Crossroads, and I'm not sure what else...
Lurking in hopes that people drop some cool scries to stare at
Lurking in hopes that people drop some cool scries to stare at
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47