Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATDOM] Wood Dragon Public Buy [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 60 61
Wood you rather grind fodder or play fairgrounds?

Seeing as fairgrounds can be maxed out in like 20 minutes, and you can grind fodder all day long... I choose fodder!

Seeing as fairgrounds can be maxed out in like 20 minutes, and you can grind fodder all day long... I choose fodder!
SbvRDbG.gif53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpg
[quote name="Daily Question" ] Wood you rather grind fodder or play fairgrounds?[/quote] Mostly I hang out in the coliseum training fodder to earn money because if I'm going to do fairgrounds it is usually mindlessly clicking glimmer and gloom. I do like to do puzzles and play some of the other games just for fun though!
Daily Question wrote:
Mostly I hang out in the coliseum training fodder to earn money because if I'm going to do fairgrounds it is usually mindlessly clicking glimmer and gloom. I do like to do puzzles and play some of the other games just for fun though!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. mlHpBMC.png
ePOliyb.png
bVWdtvK.png
ll0CfnD.png
8d7o509.png
Wood you rather be a serpentine or an avian dragon?

Avian, I think.

Fodder, usually.
Wood you rather be a serpentine or an avian dragon?

Avian, I think.

Fodder, usually.
Na5WGHa.png

I alternate, but lately have been in the coli a lot more. Fairgrounds can be too relaxing and I can fall asleep in Mahjong or Jigsaw so easily. LOL

I alternate, but lately have been in the coli a lot more. Fairgrounds can be too relaxing and I can fall asleep in Mahjong or Jigsaw so easily. LOL
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Quote:
Daily Question:

hmm. Fairground is more fun, but coli is so much more profitable. So based on what I actually do more of .. Coli
Quote:
Daily Question:

hmm. Fairground is more fun, but coli is so much more profitable. So based on what I actually do more of .. Coli
FRlostbadgever3.pngLevel-Up-Small.png5kRkxhJ.png[/url]

Definitely fodder, fairgrounds is super hit or miss (the only game I would ever play for fun is mahjong)

Definitely fodder, fairgrounds is super hit or miss (the only game I would ever play for fun is mahjong)
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
[quote name="Daily question"]Wood you rather grind fodder or play fairgrounds?[/quote] Fodder without doubt at all. Fairgrounds feels slow and I hate that it has a max cap on won treasure (altho I understand why it's there).
Daily question wrote:
Fodder without doubt at all. Fairgrounds feels slow and I hate that it has a max cap on won treasure (altho I understand why it's there).
lightningvs1.png zLwbKxI.png
G976jQG.png
cNlQITm.png
dEe2UrM.png
loimysO.png
[quote]Wood you rather grind fodder or play fairgrounds?[/quote] Grinding fodder tbh! I like the dopamine when there's a cool coliseum drop
Quote:

Grinding fodder tbh! I like the dopamine when there's a cool coliseum drop
dptB3DX.gif jIH8Pvr.gif AEaZBjW.gif kbDmrOP.gif 4yzc4mr.gif
[quote]Wood you rather grind fodder or play fairgrounds?[/quote] Fodder. It’s easier for me (both brain-power-wise and in terms of tech limitations/abilities) to train fodder and watch something to keep myself occupied.
Quote:

Fodder. It’s easier for me (both brain-power-wise and in terms of tech limitations/abilities) to train fodder and watch something to keep myself occupied.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
[quote=Friday Daily Question]Wood you rather grind fodder or play fairgrounds?[/quote] I actually enjoy grinding fodder, though tbh, that's largely because I watch videos or listen to podcasts at the same time. It helps to have something else to focus on. And the chance of getting rare drops helps motivate me too.
Friday Daily Question wrote:

I actually enjoy grinding fodder, though tbh, that's largely because I watch videos or listen to podcasts at the same time. It helps to have something else to focus on. And the chance of getting rare drops helps motivate me too.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 60 61