Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 244 245
hello can I please be removed from my earliest and third colour specific entry please? It should be the (Maize, White, Ice, Mist, Lavender, Sky, Rose, Pearl) primary+secondary one and the all colours for primary+secondary one, thank you!
hello can I please be removed from my earliest and third colour specific entry please? It should be the (Maize, White, Ice, Mist, Lavender, Sky, Rose, Pearl) primary+secondary one and the all colours for primary+secondary one, thank you!
g1T7fsG.png
infinity
about me. wishlist. avatar. lore.
Heart.gif
@Heart Thank you so much! However, I just checked the spreaddsheet and I'm still on for the all colours for primary and secondary entry, and I am still being pinged. Would you mind just checking that for me please? Thank you so much! [img]https://imgur.com/yQlUM98.png[/img] Can I also be removed from the 8/23 and 7/24 date ping lists please? Thank you in advance and so sorry for the inconvenience.
@Heart Thank you so much! However, I just checked the spreaddsheet and I'm still on for the all colours for primary and secondary entry, and I am still being pinged. Would you mind just checking that for me please? Thank you so much!

yQlUM98.png

Can I also be removed from the 8/23 and 7/24 date ping lists please? Thank you in advance and so sorry for the inconvenience.
g1T7fsG.png
infinity
about me. wishlist. avatar. lore.
Heart.gif
Hello! i have a question, was there a discord server? i thought heard there was one, but i can't seem to find a link/mention of it
Hello! i have a question, was there a discord server? i thought heard there was one, but i can't seem to find a link/mention of it
I've come to call you about your car's extended warranty
hi there! could i please be totally removed from all pinglists? thank you!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
hi there! could i please be totally removed from all pinglists? thank you!!
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
@DoodlePoodle Hello, there is a gen1 hoarders discord linked in the affiliates post. This is not directly associated with the pinglists but it is an open server to all gen1 collectors.

@eonflute your entries have all been removed as requested c:
@DoodlePoodle Hello, there is a gen1 hoarders discord linked in the affiliates post. This is not directly associated with the pinglists but it is an open server to all gen1 collectors.

@eonflute your entries have all been removed as requested c:
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
Could I be removed from greyscale pinglists pls? ty!
Could I be removed from greyscale pinglists pls? ty!
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
hey, trying to remove myself from all the general pinglists i'm on and it doesn't seem to be working again. Could someone make sure I'm not on those? Thanks.
hey, trying to remove myself from all the general pinglists i'm on and it doesn't seem to be working again. Could someone make sure I'm not on those? Thanks.
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
@Wisdum you have been removed from the greyscale lists as requested

@dunmeshi hello, the removal forms are manually updated by a member of staf and can take a day or two to be reflected. I updated for you form requests about an hour ago when I updated for the requests a few posts before yours.
@Wisdum you have been removed from the greyscale lists as requested

@dunmeshi hello, the removal forms are manually updated by a member of staf and can take a day or two to be reflected. I updated for you form requests about an hour ago when I updated for the requests a few posts before yours.
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 244 245