Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Assume the age of the account ab.
1 2 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 ... 1210 1211
@xenonyn you dont have too many forum posts but everything else indicates youve been here for a while? 2022?

edit: ok well im just stupid tbf
@xenonyn you dont have too many forum posts but everything else indicates youve been here for a while? 2022?

edit: ok well im just stupid tbf
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
@faunsipaws
The one thing that's tripping me up is the forum posts.
I am going to guess.... 2018?

edit:
oh gosh, i was a few years too late huh OTL
@faunsipaws
The one thing that's tripping me up is the forum posts.
I am going to guess.... 2018?

edit:
oh gosh, i was a few years too late huh OTL
rBEiJJr.png "IN THE MOONLIGHT NIGHT,
- call me jay
- i use they/them
- rehauling my ENTIRE clan
I'M TRIPPIN' INSIDE YOUR SPELL."
@Roxias i’m gonna guess 2023 due to the lack of posts and dergs…if not early 2024

Edit: OH GOD HUH WHAT
@Roxias i’m gonna guess 2023 due to the lack of posts and dergs…if not early 2024

Edit: OH GOD HUH WHAT
6klg2iF.png
@Anthorn Hmmm we have around the same amount of posts but you don't have that many dragons, maybe you are not a hoarder like me BUTT I'm guessing your account is slightly younger than mine maybe late 2022?

Edit:AYYY THAT'S CLOSE ENOUGH FOR ME (also Idk why I thought I had over 500 posts??) Btw I love your avatar dragon and how they match your vista <3
@Anthorn Hmmm we have around the same amount of posts but you don't have that many dragons, maybe you are not a hoarder like me BUTT I'm guessing your account is slightly younger than mine maybe late 2022?

Edit:AYYY THAT'S CLOSE ENOUGH FOR ME (also Idk why I thought I had over 500 posts??) Btw I love your avatar dragon and how they match your vista <3
Lumi | Any pronouns | FR+4
Semi Wishlist
Feel free to ping me :)
UPx8V2W.png
@Lumi01 | you have a lot of dragons, familiars, and a accomplishments but a lower forum post count... so maybe 2022? relatively new but around long enough to accumulate stuff.

edit: (^_^=)
@Lumi01 | you have a lot of dragons, familiars, and a accomplishments but a lower forum post count... so maybe 2022? relatively new but around long enough to accumulate stuff.

edit: (^_^=)
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Anshu
Specifically June of last year. I don't know why, but that's the vibes I'm getting.
(and yes I have seen your clan before, but I didn't check when you joined)

Edit: I could not have been more wrong.
@Anshu
Specifically June of last year. I don't know why, but that's the vibes I'm getting.
(and yes I have seen your clan before, but I didn't check when you joined)

Edit: I could not have been more wrong.
Uiigd7A.pngypbGWNk.pngDoc89Ty.png33VeK2O.pngyK2yfiw.pngPIMx6Ft.pngQZDaFGj.pngjtUkEZ1.pngol7HGgg.pngfp2cTU9.pnglFq36vF.pngMRi9JXB.pngYPCKcE0.pngZewzdsF.pngeOuGZNc.png
@PurpleInsignia
I'm gonna say 2021.

Edit: It's not that far off...
@PurpleInsignia
I'm gonna say 2021.

Edit: It's not that far off...
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@pandakitty1
Maybe 2019/2020? Ima say 2019 :)

edit: Only a year off not to bad!
@pandakitty1
Maybe 2019/2020? Ima say 2019 :)

edit: Only a year off not to bad!
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
@LumoInnIt

Hmmm I'll say 1 year - 1 and a half?

edit: oh, I had to at least double that! oof
@LumoInnIt

Hmmm I'll say 1 year - 1 and a half?

edit: oh, I had to at least double that! oof
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
@Mistbird

Going based off of the number of dragons and familiars you have, I'm going to guess maybe late 2015 - early 2016?

Edit: I was definitely off, but your bestiary/dragon count is really impressive! ^^
@Mistbird

Going based off of the number of dragons and familiars you have, I'm going to guess maybe late 2015 - early 2016?

Edit: I was definitely off, but your bestiary/dragon count is really impressive! ^^
_You are my earth
___To you I'm just a moon,
_a tiny star of yours that brightens up your heart
____
wAhIrtq.png
1 2 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 ... 1210 1211