Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 235 236 237 238 239 ... 245 246
@Rohi oh thank you!! it was very small and didn't have a banner so i missed it!
@Rohi oh thank you!! it was very small and didn't have a banner so i missed it!
I've come to call you about your car's extended warranty
Hello! Is it possible to have our entry for all green secondaries edited to not include aqua and turquoise? We didn't realize those two apparently counted as green range when we were making the entry, they look too blue to be considered green to us. Thanks in advance!
Hello! Is it possible to have our entry for all green secondaries edited to not include aqua and turquoise? We didn't realize those two apparently counted as green range when we were making the entry, they look too blue to be considered green to us. Thanks in advance!
ldIARQG.gif oRkijoy.png
8M6oN2E.png
bybFVO1.png
qhK4FYS.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
KNxJX97.png
41HYCJP.png
tCsqc24.png
SYiQlxK.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
73vKFNE.png
gWg1WHB.png
oEGalah.png
lAvpyOQ.png
KYDGNsD.png
m7xse7B.png
3I473vH.png
8GgdVkW.png
Ut9RRot.png
SiglZNi.png
L73CX1d.gif
Hello!
I tried using the website to generate a pinglist for my auctions but I can't paste anything in there? I'm on mobile
Hello!
I tried using the website to generate a pinglist for my auctions but I can't paste anything in there? I'm on mobile
Under construction, please send help
@SakraKaine I guess aqua and turquoise are transitional shades so they can kinda be both - edited the entry for you though!!

@LoriStarJar Are you still having issues? It appears to be working on mobile Chrome. What mobile browser are you using? Sometimes it can be a bit fiddly with the box and you need to tap several times!!
@SakraKaine I guess aqua and turquoise are transitional shades so they can kinda be both - edited the entry for you though!!

@LoriStarJar Are you still having issues? It appears to be working on mobile Chrome. What mobile browser are you using? Sometimes it can be a bit fiddly with the box and you need to tap several times!!
Heart.gif
@Heart I use chrome but I did it on my laptoo on chrome and there it works. Thank you tough :)
@Heart I use chrome but I did it on my laptoo on chrome and there it works. Thank you tough :)
Under construction, please send help
Hello! I hope I'm doing this correctly, but may I have both of my entries be removed from the specific color submissions form please? Thank you in advance!
Hello! I hope I'm doing this correctly, but may I have both of my entries be removed from the specific color submissions form please? Thank you in advance!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
May I please have all entries removed please?

Thank you in advance:)
May I please have all entries removed please?

Thank you in advance:)
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@dearagony @XxCalypsoxX your entries have been removed as requested c:
@dearagony @XxCalypsoxX your entries have been removed as requested c:
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
Hello can my entry be removed please
Hello can my entry be removed please
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog!
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
@Neiara Hello, your entry (submitted 23/02) has been removed as requested
@Neiara Hello, your entry (submitted 23/02) has been removed as requested
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
1 2 ... 235 236 237 238 239 ... 245 246