Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | congrats to whoever won the kickstarter!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
i'm curious to who won the crown in last week's roundsey raffle, but i can't find it anywhere. i know there's a thread for the dragons (which i've lost...if anyone has a link that would be awesome) but is there a thread for the other items in the raffle? thanks!

editing because i realized that the person might not want to say if they won it, so congrats to them and whoever else won the raffle!
i'm curious to who won the crown in last week's roundsey raffle, but i can't find it anywhere. i know there's a thread for the dragons (which i've lost...if anyone has a link that would be awesome) but is there a thread for the other items in the raffle? thanks!

editing because i realized that the person might not want to say if they won it, so congrats to them and whoever else won the raffle!
finch | any/all | fr 3+
Whoever won it might want to keep quiet to avoid unwanted attention (think half the site asking to buy it from them), so don't be too suprised if we don't find out. I know I'd be the same if it was me.
Whoever won it might want to keep quiet to avoid unwanted attention (think half the site asking to buy it from them), so don't be too suprised if we don't find out. I know I'd be the same if it was me.
I agree with Ais

I imagine some people would constantly drop or atleast PM them if its avaliable for sale, i think it'd be quite a few. considering it is a kickstarter item and i think atleast majority of people who own kickstarters are on Hiatus there would be a highhh demand for it

I would do the same as well, just keep it and keep quiet to myself!
I agree with Ais

I imagine some people would constantly drop or atleast PM them if its avaliable for sale, i think it'd be quite a few. considering it is a kickstarter item and i think atleast majority of people who own kickstarters are on Hiatus there would be a highhh demand for it

I would do the same as well, just keep it and keep quiet to myself!
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
oh, that makes sense! i'd do that too, come to think of it.
oh, that makes sense! i'd do that too, come to think of it.
finch | any/all | fr 3+
Yeah, probably lol although it is funny bc I'm like. 90% sure it was booleanos Gilded Crown, since they were selling all their rare stuff they weren't particularly attached to for leaving the site. Since no one bought it beforehand my guess is that they donated it to roundsey, but it was v much up for sale lol I could be totally wrong I just dunno where else a gilded crown was coming from
Yeah, probably lol although it is funny bc I'm like. 90% sure it was booleanos Gilded Crown, since they were selling all their rare stuff they weren't particularly attached to for leaving the site. Since no one bought it beforehand my guess is that they donated it to roundsey, but it was v much up for sale lol I could be totally wrong I just dunno where else a gilded crown was coming from
Hi!! If you need anything, let me know!! I'm trying to start a hatchery eventually, but I have a few breeding projects in the meantime. I also do art!

bXf32iD.png
xxx PiAyg8i.png

i was curious about this too, i got a notif in my inbox about winning a prize and my heart skipped a beat...but it was just an invis cloak. hey, better than nothing at least. i guess if we see a new auction thread for a crown pop up, that'll give us an answer?
i was curious about this too, i got a notif in my inbox about winning a prize and my heart skipped a beat...but it was just an invis cloak. hey, better than nothing at least. i guess if we see a new auction thread for a crown pop up, that'll give us an answer?
rLM2h8D.png
You know that advice people give on the very rare chance that you win the lottery? "Don't tell anyone, and stay as anonymous as possible." Same thing kind of applies here. You flaunt your winnings, and suddenly people swarm you asking for a piece of the prize. Now you have no peace and safety.

... At least Flight Rising users are willing to PAY for that prize, but I doubt the winner would want their inbox flooded with a bunch of players saying "Please sell me your crown, I'll pay whatever you want."

I think shouting a "Congratulations!" into the wind works best, perhaps they'll see it :)
You know that advice people give on the very rare chance that you win the lottery? "Don't tell anyone, and stay as anonymous as possible." Same thing kind of applies here. You flaunt your winnings, and suddenly people swarm you asking for a piece of the prize. Now you have no peace and safety.

... At least Flight Rising users are willing to PAY for that prize, but I doubt the winner would want their inbox flooded with a bunch of players saying "Please sell me your crown, I'll pay whatever you want."

I think shouting a "Congratulations!" into the wind works best, perhaps they'll see it :)
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
There's actually a list of winners in Roundsey's speech bubble.

"Step right up! Don't be shy! Join Roundsey's famous weekly raffle! You could be as lucky as last week's glorious winners..." The week's glorious winners' bit is a popup.

It's alphabetical and doesn't point out who won what, but it is there.
There's actually a list of winners in Roundsey's speech bubble.

"Step right up! Don't be shy! Join Roundsey's famous weekly raffle! You could be as lucky as last week's glorious winners..." The week's glorious winners' bit is a popup.

It's alphabetical and doesn't point out who won what, but it is there.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Honestly I just hope it went to an actual user who will get some good use out of it and gets a moment to quietly enjoy the fact they got one of the biggest wins you can get round here, and not some multi's side account. We've lost at least a few high value items like Raffle dragons to cheaters like that.
Hope likewise that no one tries to bother them, must be a little intimidating to get a huge win like that!
Honestly I just hope it went to an actual user who will get some good use out of it and gets a moment to quietly enjoy the fact they got one of the biggest wins you can get round here, and not some multi's side account. We've lost at least a few high value items like Raffle dragons to cheaters like that.
Hope likewise that no one tries to bother them, must be a little intimidating to get a huge win like that!
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[quote name="CANTDANCEFLYNN" date="2024-01-10 06:13:31" ] Yeah, probably lol although it is funny bc I'm like. 90% sure it was booleanos Gilded Crown, since they were selling all their rare stuff they weren't particularly attached to for leaving the site. Since no one bought it beforehand my guess is that they donated it to roundsey, but it was v much up for sale lol I could be totally wrong I just dunno where else a gilded crown was coming from [/quote] From what I remember they don't get their KS donations from users but their own close friends and family that backed the game themselves. ----- I only got a cloak as well. Who ever got the crown is one lucky duck and I hope they enjoy their winnings, whether they decide to sell or keep it.
CANTDANCEFLYNN wrote on 2024-01-10 06:13:31:

From what I remember they don't get their KS donations from users but their own close friends and family that backed the game themselves.

I only got a cloak as well. Who ever got the crown is one lucky duck and I hope they enjoy their winnings, whether they decide to sell or keep it.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11