Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] The plague'd market discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
I wish i could join, but rps seem to stop whenever i join, sadly.

Though i admit, i can be slow, depending on my willingness to write.
I wish i could join, but rps seem to stop whenever i join, sadly.

Though i admit, i can be slow, depending on my willingness to write.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
I'm interested!
I'm interested!
Radiio- Any/all- Alterhuman- Minor- Feel free to chat! :)
@ChaoticFriendzy @Dragonflyz

yeah sure! we're making character sheets now so you can make one of those with your dragons if you want

@BeansGalore @caelafireheart @witness

are you still interesting, tis fine if not ~
@ChaoticFriendzy @Dragonflyz

yeah sure! we're making character sheets now so you can make one of those with your dragons if you want

@BeansGalore @caelafireheart @witness

are you still interesting, tis fine if not ~
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
@strangeflesh
Oki!!!
@strangeflesh
Oki!!!
Radiio- Any/all- Alterhuman- Minor- Feel free to chat! :)
tell me what I need to do >:) any specific template for characters? @Strangeflesh
tell me what I need to do >:) any specific template for characters? @Strangeflesh
@Strangeflesh Ok! Ty! --- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92277582][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/922776/92277582_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Breed[/b]: Sandsurge [s]Abomination[/s] Anomaly. [b]Name[/b]: FREQUENCYFEAR (or Frequencyfear and Frequency). [b]Age[/b]: Uncertain. [b]Gender[/b]: Male oriented. [b]Colors/Genes[/b]: Copper Rattlesnake / Copper Flair / Robin Augment. [b]Personality [/b]: He is calm, level-headed, and relatively quiet, preferring to stay in the background while eavesdropping on conversations for his entertainment (he has rather good hearing), when he speaks, he is passively assertive and level-headed, even if he doesn't have an idea of how to handle a situation (sometimes he just flat-out says so). He isn't great with humor, nor is the best at being fully kind. [b]Background[/b]: He doesn't know how or why, but all he remembers is waking up with a changed body, and unanswered questions. He does seek answers as to why he is the way he is, but isn't actively searching for it. He admits he enjoys watching the shadier parts of dragon culture, as he claims it 'entertains him'.
@Strangeflesh

Ok! Ty!

---

92277582_350.png

Breed: Sandsurge Abomination Anomaly.

Name: FREQUENCYFEAR (or Frequencyfear and Frequency).

Colors/Genes: Copper Rattlesnake / Copper Flair / Robin Augment.

Personality : He is calm, level-headed, and relatively quiet, preferring to stay in the background while eavesdropping on conversations for his entertainment (he has rather good hearing), when he speaks, he is passively assertive and level-headed, even if he doesn't have an idea of how to handle a situation (sometimes he just flat-out says so). He isn't great with humor, nor is the best at being fully kind.

Background: He doesn't know how or why, but all he remembers is waking up with a changed body, and unanswered questions. He does seek answers as to why he is the way he is, but isn't actively searching for it. He admits he enjoys watching the shadier parts of dragon culture, as he claims it 'entertains him'.

Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
@witness
we're using the template of

Breed:

Name:

Colors/genes:

Personality:

Background:

for the character sheets. I should get on making for old Scold's Bridle hehe
@witness
we're using the template of

Breed:

Name:

Colors/genes:

Personality:

Background:

for the character sheets. I should get on making for old Scold's Bridle hehe
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80694090][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/806941/80694090_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Breed[/b]: Pearlcatcher [b]Name[/b]: Estella / Stel [b]Age[/b]: young adult [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Colors/Genes[/b]: Berry / Pharaoh / Cottoncandy Bee / Metals Spines [b]Personality[/b]: Skittish, standoffish, distrusting, tends to watch situations before acting. Estella usually knows what she wants and how to get it and is not quick to ask for help. Used to being independent, she finds it difficult to allow her emotions to show through. Estella finds communication difficult and making friends does not come easy. [b]Background[/b]: Born as a sickly hatchling in the ashfall wastes, Estella was moved from clan to clan while she was young. Her parents had originally sold her off to be trained as a soldier serving the Flamecaller but it became clear that she was too frail of a hatchling to be a fighter. Still, for every clan she made her way too, she made an attempt to make herself useful but she was eventually always brushed off. Eventually, she found herself in the scarred wastes of plague in the hopes of finding a cure for her condition. She found herself needing turn to crime more and more often to feed herself until one day, she was taken in by some important figures in the crime world of the big city. Estella now makes her keep as an informant and a pickpocket and usually wears her mask in the hopes of not catching any other illnesses that could worsen her condition. [b]Other[/b]: - Estella usually smells of herbs and incense because of her attempts to keep her condition at bay. - Estella is frail and you can see the outlines of her bony frame underneath her baggy clothing. - Because of her small size, she is usually perceived as younger than she is with her mask on if anyone would be interested in already having connections with Estella before we start let me know!
80694090_350.png

Breed: Pearlcatcher

Name: Estella / Stel

Colors/Genes: Berry / Pharaoh / Cottoncandy Bee / Metals Spines

Personality: Skittish, standoffish, distrusting, tends to watch situations before acting. Estella usually knows what she wants and how to get it and is not quick to ask for help. Used to being independent, she finds it difficult to allow her emotions to show through. Estella finds communication difficult and making friends does not come easy.

Background: Born as a sickly hatchling in the ashfall wastes, Estella was moved from clan to clan while she was young. Her parents had originally sold her off to be trained as a soldier serving the Flamecaller but it became clear that she was too frail of a hatchling to be a fighter. Still, for every clan she made her way too, she made an attempt to make herself useful but she was eventually always brushed off. Eventually, she found herself in the scarred wastes of plague in the hopes of finding a cure for her condition. She found herself needing turn to crime more and more often to feed herself until one day, she was taken in by some important figures in the crime world of the big city. Estella now makes her keep as an informant and a pickpocket and usually wears her mask in the hopes of not catching any other illnesses that could worsen her condition.

Other:
- Estella usually smells of herbs and incense because of her attempts to keep her condition at bay.
- Estella is frail and you can see the outlines of her bony frame underneath her baggy clothing.
- Because of her small size, she is usually perceived as younger than she is with her mask on

if anyone would be interested in already having connections with Estella before we start let me know!
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
yep! are you going to create the thread?)) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81916090][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/819161/81916090_350.png[/img][/url] Name: Reeve Breed: Coatl Age: Youngish adult Gender: Agender (he/him) Appearance: black pinstripe | black striation | white ghost Reeve is off-putting even from a distance. He's unusually dull for a Coatl, with scraggly plumage and odd markings the color of bleached bones peeking through his dark feathers. He's gaunt to the point of looking nearly skeletal, and the branching horns curving away from his skull don't belong to any known dragon species. Dressed in a dusty patchwork cloak and followed by a dancing aura of plague magic, he looks a bit like a mage that's been asleep for three centuries. Flight: Plague (not particularly patriotic, though he does love his home and magic) Personality: Reeve isn't a malicious dragon by any means. Certainly an odd conversationalist, though, tending towards all things macabre and morbid. He's a bit ill at ease in crowds, having grown up in relative solitude, but other than that, nothing really scares him- hard to be intimidated when you've come back from the dead and brought hundreds back with you. Backstory: Reeve's first memory is crawling out of the ground. Spitting out grave dirt and looking up at the full moon above. Just another body without a headstone inside a rundown cemetery, the perfect place for a would-be necromancer or osteokinetic to practice--at least, he would assume so. He has no memories of his past life or of whoever reanimated him, and that's perfectly fine in his book; he never cared about legacy, about inheritance. He's a skilled corpse summoner that was thrown out of his last settlement after they saw one of his 'parades'- a wild dance of skeletons and cadavers held together by magic and sinew. Needless to say, he's become more cautious about using his gift around strangers.
yep! are you going to create the thread?))

81916090_350.png

Name: Reeve

Breed: Coatl

Appearance: black pinstripe | black striation | white ghost
Reeve is off-putting even from a distance. He's unusually dull for a Coatl, with scraggly plumage and odd markings the color of bleached bones peeking through his dark feathers. He's gaunt to the point of looking nearly skeletal, and the branching horns curving away from his skull don't belong to any known dragon species. Dressed in a dusty patchwork cloak and followed by a dancing aura of plague magic, he looks a bit like a mage that's been asleep for three centuries.

Flight: Plague (not particularly patriotic, though he does love his home and magic)

Personality: Reeve isn't a malicious dragon by any means. Certainly an odd conversationalist, though, tending towards all things macabre and morbid. He's a bit ill at ease in crowds, having grown up in relative solitude, but other than that, nothing really scares him- hard to be intimidated when you've come back from the dead and brought hundreds back with you.

Backstory: Reeve's first memory is crawling out of the ground. Spitting out grave dirt and looking up at the full moon above. Just another body without a headstone inside a rundown cemetery, the perfect place for a would-be necromancer or osteokinetic to practice--at least, he would assume so. He has no memories of his past life or of whoever reanimated him, and that's perfectly fine in his book; he never cared about legacy, about inheritance. He's a skilled corpse summoner that was thrown out of his last settlement after they saw one of his 'parades'- a wild dance of skeletons and cadavers held together by magic and sinew. Needless to say, he's become more cautious about using his gift around strangers.

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
Ah, sorry if I confused you by using the wrong term. I haven't RPed in a while and thought that was the word for it ^^" Here's mine! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=48&bodygene=93&breed=20&element=10&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=197&winggene=214&wings=48&auth=354d10665552587ea58bb2ed688ca4e69e2e6503&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Rhapsody (head on the right) and Requiem (head on the left). They also go by Rap&Rec [b]Breed:[/b] Aberration [b]Age:[/b] Adult [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Color & Genes:[/b] Fire Diamond/Fire Blaze/Sunshine Flameforger [b]Flight:[/b] Nature [b]Backstory:[/b] Born in the Nature flight with an appearance befitting a Fire dragon and being of a Plague breed that needs annual visits to the Wyrmwound understandably gave them a bit of an identity crisis, and having two heads distinct enough to have arguments between themselves didn't make matters easier. Therapy is time-consuming and denial is cheap so clearly the best course of action was to ignore every single one of their issues and run away to the wilderness [b]Personality:[/b] Aberration heads are two facets of the same being - but when said being experiences strong, contradictory emotions, it's no wonder the heads each developed very different personalities with clashing opinions. Rap tends to be hostile and distrusting, while Rec is overly naive and friendly. Neither of them have good social skills, and while Rap might sometimes try to act tough and intimidating, a refusal to use their magic and below average physical strength means they won't actually pick any fights unless they absolutely have to [b]Other:[/b] Their fire is tied to their body, not their magic. It answers to their emotions, but it can't be consciously controlled. It also cannot be put out even while underwater, and doesn't generate heat or light, meaning it can be touched without causing harm or making other fires
Ah, sorry if I confused you by using the wrong term. I haven't RPed in a while and thought that was the word for it ^^"

Here's mine!

dragon?age=1&body=48&bodygene=93&breed=20&element=10&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=197&winggene=214&wings=48&auth=354d10665552587ea58bb2ed688ca4e69e2e6503&dummyext=prev.png

Name: Rhapsody (head on the right) and Requiem (head on the left). They also go by Rap&Rec

Breed: Aberration

Color & Genes: Fire Diamond/Fire Blaze/Sunshine Flameforger

Flight: Nature

Backstory: Born in the Nature flight with an appearance befitting a Fire dragon and being of a Plague breed that needs annual visits to the Wyrmwound understandably gave them a bit of an identity crisis, and having two heads distinct enough to have arguments between themselves didn't make matters easier. Therapy is time-consuming and denial is cheap so clearly the best course of action was to ignore every single one of their issues and run away to the wilderness

Personality: Aberration heads are two facets of the same being - but when said being experiences strong, contradictory emotions, it's no wonder the heads each developed very different personalities with clashing opinions. Rap tends to be hostile and distrusting, while Rec is overly naive and friendly. Neither of them have good social skills, and while Rap might sometimes try to act tough and intimidating, a refusal to use their magic and below average physical strength means they won't actually pick any fights unless they absolutely have to

Other: Their fire is tied to their body, not their magic. It answers to their emotions, but it can't be consciously controlled. It also cannot be put out even while underwater, and doesn't generate heat or light, meaning it can be touched without causing harm or making other fires
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13