Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | survey for g1 collectors
1 2 3 4
hi guys.

i'm a curious little guy. and i've always wondered. why do people become g1 lairs? why bemoan the lack of a g1 in a certain color when you could breed it yourself?

so i made a survey. it's just a couple questions long. should take just a couple minutes to complete.

>> find it here. <<

if you want to see the results, you can join the pinglist here.

i'll tally up the results in about a week or two, or whenever i stop getting answers. thank you ::]

edit: i should clarify what i mean by "momentum". i mean like. you were a pretty normal lair to start. then you bought a g1 for one reason or another. then another g1. then another, then another, and then now suddenly all you have is g1s in your lair
hi guys.

i'm a curious little guy. and i've always wondered. why do people become g1 lairs? why bemoan the lack of a g1 in a certain color when you could breed it yourself?

so i made a survey. it's just a couple questions long. should take just a couple minutes to complete.

>> find it here. <<

if you want to see the results, you can join the pinglist here.

i'll tally up the results in about a week or two, or whenever i stop getting answers. thank you ::]

edit: i should clarify what i mean by "momentum". i mean like. you were a pretty normal lair to start. then you bought a g1 for one reason or another. then another g1. then another, then another, and then now suddenly all you have is g1s in your lair
Done it!
Done it!
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
Done! I've realized I should probably come up with a dream dragon, but I also don't want to get my hopes up
Done! I've realized I should probably come up with a dream dragon, but I also don't want to get my hopes up
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
@Sturm no need to feel bad about it, sometimes you're content being pleasantly surprised by a good dragon!
@Sturm no need to feel bad about it, sometimes you're content being pleasantly surprised by a good dragon!
Is this G1 collectors or G1 monolairs?
Is this G1 collectors or G1 monolairs?
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
I'm not a g1 lair so I didn't think I counted for the poll, but as a g1 appreciator/collector, here are my reasons:
- blank slates
- other: off-the-beaten-path color combos: I'm a big fan of "weird XYZ that somehow works," which can come in any gen, but is often seen in g1s due to their randomness. when I'm searching for dragons for skins, I don't care about gen, but I often find myself browsing g1s because no one breeds g+ dragons like that (or if they do, they're quickly foddered instead of staying on AH for people to buy)
I'm not a g1 lair so I didn't think I counted for the poll, but as a g1 appreciator/collector, here are my reasons:
- blank slates
- other: off-the-beaten-path color combos: I'm a big fan of "weird XYZ that somehow works," which can come in any gen, but is often seen in g1s due to their randomness. when I'm searching for dragons for skins, I don't care about gen, but I often find myself browsing g1s because no one breeds g+ dragons like that (or if they do, they're quickly foddered instead of staying on AH for people to buy)
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
@FlareFighters it's technically meant for g1 monolairs, but anyone can take it if they collect g1s and want to take it!

@Achaius i appreciate the response, and i'll definitely take it into account for the final tally! :]
@FlareFighters it's technically meant for g1 monolairs, but anyone can take it if they collect g1s and want to take it!

@Achaius i appreciate the response, and i'll definitely take it into account for the final tally! :]
Omg, this is lovely! Am curious as to how I am similar or different from other g1 lair OwO
Omg, this is lovely! Am curious as to how I am similar or different from other g1 lair OwO
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I did it just because. ^^ I hope I'm not the only Misfit G1 lair out there finding beauty in the hideous~
I did it just because. ^^ I hope I'm not the only Misfit G1 lair out there finding beauty in the hideous~
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif1ce1bc1e9114986ec275fb021c7aa188355c53cf.png34316932bb57c2c7edc9cb1bbe68551ac4b3ae90.pngb8edff878b4eedd909b341e3677d8b5130bd24b3.pngd66fdae9e20c2d32b34c3253b9a48d3ec34324e0.pngIF1BdEz.png
81ddcc1d16b265ed29552c98d68cd0190ba15854.png
Answered! I'm not a full g1 lair yet though... Mainly because I'm a bit too new to the game and I would just have a lair filled with Nocturnes and Basic genes if I was all-in on the g1 train rn.

I'm planning on getting rid of my g2+s as I start finishing g1 projects though... It will take a while, but I'll get there~
Answered! I'm not a full g1 lair yet though... Mainly because I'm a bit too new to the game and I would just have a lair filled with Nocturnes and Basic genes if I was all-in on the g1 train rn.

I'm planning on getting rid of my g2+s as I start finishing g1 projects though... It will take a while, but I'll get there~
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
1 2 3 4