Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Undertide expansion plans?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Rattlesnake/diamondback. Please.

(Also angler for sure)
Rattlesnake/diamondback. Please.

(Also angler for sure)
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
I'm just hoping for some genes that either add fun accents or help the Tide F face not blend into the rest of her so readily. Which, they have some but it's always fun to have more ^-^
I'm just hoping for some genes that either add fun accents or help the Tide F face not blend into the rest of her so readily. Which, they have some but it's always fun to have more ^-^
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

[quote name="Undel" date="2024-02-21 20:18:10" ] Now let's play "How many genes are in the Undertide expansion?" Hint: More than the Aberration expansion. Less than the Auraboa breed release. [/quote] this gets me hopeful for aethers getting spoiled when it's finally their turn >:) but regardless I'm majorly excited to see if there's gonna be anything that makes me go "oh I NEED more undertides in my lair right now", or heck even just some better genes for the boys I have now, they dearly needed it ;w;
Undel wrote on 2024-02-21 20:18:10:
Now let's play "How many genes are in the Undertide expansion?"

Hint: More than the Aberration expansion. Less than the Auraboa breed release.
this gets me hopeful for aethers getting spoiled when it's finally their turn >:)

but regardless I'm majorly excited to see if there's gonna be anything that makes me go "oh I NEED more undertides in my lair right now", or heck even just some better genes for the boys I have now, they dearly needed it ;w;

I’ve got an Undertide from when I was first starting out who I could have gened better. I’m waiting for the expansion to do his makeover.
I’ve got an Undertide from when I was first starting out who I could have gened better. I’m waiting for the expansion to do his makeover.
I can't wait for the expansion!
I think its about 40 genes, but I hope about 50.

And genes they absolutely need are
Angler!
Fans!
Skink/Spinner
Slime/Sludge
Tapir/Stritation
Harlequin/Jester
Python/Morph
Mochlus/Riopa
Jaguar/Rosette
Flaunt/Flair
Opal
Peacock
Koi
Shark
Crest
Fishbone
Medusa

I can't wait for the expansion!
I think its about 40 genes, but I hope about 50.

And genes they absolutely need are
Angler!
Fans!
Skink/Spinner
Slime/Sludge
Tapir/Stritation
Harlequin/Jester
Python/Morph
Mochlus/Riopa
Jaguar/Rosette
Flaunt/Flair
Opal
Peacock
Koi
Shark
Crest
Fishbone
Medusa

[quote name="Undel" date="2024-02-21 20:18:10" ] Now let's play "How many genes are in the Undertide expansion?" Hint: More than the Aberration expansion. Less than the Auraboa breed release. [/quote] [emoji=undertide scared size=1] Still sounds like a lot! I'm excited!!
Undel wrote on 2024-02-21 20:18:10:
Now let's play "How many genes are in the Undertide expansion?"

Hint: More than the Aberration expansion. Less than the Auraboa breed release.

Still sounds like a lot! I'm excited!!
Oh i'm super excited!!

I love Undertide and they have needed an expansion of genes for more to play with for a while <3

As for what i'd like to see (far from an extensive list, just ones I thought of off the top of my head);

Skink/Spinner
Harlequin/Jester (I'd honestly be shocked if they didn't get this its so popular)
Boulder/Myrid
Starmap/Constellation (always)

Other Ancient sets;

Sailfin/Marlin
Phantom/Spirit (i love these on Gaos, its honestly a small crime they're not available on others)
Rattlesnake/Diamondback
Mochlus/Riopa (again would be a crime to keep them Auraboa exclusive)

As for terts, literally any of the linebreaking ones could be fun!

I'm just excited to see what we do get for the water noodles <3
Oh i'm super excited!!

I love Undertide and they have needed an expansion of genes for more to play with for a while <3

As for what i'd like to see (far from an extensive list, just ones I thought of off the top of my head);

Skink/Spinner
Harlequin/Jester (I'd honestly be shocked if they didn't get this its so popular)
Boulder/Myrid
Starmap/Constellation (always)

Other Ancient sets;

Sailfin/Marlin
Phantom/Spirit (i love these on Gaos, its honestly a small crime they're not available on others)
Rattlesnake/Diamondback
Mochlus/Riopa (again would be a crime to keep them Auraboa exclusive)

As for terts, literally any of the linebreaking ones could be fun!

I'm just excited to see what we do get for the water noodles <3
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
The Auraboa Gene Thread is done! This means the Undertide Expansion could be *very* soon, maybe today or tomorrow!
The Auraboa Gene Thread is done! This means the Undertide Expansion could be *very* soon, maybe today or tomorrow!
[quote name="Achaius" date="2024-02-21 20:53:16" ] [quote name="SillyFilly" date="2024-02-21 20:40:51" ] this is a massive stretch but the idea of an undertide having the mop gene is SO FUNNY to me [/quote] oh man. want [/quote] Just have it be like tendrils floating majestically around them [s] dementor dragons here we go[/s]
Achaius wrote on 2024-02-21 20:53:16:
SillyFilly wrote on 2024-02-21 20:40:51:
this is a massive stretch but the idea of an undertide having the mop gene is SO FUNNY to me
oh man. want

Just have it be like tendrils floating majestically around them dementor dragons here we go
tumblr-o4yu8g-UBh-N1uvtnbto1-400-2.png
Omg. Yes. Koi. Fla/Fla. Augment.
Omg. Yes. Koi. Fla/Fla. Augment.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 3 4 5 6