Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] The plague'd market discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[quote name="Mahlah" date="2024-01-25 19:22:43" ] Also, should we throw in some things that are going on around the same time wherever we start (like, there is a group of scammers active while we’re they) that could or could not interact with the storyline depending on what people do? Just to have some underlying plot points that we our characters don’t necessarily control? [/quote] Apart from normal market vending activities, there could be some sort of smuggling/black market/etc thing going on around that time that's using the normal market as a front? That would be a reason everyone's characters would be there.
Mahlah wrote on 2024-01-25 19:22:43:
Also, should we throw in some things that are going on around the same time wherever we start (like, there is a group of scammers active while we’re they) that could or could not interact with the storyline depending on what people do? Just to have some underlying plot points that we our characters don’t necessarily control?
Apart from normal market vending activities, there could be some sort of smuggling/black market/etc thing going on around that time that's using the normal market as a front? That would be a reason everyone's characters would be there.

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
[quote name="caelafireheart" date="2024-01-26 14:36:33" ] [quote name="Mahlah" date="2024-01-25 19:22:43" ] Also, should we throw in some things that are going on around the same time wherever we start (like, there is a group of scammers active while we’re they) that could or could not interact with the storyline depending on what people do? Just to have some underlying plot points that we our characters don’t necessarily control? [/quote] Apart from normal market vending activities, there could be some sort of smuggling/black market/etc thing going on around that time that's using the normal market as a front? That would be a reason everyone's characters would be there. [/quote] Honestly thr smuggle market would be perfect, ManGuyDudeMan is not legally anywhere and constantly hunted so it'd make sense for him to hang around those places and work there (With questionable competence, you cant know if hes playing dumb or actually dumb)
caelafireheart wrote on 2024-01-26 14:36:33:
Also, should we throw in some things that are going on around the same time wherever we start (like, there is a group of scammers active while we’re they) that could or could not interact with the storyline depending on what people do? Just to have some underlying plot points that we our characters don’t necessarily control?
Apart from normal market vending activities, there could be some sort of smuggling/black market/etc thing going on around that time that's using the normal market as a front? That would be a reason everyone's characters would be there.

Honestly thr smuggle market would be perfect, ManGuyDudeMan is not legally anywhere and constantly hunted so it'd make sense for him to hang around those places and work there (With questionable competence, you cant know if hes playing dumb or actually dumb)
> About me
> Lore (WIP)
> Wishlist
> tba
> Safe a derg from yeeting?
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[quote name="Mahlah" date="2024-01-25 19:22:43" ] Honestly thr smuggle market would be perfect, ManGuyDudeMan is not legally anywhere and constantly hunted so it'd make sense for him to hang around those places and work there (With questionable competence, you cant know if hes playing dumb or actually dumb) [/quote] Okay great!! (he sounds so fun btw) If that works for everyone else, then should we get started?
Honestly thr smuggle market would be perfect, ManGuyDudeMan is not legally anywhere and constantly hunted so it'd make sense for him to hang around those places and work there (With questionable competence, you cant know if hes playing dumb or actually dumb)
Okay great!! (he sounds so fun btw) If that works for everyone else, then should we get started?

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
That should be fine! I’m going to select my character right now!
That should be fine! I’m going to select my character right now!

Check out my Hatchery!
XdKddgH.png 8d7o509.png
I think I’m going to play Carnage. He’s a bit of a… sketchy character? Someone made him some starter lore in a Write some Lore for the Dragon below you game, and I think I’ll be expanding on that! Plus, since he’s originally from Plague, that would be reason enough for him to be there. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92195361][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/921954/92195361_350.png[/img][/url]
I think I’m going to play Carnage. He’s a bit of a… sketchy character? Someone made him some starter lore in a Write some Lore for the Dragon below you game, and I think I’ll be expanding on that! Plus, since he’s originally from Plague, that would be reason enough for him to be there.

92195361_350.png

Check out my Hatchery!
XdKddgH.png 8d7o509.png
Sounds great to me, Im cool to start when everyone else is ready!
Sounds great to me, Im cool to start when everyone else is ready!
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
@NikTheBug @PastelPerryton @caelafireheart

sorry about the delay I've been busy with life and stuff, but if you guess are ready to start I am too, I think we should talk with the other people who want to RP first though

@ThePlasticTree
yeah you can totally join, it's not like everyone on this thread is gonna do the rp in the end.
@NikTheBug @PastelPerryton @caelafireheart

sorry about the delay I've been busy with life and stuff, but if you guess are ready to start I am too, I think we should talk with the other people who want to RP first though

@ThePlasticTree
yeah you can totally join, it's not like everyone on this thread is gonna do the rp in the end.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
I'm ready! Are we using character sheets or just introducing them in the posts?
I'm ready! Are we using character sheets or just introducing them in the posts?
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
I think referencable character sheets would be fantastic, easy to look at and get information from
I think referencable character sheets would be fantastic, easy to look at and get information from
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
@PureDark006
this might make me sound stupid, but what is a "character sheet" in this instance? l
@PureDark006
this might make me sound stupid, but what is a "character sheet" in this instance? l
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13