Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Assume the age of the account ab.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1210 1211
@Miye27 Hmmm. I am going to guess you're one of our newer members. I'll say you joined early 2016.
@Miye27 Hmmm. I am going to guess you're one of our newer members. I'll say you joined early 2016.
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive Um... you joined... in December of last year?

*checks afterwards*
How... how wrong I am. XD
@Cognitive Um... you joined... in December of last year?

*checks afterwards*
How... how wrong I am. XD
MyfNmKq.png
@Riverflower I'd say 2014?

Edit: Boy was I wrong
@Riverflower I'd say 2014?

Edit: Boy was I wrong
tumblr_p7ma4qt5H21rravn7o1_250.giftumblr_p7mblaMV5y1rravn7o1_75sq.pngtumblr_p7mbltyyvi1rravn7o1_100.pngtumblr_p7mb475GHV1rravn7o1_75sq.pngreshiram.gif
@FusionFlare
I would say at least a 1 year account?

Edit: I was off by 1 year only. nice 2 year account
@FusionFlare
I would say at least a 1 year account?

Edit: I was off by 1 year only. nice 2 year account
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@zzzhorses

I'm going to say early this year, maybe April?

EDIT: ehhh nope bit off
@zzzhorses

I'm going to say early this year, maybe April?

EDIT: ehhh nope bit off
LP5AE5q.jpg
@OzRunner

guessing from your dragon/forum post count I'm betting you're at least a year old :P

@nohsara yeah wow, do you reckon it's quick? they some gorgeous babs, mind 4 of them are for sale and one's on its way to another account :P I love my dragons so much I want them to have so many friends!
@OzRunner

guessing from your dragon/forum post count I'm betting you're at least a year old :P

@nohsara yeah wow, do you reckon it's quick? they some gorgeous babs, mind 4 of them are for sale and one's on its way to another account :P I love my dragons so much I want them to have so many friends!
deactivated
@shnoonigans

Well, you have lots of achievements, but about the amount of dragons I would associate with an account about half a year old, so...

April 2016?

Edit: Hm I'm 3 months too short. You got those dragons quickly!
@shnoonigans

Well, you have lots of achievements, but about the amount of dragons I would associate with an account about half a year old, so...

April 2016?

Edit: Hm I'm 3 months too short. You got those dragons quickly!
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara
well you have the shiny star on your profile and you have tons of nice dragons with nice apparel so im guessing you've been here about 2 years?
@nohsara
well you have the shiny star on your profile and you have tons of nice dragons with nice apparel so im guessing you've been here about 2 years?
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
@nightsurgeon
Good amount of forum posts, a healthy amount of dragons dressed relatively nicely, but I'm going to estimate a little over a year?

Edit: Hahaha, off by almost a year, but kind of in the range I expected?
@nightsurgeon
Good amount of forum posts, a healthy amount of dragons dressed relatively nicely, but I'm going to estimate a little over a year?

Edit: Hahaha, off by almost a year, but kind of in the range I expected?
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal
You seem about 5, 6, months old, give or take

EDIT: Whoops I was way off
@UnseenRangerGal
You seem about 5, 6, months old, give or take

EDIT: Whoops I was way off
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1210 1211