Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | y1 items in joxbox please its been 10yrs
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
HUGE support! I'm a very new player in comparison with a lot of the people in this thread, so take my opinions with a grain of salt, I suppose, but the scalping/ridiculous price appreciation of the Y1 items helps nobody.

I understand the "we're trying to be fair and considerate to the older playerbase" argument, but gosh, it's just ridiculous. Prices are skyrocketing faster than anybody can save gems, and it's not like this is going to get any better. If I wanted to buy a light sprite on the AH right now, I'd be scraping the equivalent of $1500 USD out of my bank account.

Putting Y1 items in joxboxes would hardly put a dent in these obscene prices, honestly. They'd still be relatively unattainable - but the chance would be there! I mean really, like other people have said, this is a dragon dress-up game. If I want to give one of my goobers a piece of apparel from 2013, but it costs me my entire life savings to do so, that's not really in the spirit of the game.
HUGE support! I'm a very new player in comparison with a lot of the people in this thread, so take my opinions with a grain of salt, I suppose, but the scalping/ridiculous price appreciation of the Y1 items helps nobody.

I understand the "we're trying to be fair and considerate to the older playerbase" argument, but gosh, it's just ridiculous. Prices are skyrocketing faster than anybody can save gems, and it's not like this is going to get any better. If I wanted to buy a light sprite on the AH right now, I'd be scraping the equivalent of $1500 USD out of my bank account.

Putting Y1 items in joxboxes would hardly put a dent in these obscene prices, honestly. They'd still be relatively unattainable - but the chance would be there! I mean really, like other people have said, this is a dragon dress-up game. If I want to give one of my goobers a piece of apparel from 2013, but it costs me my entire life savings to do so, that's not really in the spirit of the game.
Ke13xP8.png
This is a retired item suggestion I can get behind.
Joxboxes are a difficult enough way to get the retired fest items, so I see no real issue with doing it with the year ones. Then, the prices for them can be slightly stabilized. The prices will still increase so it's not like staff has to worry too much about people buying gems to get those items anyway
This is a retired item suggestion I can get behind.
Joxboxes are a difficult enough way to get the retired fest items, so I see no real issue with doing it with the year ones. Then, the prices for them can be slightly stabilized. The prices will still increase so it's not like staff has to worry too much about people buying gems to get those items anyway
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
Support. Especially for earlier accents/skins, some of which are near-impossible to find and even harder to afford. Light sprites are around 200kg. That's roughly $2000 USD

Imo, split em up into three Joxboxes: an expensive one for apparel, a medium-priced one for familiars (with a really low Sprite chance), and a cheaper one for accents/skins, and let people buy one Joxbox variation per fest. If someone wants to spend 100kt for a 1/120 chance for a Light Sprite, with only twelve chances per year, I say let them
Support. Especially for earlier accents/skins, some of which are near-impossible to find and even harder to afford. Light sprites are around 200kg. That's roughly $2000 USD

Imo, split em up into three Joxboxes: an expensive one for apparel, a medium-priced one for familiars (with a really low Sprite chance), and a cheaper one for accents/skins, and let people buy one Joxbox variation per fest. If someone wants to spend 100kt for a 1/120 chance for a Light Sprite, with only twelve chances per year, I say let them
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Support. For reasons stated by others.
Support. For reasons stated by others.
rI2B9a8.png
Full support. Been here since Oct 2013, Y1 stuff should belong with the other retired fest stuff in the jox box.
Full support. Been here since Oct 2013, Y1 stuff should belong with the other retired fest stuff in the jox box.
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
massive support as a 2014 player. it wouldn't make them cheap or break the economy, it'd just stabilize their prices, so i see no issue with it.

also, since i've heard this before; if the argument is "but people pay real life money to buy gems to buy these items!", then my response is: why are we encouraging that? most sprites are 50-200$ (not to mention light sprite at 2000$, whew!). that's INSANE. that alone should be reason to bring them into a more reasonable sort of circulation in the economy. full stop.
massive support as a 2014 player. it wouldn't make them cheap or break the economy, it'd just stabilize their prices, so i see no issue with it.

also, since i've heard this before; if the argument is "but people pay real life money to buy gems to buy these items!", then my response is: why are we encouraging that? most sprites are 50-200$ (not to mention light sprite at 2000$, whew!). that's INSANE. that alone should be reason to bring them into a more reasonable sort of circulation in the economy. full stop.
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
Support!
I own a Spellscroll, bought it for 5kg and its worth approx 4kg right now.
That's almost 50 dollars in gems (if you buy them, I didn't for the record)
It's just ridiculously expensive for one apparel item. Joxbox would be ideal, but anything to make them less rare would be great. (Some kind of anni Joxbox with all fest items in???)
Support!
I own a Spellscroll, bought it for 5kg and its worth approx 4kg right now.
That's almost 50 dollars in gems (if you buy them, I didn't for the record)
It's just ridiculously expensive for one apparel item. Joxbox would be ideal, but anything to make them less rare would be great. (Some kind of anni Joxbox with all fest items in???)
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
[quote name="Chimecho" date="2024-02-21 15:29:16" ] massive support as a 2014 player. it wouldn't make them cheap or break the economy, it'd just stabilize their prices, so i see no issue with it. also, since i've heard this before; if the argument is "but people pay real life money to buy gems to buy these items!", then my response is: why are we encouraging that? most sprites are 50-200$ (not to mention light sprite at 2000$, whew!). that's INSANE. that alone should be reason to bring them into a more reasonable sort of circulation in the economy. full stop. [/quote] This this this. Some of the prices are absurd. Support.
Chimecho wrote on 2024-02-21 15:29:16:

This this this. Some of the prices are absurd.

Support.
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
2013 player here, a real oldie. Support from me. I think enough time has passed where they don't need to be fully retired anymore.
2013 player here, a real oldie. Support from me. I think enough time has passed where they don't need to be fully retired anymore.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
support. theres no reason not to that doesn't boil down to spite and/or greed
support. theres no reason not to that doesn't boil down to spite and/or greed
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea