Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lorebook Exalt Shelter • closed
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[columns] [color=transparent]...[/color] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88559114][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/885592/88559114p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [font=times][size=4] Greetings. The Lorebook Shelter has been quiet lately, but it is not inactive. It has come to my attention that our scribe pours a lot of time into creating bios and lore for the dragons here at the shelter. It has become difficult to keep up with producing lore and sending dragons to all the wonderful clans who have reached out to us. [/columns] [font=times][size=4] Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot keep a consistent schedule, and the shelter cannot remain completely free. I will now be instating a 25g/kt adoption fee - an adoption fee that can be negated in two ways. [indent][emoji=maple leaf size=1] [font=times][size=4] Sponsoring: A player can sponsor the adoption of a dragon by paying the fee upfront for someone else. Sponsoring a dragon will include a note in the dragon’s bio with a link to the player who sponsored them (unless specified anonymous). Additionally, a sponsor can choose to link one of their organizations or dragons along with their lair link to (hopefully) increase traffic and advertise. [emoji=maple leaf size=1] Letters: A player can negate the fee altogether by sending an in-character letter back to the shelter. This letter can be from the clan of the adopted or the adopted dragon themselves. The letter will be included in the lore.[/indent] [font=times][size=4] Additionally, I have made a vital paperwork blunder and have neglected to include the sources of my bio assets. These assets will now be linked both in the thread and the dragon’s bios. All of the above changes may take a few days to implement. For those who have requested dragons, my apologies for the delay. Their adoption papers seem to have been... misplaced. I will be making a note of the clans who have sought to adopt dragons. [font=times][size=1]scribbled on the letter are some names...[/size] Zukohere - Sylvester [indent] [font=times][size=4] Sincerely, - Dreamweaver[/indent]
... 88559114p.png
Greetings.
The Lorebook Shelter has been quiet lately, but it is not inactive. It has come to my attention that our scribe pours a lot of time into creating bios and lore for the dragons here at the shelter. It has become difficult to keep up with producing lore and sending dragons to all the wonderful clans who have reached out to us.

Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot keep a consistent schedule, and the shelter cannot remain completely free. I will now be instating a 25g/kt adoption fee - an adoption fee that can be negated in two ways.

Sponsoring: A player can sponsor the adoption of a dragon by paying the fee upfront for someone else. Sponsoring a dragon will include a note in the dragon’s bio with a link to the player who sponsored them (unless specified anonymous). Additionally, a sponsor can choose to link one of their organizations or dragons along with their lair link to (hopefully) increase traffic and advertise.

Letters: A player can negate the fee altogether by sending an in-character letter back to the shelter. This letter can be from the clan of the adopted or the adopted dragon themselves. The letter will be included in the lore.

Additionally, I have made a vital paperwork blunder and have neglected to include the sources of my bio assets. These assets will now be linked both in the thread and the dragon’s bios. All of the above changes may take a few days to implement.

For those who have requested dragons, my apologies for the delay. Their adoption papers seem to have been... misplaced. I will be making a note of the clans who have sought to adopt dragons.

scribbled on the letter are some names...
Zukohere - Sylvester

Sincerely,
- Dreamweaver

reshiram.gif hatchery | art stand | project loaners | lineage project | wishlist
@Dr3m1ly i can't wait to see the changes!!
@Dr3m1ly i can't wait to see the changes!!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

[center]@Dr3m1ly I have a very matchy Nocturne that I’d love to find a home here! Would you accept her as a donation? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91004739][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/910048/91004739_350.png[/img][/url]
@Dr3m1ly I have a very matchy Nocturne that I’d love to find a home here! Would you accept her as a donation?

91004739_350.png

Check out my Hatchery!
XdKddgH.png 8d7o509.png
@Mahlah we have room for another guest! I'd be happy to help and find her a home.
@Mahlah we have room for another guest! I'd be happy to help and find her a home.
reshiram.gif hatchery | art stand | project loaners | lineage project | wishlist
@Dr3m1ly Yay! I can send her over right now! I believe she’s also a gen 3 Progen child.
@Dr3m1ly Yay! I can send her over right now! I believe she’s also a gen 3 Progen child.

Check out my Hatchery!
XdKddgH.png 8d7o509.png
@Dr3m1ly
I have a handful of dragons I've been trying to keep from being exalted using different forums but I've had no luck and no lair space. I was just wondering how many slots you have available so I could send some your way. I probably have too many for you to take all of them but as many as you'd like.
@Dr3m1ly
I have a handful of dragons I've been trying to keep from being exalted using different forums but I've had no luck and no lair space. I was just wondering how many slots you have available so I could send some your way. I probably have too many for you to take all of them but as many as you'd like.
d0d4ec4abcb2abbc34bc2c4c4eb8dad8a81ff2d9.png7603441fd99f3835e1ce3bcd3f73ce55ad4cefe3.png
a863b075fc3f9a959f5d3942c8d9e3e1e80db92b.png85b836996c649abd2d53fc4275bfa3fe2a271f59.png
964ff1ee10267c0693a546350bf87bdce280f98e.pngf66d35db14323c32388aed9f032cadb31db91c62.png
@Dr3m1ly do you have any pinglist I could get on when there are new rescue residents up for adoption? thanks!
@Dr3m1ly do you have any pinglist I could get on when there are new rescue residents up for adoption? thanks!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@Dr3m1ly if Hoarfrost is still available I'd love to adopt them [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88471944][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/884720/88471944_350.png[/img][/url]
@Dr3m1ly if Hoarfrost is still available I'd love to adopt them

88471944_350.png
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13