Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] The plague'd market discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Alrighty!! I’m figure out what character to use then!! I’m loving the market thing yall have going on ^^
Also curious what yall consider a character sheet
Alrighty!! I’m figure out what character to use then!! I’m loving the market thing yall have going on ^^
Also curious what yall consider a character sheet
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
Sounds good to me! Should we post those here or will there be another post for those?
Sounds good to me! Should we post those here or will there be another post for those?
FR +2
Not sure what dark wad thinking in referance to character sheets but for me thatd be like, name, important info, visual. Just a quick info go to
Not sure what dark wad thinking in referance to character sheets but for me thatd be like, name, important info, visual. Just a quick info go to
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2024-01-28 16:37:03" ] @PureDark006 this might make me sound stupid, but what is a "character sheet" in this instance? l [/quote] It's basically a post that includes basic information about your character. Then the DM usually links them all in one of the first posts so everyone has an easy way of checking who was who. Something like this: Name: Beakface McSqueakything Species: Chicken Age: Adult Gender: All at once Colors & Genes: Basic neon rainbow Flight: Chickens are not affiliated with any flight Scry: [[Fatal error, subject too powerful to be captured in any medium]] Personality: Carefree with some moments of unhinged ferality Backstory: A magic chicken that has sworn to rain destruction on KFC for that one time they served their order Original when they clearly asked for Crispy Some RPs only ask for a physical description, others ask for personality/backstory and other things to make sure the characters fit the setting. In this case since we're basically winging the story, it might be better to only have the basics. Then we can flesh out the details as the characters interact
Strangeflesh wrote on 2024-01-28 16:37:03:
@PureDark006
this might make me sound stupid, but what is a "character sheet" in this instance? l

It's basically a post that includes basic information about your character. Then the DM usually links them all in one of the first posts so everyone has an easy way of checking who was who. Something like this:

Name: Beakface McSqueakything
Species: Chicken
Colors & Genes: Basic neon rainbow
Flight: Chickens are not affiliated with any flight
Scry: Fatal error, subject too powerful to be captured in any medium
Personality: Carefree with some moments of unhinged ferality
Backstory: A magic chicken that has sworn to rain destruction on KFC for that one time they served their order Original when they clearly asked for Crispy

Some RPs only ask for a physical description, others ask for personality/backstory and other things to make sure the characters fit the setting. In this case since we're basically winging the story, it might be better to only have the basics. Then we can flesh out the details as the characters interact
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
@PureDark006

Ohhh like that I know what that is lol, sorry I got confused.

@mysterybox11
I feel like we could post those here! like once we get the RP posted proper like I can convert this into a discussion
@PureDark006

Ohhh like that I know what that is lol, sorry I got confused.

@mysterybox11
I feel like we could post those here! like once we get the RP posted proper like I can convert this into a discussion
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Sick! I'll start getting that put together then!
Sick! I'll start getting that put together then!
FR +2
Imma start with the purple menace to flights [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88317203][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/883173/88317203_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Name:[/b] ManGuyDudeMan (Most likely not his actual name) [b]Breed:[/b] Mirror Dragon(?) [b]Age:[/b] Seemingly Young Adult [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Appearance:[/b] A mirror dragon with Grape Savannah primary, White Bee secondary and Rose Spines tertiary. Although he seems a normal Mirror, he has a large amount of smaller bug wings sprouting from his sides of the head to under his actual wings. His wings have black thorn vines with purple roses and his legs, base of tail, and neck are wrapped in black cloth. He wears teardrop spnel jewlery on his thigh, arm and neck. Notable is an amethist bracelet alongside a claw ring on his right forepaw. [b]Flight:[/b] Plague [b]Personality:[/b] Changes based on who he talks to. Nobody knows his true personality, but one he commonly adopts is that of a ditsy newbie. He seems to be rather carefree, even though he is being constantly hunted by authorities for his crimes. [b]Backstory:[/b] Nobody knows this man. He is a walking enigma and constantly on the run. You saw him at the wyrmwound? No, now hes at the Blacksand Annex. Oh you wanna meet him there? Now hes at the Pillar of the World. You never know where you'll meet him if at all, and if you do, he will most likely try keeping himself on your good side. His secretive nature is not malicious though. The most common rumor is, that his parents tried to apply him for exaltation, and he in the middle of a war escaped, making him a deserter. Others are that he just did not pay his taxes and still refuses to.
Imma start with the purple menace to flights
88317203_350.png

Name: ManGuyDudeMan (Most likely not his actual name)

Breed: Mirror Dragon(?)

Appearance: A mirror dragon with Grape Savannah primary, White Bee secondary and Rose Spines tertiary.
Although he seems a normal Mirror, he has a large amount of smaller bug wings sprouting from his sides of the head to under his actual wings.
His wings have black thorn vines with purple roses and his legs, base of tail, and neck are wrapped in black cloth. He wears teardrop spnel jewlery on his thigh, arm and neck. Notable is an amethist bracelet alongside a claw ring on his right forepaw.

Flight: Plague

Personality: Changes based on who he talks to. Nobody knows his true personality, but one he commonly adopts is that of a ditsy newbie. He seems to be rather carefree, even though he is being constantly hunted by authorities for his crimes.

Backstory: Nobody knows this man. He is a walking enigma and constantly on the run. You saw him at the wyrmwound? No, now hes at the Blacksand Annex. Oh you wanna meet him there? Now hes at the Pillar of the World.
You never know where you'll meet him if at all, and if you do, he will most likely try keeping himself on your good side.

His secretive nature is not malicious though. The most common rumor is, that his parents tried to apply him for exaltation, and he in the middle of a war escaped, making him a deserter. Others are that he just did not pay his taxes and still refuses to.
> About me
> Lore (WIP)
> Wishlist
> tba
> Safe a derg from yeeting?
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92195361][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/921954/92195361_350.png[/img][/url] Name: Carnage Species: Nocturne Age: Older Teenager Gender: Male Colors & Genes: Garnet Pharaoh/Cherry Shimmer/Garnet Smoke Flight: Plague Originally, though he is also involved with (surprise surprise) a Wind Clan in the Twisting Crescendo Personality: Carnage is a quiet Dragon, whose top priority is his survival. He is constantly watching for threats, and, while not paranoid, is quite alert. He rarely shows his feelings, and he tries not to ever become attached to any Dragon. After all, what if he has to depose of them? Backstory: Carnage was born in the midst of a war. His egg was left in the destruction of a village which ended up the battlefield. When he hatched during the battle, all he understood was to kill, and he was the only Dragon that emerged from that battle alive. He earned his name Carnage on that day.
92195361_350.png

Name: Carnage
Species: Nocturne
Colors & Genes: Garnet Pharaoh/Cherry Shimmer/Garnet Smoke
Flight: Plague Originally, though he is also involved with (surprise surprise) a Wind Clan in the Twisting Crescendo
Personality: Carnage is a quiet Dragon, whose top priority is his survival. He is constantly watching for threats, and, while not paranoid, is quite alert. He rarely shows his feelings, and he tries not to ever become attached to any Dragon. After all, what if he has to depose of them?
Backstory: Carnage was born in the midst of a war. His egg was left in the destruction of a village which ended up the battlefield. When he hatched during the battle, all he understood was to kill, and he was the only Dragon that emerged from that battle alive. He earned his name Carnage on that day.

Check out my Hatchery!
XdKddgH.png 8d7o509.png
[center][font= times new roman][b][i]Llyr[/i][/b] Gentle Vanity [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87190633][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/871907/87190633_350.png[/img][/url] :Species: fae - skydancer? :Age: uncertain, due to the way time is warped where he hails from there isnt a linear equivalent, appears to be a young adult :Gender: Male :Colors & Genes: overcast giraffe | blue bee | periwinkle capsule :Flight: Neglects to align himself with one, if forced to choose hed say shadow to avoid prying :Personality: Vain and charming Llyr chooses to avoid confrontation and most people all together. He is easy flustered and has a protective streak to rival a guardian. A haughty and somewhat bittersweet nature masks a heavy inner paranoia. :Backstory: Llyr doesnt remember a large portion of his life, only retaining a title that means little to nothing for him. He has come to know himself as the "brook prince" though it is little more than a means of personal identification. His lack of memory leaves him wondering who and what he truly is.
Llyr
Gentle Vanity

87190633_350.png

:Species:
fae - skydancer?

:Age:
uncertain, due to the way time is warped where he hails from there isnt a linear equivalent, appears to be a young adult

:Gender:
Male

:Colors & Genes:
overcast giraffe | blue bee | periwinkle capsule

:Flight:
Neglects to align himself with one, if forced to choose hed say shadow to avoid prying

:Personality:
Vain and charming Llyr chooses to avoid confrontation and most people all together. He is easy flustered and has a protective streak to rival a guardian. A haughty and somewhat bittersweet nature masks a heavy inner paranoia.

:Backstory:
Llyr doesnt remember a large portion of his life, only retaining a title that means little to nothing for him. He has come to know himself as the "brook prince" though it is little more than a means of personal identification. His lack of memory leaves him wondering who and what he truly is.
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
Name: Corin Age: 17 (dragon years) Pronouns: He/Him Flight: Ice (though he doesn't visit the ice territories very often) Appearance: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3124943&skin=0&apparel=13078,4320,20556,17878,21045,10962,6031,327,6023,21858,35538&xt=dressing.png[/img] Personality: Corin is for the most part very quiet but also very curious. He is very independent and isn’t too focused on making friends, however his calm and adventurous personality seems to draw some rare folks in. Bio: Corin spent the majority of his hatchling days isolated in the Cloudscrapes with his mother Yealta, a deep purple guardian. He was brought there as an egg for his and his mothers own safety as they were being searched for by a violent group of dragons known as the Sky Strikers. She and his father, a golden tundra named Haesse, had been a part of their ranks until a rumor had spread that Haesse was a traitor. They had to flee the region to avoid execution. Haesse, however, was unable to escape and was killed. When Corin was 12, Yealta left on a trip to the market and never returned. After a few weeks of waiting for her, Corin set out to find her himself and has been wandering the wide world of Sornieth since. Extra: Corin carries with him a pet silky webwing named Lou. His breed of webwing(in my personal headcanon) has a particularly good sense of smell and can track any familiar scent across the continent. Because of this, he serves as a sort of messenger between Corin and the various friends he meets on his journeys. [Item=silky webwing]
Name: Corin
Pronouns: He/Him
Flight: Ice (though he doesn't visit the ice territories very often)
Appearance:
scry?sdid=3124943&skin=0&apparel=13078,4320,20556,17878,21045,10962,6031,327,6023,21858,35538&xt=dressing.png
Personality:
Corin is for the most part very quiet but also very curious. He is very independent and isn’t too focused on making friends, however his calm and adventurous personality seems to draw some rare folks in.
Bio:
Corin spent the majority of his hatchling days isolated in the Cloudscrapes with his mother Yealta, a deep purple guardian. He was brought there as an egg for his and his mothers own safety as they were being searched for by a violent group of dragons known as the Sky Strikers.
She and his father, a golden tundra named Haesse, had been a part of their ranks until a rumor had spread that Haesse was a traitor. They had to flee the region to avoid execution. Haesse, however, was unable to escape and was killed.
When Corin was 12, Yealta left on a trip to the market and never returned. After a few weeks of waiting for her, Corin set out to find her himself and has been wandering the wide world of Sornieth since.
Extra:
Corin carries with him a pet silky webwing named Lou. His breed of webwing(in my personal headcanon) has a particularly good sense of smell and can track any familiar scent across the continent. Because of this, he serves as a sort of messenger between Corin and the various friends he meets on his journeys.
Silky Webwing
FR +2
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13