Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Augmented Apparel
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 89 90
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
Hoping for a second eye cover (one for near eye and one for far)
Hoping for a second eye cover (one for near eye and one for far)
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
YEAH Content time!!!
YEAH Content time!!!
TECH ARMOR!!!!!!!!!!!
TECH ARMOR!!!!!!!!!!!
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Crossing my claws for tail and wing items
Crossing my claws for tail and wing items
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
SO excited for this apparel HOLY CRAP
SO excited for this apparel HOLY CRAP
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
i love that you can put it on just one foot 8D
i love that you can put it on just one foot 8D
uHUuVFD.png
JAW ENHANCEMENT?
JAW ENHANCEMENT?
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
[quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2024-02-09 13:17:49" ] they really did just put the apparel on the same leg - i'm not sure i exactly understand what is happening with this now??? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=54709&xt=dressing.png[/img][item=Heliodor Leg Enhancement (Back)] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=54689&xt=dressing.png[/img][item=Heliodor arm Enhancement (Back)] [/quote] forgive me for drawing this on mspaint with a mouse but I think a tundra's limbs work something like this; the paw on the back hindleg isnt visible since its like entirely behind the front foreleg, and the back foreleg is almost entirely obscured except for the paw. its a pose thats confused like apparel artists in the past so like understandable and I think these cybernetics are finally nailing which leg is which [img]https://i.imgur.com/DL9GTDq.png[/img]
hungryhobbits wrote on 2024-02-09 13:17:49:
they really did just put the apparel on the same leg - i'm not sure i exactly understand what is happening with this now???

dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=54709&xt=dressing.png Heliodor Leg Enhancement (Back)

dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=54689&xt=dressing.png Heliodor Arm Enhancement (Back)
forgive me for drawing this on mspaint with a mouse but I think a tundra's limbs work something like this; the paw on the back hindleg isnt visible since its like entirely behind the front foreleg, and the back foreleg is almost entirely obscured except for the paw. its a pose thats confused like apparel artists in the past so like understandable and I think these cybernetics are finally nailing which leg is which
DL9GTDq.png
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
JAWS
JAWS
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 89 90