Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 197 198
There is a Pop Up, my blocker keeps blocking... It said "www.3doct .com", some time earlier, when I was trying to report this (apparently in the wrong forum, sorry!) I got redirected while I was still typing, like I accidentally pushed something while I was typing... Redirecting directly to a very filthy, disgusting page!

And it just tried to do this again... Like just now!!!

I installed an Add/SiteBlocker, which seems to work so far.
Using a Motorola, Chrome.
There is a Pop Up, my blocker keeps blocking... It said "www.3doct .com", some time earlier, when I was trying to report this (apparently in the wrong forum, sorry!) I got redirected while I was still typing, like I accidentally pushed something while I was typing... Redirecting directly to a very filthy, disgusting page!

And it just tried to do this again... Like just now!!!

I installed an Add/SiteBlocker, which seems to work so far.
Using a Motorola, Chrome.
Hi. I was looking for a bug report for my problem and it seems I'm not the only one affected.
I randomly get redorected to a shady nsfw website.

The first time it happened, I was playing G&G and as I was hitting a tile, I got redirected. The second time happened here, while I was typing in this thread. I switched to discord and wrote this message over there because I didn't want to be redirected another time

Browser: chrome

Screenshot: I managed to screenshot a pop-up from (what I assume is) my built in ad blocker. Of course I will not send a screenshot of the actual website

DI1nQqP.jpeg

The text means "Redirection blocked" and after the little options gear "always allow?"

At least we know the website is called "3doct"
Hi. I was looking for a bug report for my problem and it seems I'm not the only one affected.
I randomly get redorected to a shady nsfw website.

The first time it happened, I was playing G&G and as I was hitting a tile, I got redirected. The second time happened here, while I was typing in this thread. I switched to discord and wrote this message over there because I didn't want to be redirected another time

Browser: chrome

Screenshot: I managed to screenshot a pop-up from (what I assume is) my built in ad blocker. Of course I will not send a screenshot of the actual website

DI1nQqP.jpeg

The text means "Redirection blocked" and after the little options gear "always allow?"

At least we know the website is called "3doct"
TtDHGE5.png:)

.Inky
.she/her
.FR.+.9

_
Div-end-6x6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
fYEQrk3.png

:)0aVfpdr.png

Phone
Chrome browser

I also gotten the pop up from 3dotc. com
As for now I dint see the same ads. Lucky it is being blocked by my chrome. Only seems to happen on flight rising.
It also doenst seem to happen on the same page. I have a scree shot I just dont know how to place it here for now. Basically it's the same as the person above me but in dutch
Phone
Chrome browser

I also gotten the pop up from 3dotc. com
As for now I dint see the same ads. Lucky it is being blocked by my chrome. Only seems to happen on flight rising.
It also doenst seem to happen on the same page. I have a scree shot I just dont know how to place it here for now. Basically it's the same as the person above me but in dutch
looking for adorable fluffy adoptables?
You can find them here
I also have the problem with these pop-ups as everyone above since yesterday.

First time it happened it was luckily blocked by Chrome but today I could not even log in on mobile because this very bad pop-up site appeared on log in page.

Unfortunately I do not have screenshots for obvious reasons.
I also have the problem with these pop-ups as everyone above since yesterday.

First time it happened it was luckily blocked by Chrome but today I could not even log in on mobile because this very bad pop-up site appeared on log in page.

Unfortunately I do not have screenshots for obvious reasons.
W6LdAlV.gif
It seem like I have the same exact problem with the 3 dotc but it seem like sometimes my phone can't block it its getting out of hand. It's getting very annoying.
It seem like I have the same exact problem with the 3 dotc but it seem like sometimes my phone can't block it its getting out of hand. It's getting very annoying.
Since this morning I have the same problem with the 3dotc and NSFW ads that my phone can't block sometimes.
At first I got scared thinking my phone caught a virus somehow, but the antivirus says everything it's still fine...but I'm still a little worried and overall annoyed.
I'm playing on an Android phone with Chrome.
Since this morning I have the same problem with the 3dotc and NSFW ads that my phone can't block sometimes.
At first I got scared thinking my phone caught a virus somehow, but the antivirus says everything it's still fine...but I'm still a little worried and overall annoyed.
I'm playing on an Android phone with Chrome.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png 25.png
She/Her
INFP
FR+9
Italian
tumblr-inline-od6kgt-Jjs-Y1ts73zp-540.png cVcy6zz.png JtGOgID.gif tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
Hey there, I've gotten this ad a few times now within the past 15 minutes now, and it's just taking over my entire screen. As im typing this it's happened a few more times. its not nsfw or anyrhing, but its very intrusive! if theres anything i can do, please i will try it

on phone, using chrome. https://imgur.com/a/AnLh43M
Hey there, I've gotten this ad a few times now within the past 15 minutes now, and it's just taking over my entire screen. As im typing this it's happened a few more times. its not nsfw or anyrhing, but its very intrusive! if theres anything i can do, please i will try it

The amount of nsfw pop ups is getting worse. And another website is showing up. It says saferlanding
The amount of nsfw pop ups is getting worse. And another website is showing up. It says saferlanding
VX2x7ng.png
After getting pop ups i now get them from safelanding. This time my browser did send me to the website and I saw some nfsw stuff

Phone
Chrome

Cnn travel is the only ad I also see when it happens.
Will for now stop going to flightrising as it just happend again within 2min
After getting pop ups i now get them from safelanding. This time my browser did send me to the website and I saw some nfsw stuff

Phone
Chrome

Cnn travel is the only ad I also see when it happens.
Will for now stop going to flightrising as it just happend again within 2min
looking for adorable fluffy adoptables?
You can find them here
[quote name="NoShrimp" date="2024-01-07 17:16:49" ] Hey there, I've gotten this ad a few times now within the past 15 minutes now, and it's just taking over my entire screen. As im typing this it's happened a few more times. its not nsfw or anyrhing, but its very intrusive! if theres anything i can do, please i will try it on phone, using chrome. https://imgur.com/a/AnLh43M [/quote] Came here to report the same problem with the same ad. Takes up the whole screen, and the x to click out is very tiny . Mobile chrome on android. Lol just happened again as I was typing this. Has been happening for a few days.
NoShrimp wrote on 2024-01-07 17:16:49:

Came here to report the same problem with the same ad. Takes up the whole screen, and the x to click out is very tiny . Mobile chrome on android.

Lol just happened again as I was typing this. Has been happening for a few days.
14756ff172d27164427833e073bee6e0e8bdaef0.png1255e5244d46d5a72dace96412f45d2cbd992315.png
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 197 198