Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | #1 Fan dragon Category
1 2 3
I was thinking about fan dragons early and wondered which character would have the most dragons made in honor of them. Well, I took a wild guess and... [img]https://i.gyazo.com/b7b68d4a9b9e452b81babf61b644a237.png[/img] [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/91ef5f0787b846e65ed367b994a06f32.png[/img][/center] Yeahhhh, that sounds about right. How many versions of your favorite fan dragons are out there?
I was thinking about fan dragons early and wondered which character would have the most dragons made in honor of them. Well, I took a wild guess and...

b7b68d4a9b9e452b81babf61b644a237.png

91ef5f0787b846e65ed367b994a06f32.png

Yeahhhh, that sounds about right.

How many versions of your favorite fan dragons are out there?
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Feel like it'd be hard to check, since they might be using a variety of dif colors or there might be completely ordinary dragons with the same name - things like Aki and Junpei are pretty ordinary names to give a guy.

However, I do know what the most popular is..... [side-eyes my Onceler dragon]
Feel like it'd be hard to check, since they might be using a variety of dif colors or there might be completely ordinary dragons with the same name - things like Aki and Junpei are pretty ordinary names to give a guy.

However, I do know what the most popular is..... [side-eyes my Onceler dragon]
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
there's only a touch over 1,000 spyro themed dragons, over 3.2k are named spyro though for some reason?
there's only a touch over 1,000 spyro themed dragons, over 3.2k are named spyro though for some reason?
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
funnily enough i think i recall having a guardian dragon named salamance at one point... followed the pokemon theme EDIT: I in fact did and managed to remember who she was related to to find her [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40016346][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/400164/40016346_350.png[/img][/url] was one of my progen's babies along with one of the first dragons i ever bought who i still have in my lair after all this time
funnily enough i think i recall having a guardian dragon named salamance at one point... followed the pokemon theme

EDIT: I in fact did and managed to remember who she was related to to find her

40016346_350.png

was one of my progen's babies along with one of the first dragons i ever bought who i still have in my lair after all this time
I hoard:
Nocturne Puppet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mono - He/They - 20
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhy do Love and Hate sound
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.just the same to me?

xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxx.FR Time +2 | PING IF QUOTING/REPLYING !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLore
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt Shop
It'd definitely be hard to check between some names being just generally nice sounding/common & how diverse interpretations can be (then throwing in if a character has different forms, like charizard having 2 megas, normal, and shinies of those forms + a clone version from the movie)

There is a self adding fandragon directory somewhere in Dragon Share I believe! Could be a good tool to search this with, though it'll only count the fandragons added to the spreadsheet
It'd definitely be hard to check between some names being just generally nice sounding/common & how diverse interpretations can be (then throwing in if a character has different forms, like charizard having 2 megas, normal, and shinies of those forms + a clone version from the movie)

There is a self adding fandragon directory somewhere in Dragon Share I believe! Could be a good tool to search this with, though it'll only count the fandragons added to the spreadsheet
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Yeah, it's hard to know for sure.
Sometimes dragons share the names and colours of fandom characters without being a fandom reference, too!
A few of my dragons who are not fandom-related have been chosen in "pick a fandom dragon above you" games simply because certain themes overlap. XD
Yeah, it's hard to know for sure.
Sometimes dragons share the names and colours of fandom characters without being a fandom reference, too!
A few of my dragons who are not fandom-related have been chosen in "pick a fandom dragon above you" games simply because certain themes overlap. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
some names are probably in the random name generator too, [quote name="bulrush" date="2024-02-06 12:20:48" ] there's only a touch over 1,000 spyro themed dragons, over 3.2k are named spyro though for some reason? [/quote] which I'd guess is the reason for this maybe? fandragon I've personally seen the most of? Midoriya from bnha. which is fair, he's from an [i]extremely[/i] popular fandom and has a unique and easy to replicate colour scheme! maybe one day I'll make one too, it's very low on my list of priorities though and as for how many versions of my favourite character there are... the answer is TRAGICALLY FEW there are 7 dragons named TimDrake (including mine!), and 38 named RedRobin (which is better at least!) although some of those seem to be for the restaurant dfgkdsf
some names are probably in the random name generator too,
bulrush wrote on 2024-02-06 12:20:48:

which I'd guess is the reason for this maybe?

fandragon I've personally seen the most of? Midoriya from bnha. which is fair, he's from an extremely popular fandom and has a unique and easy to replicate colour scheme! maybe one day I'll make one too, it's very low on my list of priorities though

and as for how many versions of my favourite character there are... the answer is TRAGICALLY FEW
there are 7 dragons named TimDrake (including mine!), and 38 named RedRobin (which is better at least!) although some of those seem to be for the restaurant dfgkdsf
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
[quote name="arawoods" date="2024-02-06 18:35:20" ] and as for how many versions of my favourite character there are... the answer is TRAGICALLY FEW [/quote] Really relate to this :’) especially because mine are either from relatively niche things or because their playerbase doesn’t overlap much with fr’s. Whenever I post on iktr it takes a few hours until someone replies lol Right now I’m working at a fandragon from a really obscure game that has been mentioned exactly ONCE in the forums… Oh well, at least maybe I get to own the first dragon based on it? Win??? Also there’s way more I wanted to make, but some designs are just too hard to replicate on here :(
arawoods wrote on 2024-02-06 18:35:20:
and as for how many versions of my favourite character there are... the answer is TRAGICALLY FEW

Really relate to this :’) especially because mine are either from relatively niche things or because their playerbase doesn’t overlap much with fr’s. Whenever I post on iktr it takes a few hours until someone replies lol

Right now I’m working at a fandragon from a really obscure game that has been mentioned exactly ONCE in the forums… Oh well, at least maybe I get to own the first dragon based on it? Win???

Also there’s way more I wanted to make, but some designs are just too hard to replicate on here :(
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
I've seen a lot genshin impact fan dragons it seems pretty common
I've seen a lot genshin impact fan dragons it seems pretty common
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
oh I never thought to look up fandragons by color range in addition to name before, this means I've officially found FOUR total emperor fandragons on here as opposed to just the 2 I was already aware of [emoji=imperial star size=1] (one of those folks also has a fandragon of his brother with my friend's art in his bio. wow)
oh I never thought to look up fandragons by color range in addition to name before, this means I've officially found FOUR total emperor fandragons on here as opposed to just the 2 I was already aware of

(one of those folks also has a fandragon of his brother with my friend's art in his bio. wow)
1 2 3