Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's quiet... too quiet...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
sometimes I'm just a sleepy little guy after the holidays
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Yeah, I figured it's because of the new year and everything that they have been kinda taking it easy for at least a couple days. It always feels weird now though when you don't see much activity from them. It's not even a bad thing, it just seems off when we've been getting so many updates on large and small scale things so often the past year or two. Which does tend to get me thinking they are working on something. As for my guesses...

If not the Undertide gene expansion then maybe a small apparel update.
Or, they are all too busy staring at the kickstarter Gilded Crown like Gollum with the One Ring.
Yeah, I figured it's because of the new year and everything that they have been kinda taking it easy for at least a couple days. It always feels weird now though when you don't see much activity from them. It's not even a bad thing, it just seems off when we've been getting so many updates on large and small scale things so often the past year or two. Which does tend to get me thinking they are working on something. As for my guesses...

If not the Undertide gene expansion then maybe a small apparel update.
Or, they are all too busy staring at the kickstarter Gilded Crown like Gollum with the One Ring.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
As many are mentioning, I'm feeling like the Undertide gene expansion will probably happen in the next month or so, but it's pretty common for the site activity to slow down between Night of the Nocturne and Crystalline Gala, I think. Or, as Xhaztol put it: [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2024-01-22 20:52:16" ] sometimes I'm just a sleepy little guy after the holidays [/quote]
As many are mentioning, I'm feeling like the Undertide gene expansion will probably happen in the next month or so, but it's pretty common for the site activity to slow down between Night of the Nocturne and Crystalline Gala, I think.

Or, as Xhaztol put it:
Xhaztol wrote on 2024-01-22 20:52:16:
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2024-01-22 20:52:16" ] sometimes I'm just a sleepy little guy after the holidays [/quote] Understandable, we all need our breaks and downtimes.
Understandable, we all need our breaks and downtimes.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
Yeah, it makes sense, holidays take it outta everybody. Heh, I run into trouble when the whole "patterns must continue!" part of my brain doesn't factor in "Hey. Humans are humans and they get tired and stuff"...
Yeah, it makes sense, holidays take it outta everybody. Heh, I run into trouble when the whole "patterns must continue!" part of my brain doesn't factor in "Hey. Humans are humans and they get tired and stuff"...
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2024-01-22 20:52:16" ] sometimes I'm just a sleepy little guy after the holidays [/quote] Now I'm just thinking about a little noggle curled up in cozy chair snoozing. Sleep well!
Now I'm just thinking about a little noggle curled up in cozy chair snoozing. Sleep well!
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
[quote name="Hippotang" date="2024-01-22 17:20:44" ] I thought Banescales were next for a gene expansion, not UTs? Or am I misremembering and Banes were after UTs? Regardless, I've got nothing specific on my mind. Whatever the next update we get if, I'll probably be excited lol [/quote] Banes got a gene expansion a while ago! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3241367]Right here[/url].
Hippotang wrote on 2024-01-22 17:20:44:
I thought Banescales were next for a gene expansion, not UTs? Or am I misremembering and Banes were after UTs?

Regardless, I've got nothing specific on my mind. Whatever the next update we get if, I'll probably be excited lol

Banes got a gene expansion a while ago!

Right here.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I'm kind of burnt out on FR so things being quiet are kind of a relief tbh; that said, I hope the next non-fest update is the Undertide gene expansion since I'm holding off on gening my G1s/breeding my Undertide pairs.

(Also a roadmap for other Ancient gene expansions. Bane & Veil gene expansions please I'm begging-)
I'm kind of burnt out on FR so things being quiet are kind of a relief tbh; that said, I hope the next non-fest update is the Undertide gene expansion since I'm holding off on gening my G1s/breeding my Undertide pairs.

(Also a roadmap for other Ancient gene expansions. Bane & Veil gene expansions please I'm begging-)
I'm actually also sort of enjoying the quiet time after NotN etc :)

I'm looking forward to Gala & the upcoming Undertide expansions of course, but for now, i'm happy just relaxing and tinkering with my dragons ^^
I'm actually also sort of enjoying the quiet time after NotN etc :)

I'm looking forward to Gala & the upcoming Undertide expansions of course, but for now, i'm happy just relaxing and tinkering with my dragons ^^
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
[quote name="Halszkaraptor" date="2024-01-22 06:33:02" ] It's Mid-late January, it's always slow and chill around this time. But to play the game; it's likely a combo of the UT gene update and last minute valentine's prep and Gala fest prep. Orrrr... it's a new arlo plot with only apparel that's different cauldrons of soup that go on the dragons heads/snoots. [/quote] Okay i desperately want look-no-hands soup apparel now
Halszkaraptor wrote on 2024-01-22 06:33:02:
It's Mid-late January, it's always slow and chill around this time. But to play the game; it's likely a combo of the UT gene update and last minute valentine's prep and Gala fest prep. Orrrr... it's a new arlo plot with only apparel that's different cauldrons of soup that go on the dragons heads/snoots.

Okay i desperately want look-no-hands soup apparel now
tumblr-o4yu8g-UBh-N1uvtnbto1-400-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7